Forum › Posts by Shawn

Does anyone know when the 43 other chapters will be translated & released?

Now that we are on chapter 23, I have a question...
Did Yuni's mom ask Yuni whether she has a "girlfriend" or "lover" p187-189 after Yuni says she does not have a boyfriend?

After revealing Yuni's domestic life, I actually like her a lot more now.

Is there a link to the raw chapter of 23?

Okay I'm really lost on what's happening.

I'm not surprised that Yuki is hoping that Yuni breaks up with Nanase, that way she can be Nanase girlfriend instead.

Alright it's back.

Apparently, the main person of the group (Pabloskid?) has/had some personal problems so it's stalled I guess.

Thx 4 the info.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to this series?

Glad I'm not the only one that's wondering this.

Does anyone have a general idea when the next translated chapters are going to come out?

Shawn

Great news everyone it's been licensed

last edited at Oct 18, 2023 6:50PM

Thanks for the treat.

I forgot this series existed.

Wow I'm already liking this series so when's the next release going to be?

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 12:06PM

Shawn

I forgot this series existed.

All good things have to end eventually & that was a very wholesome end.

Shawn
110681863_p0

Kitaku has done it again beautiful work ^_^

This is ridiculous why would you choose the person that's been neglecting you this entire time?

Great a spoiled rich girl who thinks she entitled to have everything.

last edited at Jul 31, 2023 7:29AM

Oh come on Domyou you know you love it XD

last edited at Jul 7, 2023 11:52AM

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 24 Jun 10:09

Once again I feel as if I'm reading an entirely different series than most posters here.

Mei's actions on citrus+ always have Yuzu as a priority, either by way of working towards a future that allows them to be together on their own terms or by looking for ways to show her affection. She is also more open about what is going on unless there are external factors keeping her from telling everything to Yuzu, like the exact details of the agreement she's looking to close with Arata's Family.

Besides the memes, I still can't understand why a lot of people are so invested in seeing Yuzu and Mei fuck. Mei's actions at the start of the story have been acknowledged as being wrong and Yuzu has gone multiple times about how she wants their first time to be special and happen at a point where both of them want them, but with all the emotional baggage Mei is just working out, that will take a while. Having them fuck right now would be awfully out of character for them.

That said, is interesting to see Yuzu feeling threatened like this, it hadn't happened since Sarah but this time there's the added pressure that Arata is a guy and thus, is more socially acceptable for Mei to be with him. Between this, Sayaka and Yuzu's friends, it seems that Sabu wants to treat the LGBT angle of the story more seriously.

And I love how Matsuri and Harumin seem to be together all the time now and Harumin has (reluctantly) taken over as Matsuri's guardian and slapping sense on her when needed.

Glad to see there are some people that understands.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 22 Jun 13:37

Yuzu you have nothing to worry about Mei is head over heels for you just as much as you are for her.

Sure, we know that they will eventually get married, so Mei must be in love with Yuzu, but if we didn’t have that foreknowledge, what can we see in this or in recent chapters that says “Mei is crazy about Yuzu”?

Sigh I think you misunderstand I didn't mean she's head over heels for her in this chapter I meant as in throughout the series in general, she just has her own way of showing it & if you reread the series you might understand.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 22 Jun 09:15

Yuzu you have nothing to worry about Mei is head over heels for you just as much as you are for her.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 Jun 19:05

Any general idea of when +chapter 31 is going to be uploaded here?

It is already no ?

No it's still on Chaosteams Facebook.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 Jun 10:15

Any general idea of when +chapter 31 is going to be uploaded here?

Well this should be an interesting investigation to say the least.

Cute and wholesome.