Forum › Posts by Shawn

edit: also Sei x Mochida is officially confirmed!

what even is this lie ?

Just someone's delusions.

The raw version of chapter 17 is out.

Good news there will be a chapter this month.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 10 Feb 19:30

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there won't be a new chapter this month.

So any general idea of when the last 6 chapter's are going to be translated?

There's going to be a part 2 of this, just need to wait for it.

From what I've seen from the raws chapter 10 isn't going to be the last chapter.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 20:25

Which she holds so dear lol
Yuzu probably wears both rings ( neck and finger) and didn't notice it

I don't even think of that possibility

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 18:30

First, while is true HaruMatsu is taking a backseat, I disagree with being completely put on hold. Matsuri is acting a lot happier compared to previous chapters, and she's being pretty blunt with her flirting with Harumin. The Matsuri from Citrus would only tease Yuzu like this, she's clearly feeling pretty giddy about what happened in the previous chapter.

That's actually what I meant Dark_Tzitzimine when I said on hold I meant not entirely focusing on them, like with Yuzu & Mei but taking a backseat for now. I have noticed that she's a lot happier too compared to the previous chapters, & yes she is very elated on what happened in the previous chapter. And that is first stepping stone of them being an official couple later in the series.

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 6:40PM

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 18:00

Also, something that has been bugging me since I saw the raws was why there are two versions of the first page?

Actually they're different, Matsuri came in when class started than left & came back after class ended. Look at the clock & schedule on the blackboard between the two page.

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 6:01PM

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 16:07

it's nice to see Matsuri & Sayaka are making amends to each other.
little bummed that Harumi X Matsuri is on hold but that's fine no need to rush, this has been brewing for a long time. Saburo has been giving loads of hints that she's planning on having those two as a couple. And +chapter's 13,14 & 15 are the first stepping stone of them being an official couple later on the road in the series.

Also I think I have a general idea what's going to happen in the next chapter. Mei has somehow misplace her ring & tries to find it herself without Yuzu finding out that she lost it. Friend suggests to get replacement but doesn't want to because of it's importance & sentimental value & who can blame her. Considering how Yuzu work very hard to get those rings.

Shawn
Semelparous discussion 19 Dec 12:24

^ What's there to explain it's an undercover agent revealing themselves.

I hope that there will be a second season to anime.

Shawn
Semelparous discussion 14 Dec 11:00

Good news there will be a new chapter this month.

last edited at Dec 14, 2020 11:00AM

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 14 Dec 10:58

When will the next chapter will come out???????

it'll be out this week on the 18th.

Flowerchild is resting up for a bit & won't be back until January, so there won't be a new chapter this month either.

last edited at Dec 14, 2020 10:56AM

Nonetheless I hope Ai finds another love. Ryou is definitely getting tgt with miu

Agreed.

Ah, this is going to one where none of the cast is likable, isn't it?

Most likely yes.

Question will there be a new chapter out this month?

Sadly, no. Next real chapter won't be out until December.

I see, thank you.

Question will there be a new chapter out this month?

This should be interesting to read.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 Nov 11:13

Sorry guys about all this. I might ask if we could possible put a note up for the next chapter explaining the mistakes, but we're all kind of just over this chapter at this point so guarantees ):

From my POV: no worries. Just thanks for all your work, and an extra thanks for making the effort to clarify things.

& From my POV: there's nothing to worry about, we all make mistakes some times. and thanks for all your hard work & dedication.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 14:40

new version just been uploaded here too,hope makes everything clearer now

Thank you for your hard work.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 07:25

I talked it over with my translator,there was a misunderstanding in some panels ,so she reviewed the translation and a new version will be uploaded soon enough when an uploader is not busy to do so. sorry for the rush , we were just hyped to release

Hey don't worry about it sadhomu82 we all make mistakes some times, besides with what was happening in this chapter anybody would be hyped up.

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 7:26AM

I don't believe it she really was a werewolf, what's next a Frankenstein monster?