Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I kinda hope the exes get back together but what do you guys think...?

At first, I want this too, but as the story progress, and we seeing how much a bitch Nene is, Obsessive the senpai is, I'd rather want Amane to find her happiness without these people around her. Kou can stay friend with her tho she is innocent, so far, kou hasn't done anything wrong yet, she was very much forced into this "trial" relationship, and since that is her first time, we can't blame her.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Nene is being a real dick huh. What exactly are we supposed to root for? Nene also forced Kou to be in a relationship with her even after she said no multiple times, consent is still a thing people! I do think that the Senpai made Nene thing that Amane did something terrible or whatever (because if Senpai blackmailed Nene to break up with Amane instead, then this dickish behaviour makes zero sense), and then manga logic is for Nene to never mention once what that terrible thing could be.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Going from just my past experience with fictional drama, this really seems like Nene is trying to get Amane to cut her romantic feelings for her completely. And I doubt it's out of spite, I imagine she's probably doing it to protect Amane in some obscure way, even if it means Amane starting to hate her. That seems about right how this would usually go right? Seriously gonna be surprised if they subvert my expectations and those are Nene's actual honest feelings.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Amane just get over her! damn you are hurting yourself way to much because of this, i dont think Nene is worth the pain you are enduring.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

I am kinda hating Nene because of what she is doing but I wanna know is why she is acting like this, something fishy is going on.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 1:52AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What I'm wondering is if Kou is still shipping Amane and Nene?

"I want to believe...in what I see through the lens"

2ee87948-0afe-40eb-b096-db4b6039ffff
joined Jul 29, 2016

Going from just my past experience with fictional drama, this really seems like Nene is trying to get Amane to cut her romantic feelings for her completely. And I doubt it's out of spite, I imagine she's probably doing it to protect Amane in some obscure way, even if it means Amane starting to hate her. That seems about right how this would usually go right? Seriously gonna be surprised if they subvert my expectations and those are Nene's actual honest feelings.

God I hope this is the case cause if this is Nene’s true feelings I would hate her so much. Either way a really bitchy way to do things on Nene’s part.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Oh Amane, you deserve better.

joined Dec 18, 2018

At this point I'm kinda not shipping anyone. My hope is that Kou and Amane remain friends and reveal whatever twisted game Nene and Senpai are playing and ditch their asses.

joined Apr 6, 2013

And I thought Citrus was heavy on the Tela-novella style drama

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Like I'm kinda confused about kou's endgame goal here - does she want Nene and Amane to get back together? Then if so, why go out with Nene in the first place? Lol

Nene is garbage, fuck it lets have Kou and Amane get together and Nene can just leave town. I don't even care about whatever reason she has for being a dick, if she even has one

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

FUCK NENE

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Nene is a bitch, she brought Kou there on purpose without telling her and just wanted to break Amane's heart
Also, she is overprotective of Kou when they just started dating, like when Kou complimented Amane's work uniform

I saw this earlier and really just put it off since I knew it would be a shitshow because of Nene

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 3:12AM

Kozakuramin%20copy%20(phone)
joined Jul 6, 2018

I like this determination in Kou’s eyes.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Oof

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hmmmm... I'm trying to see this whole situation from Nene's perspective here, but it's rough. She hadn't been this spiteful at the start I feel. It might all fall in place if we actually find out her reason for breaking up, but for now I see nothing but cruelty and pressuring someone who is clearly not ready into a relationship.

I knew that Kou had already made up her mind the moment she took that picture, but she only realized that for good by the end of this chapter. I don't see any solution to the problem yet, but maybe she can find out more by being closer to Nene.

Senpai took another photo of Amane in pain... and she said that the photo Kou showed her was something she had never seen from Amane before. This just tells me that she never saw her truly happy ever since childhood. Does it make her envious? Or does she really prefer Amane's suffering, because it makes for the best pictures?
Either way, exploiting someone's heartache for a contest is wrong. Amane isn't modelling.
But indeed, real emotions make for the best pictures...

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

I think Kou is still rooting for Amane and Nene because of those last pages. Maybe we will know the reason for the break up because of Kou, just maybe. But idk if I still want Nene and Amane to get back together, I already hate Nene for what she's doing. Fuck Nene.

Lastly, I hope the reason for the break up is not Amane's fault

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Some think Nene's being a massive bitch and others think she's hurting Amane to get her to let go of her feelings for Nene. Honestly if the whole 'for her own good' thing were true then she wouldn't demand so much out of Kou, 'take pictures only of me and nothing else', who really loves photography and taking pictures of the world around her, is just cruel. Nene using Kou to hurt someone Kou considers a friend is a recipe to isolate all three parties. In the end you can try and see it from Nene's POV but in the end she's just trying to hurt every one. I've said it before:

Nene seems to be going for Kou without regard to either Kou's nor Amane's feelings. She seems pretty aggressive (to me) in trying to win Kou and disregard whatever relationship she once had with Amane. She seems to be a very self centered character that wants the attention of those around her. She doesn't actually seem to be all that different a character from Hayama. They each want their own happines (every one should) but without real care to those around them.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 3:53AM

joined May 3, 2019

What a bitch

Tumblr_nq90jxwvea1updraq_og_
joined Nov 17, 2017

I'm not sure if senpai was the responsible for their break up since Nene was surprised when Amane said she had told senpai about their relationship.
And Nene seemed really pissed when Kou said Amane's uniform was cute.
Maybe she sees Amane as a rival.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Damn, this is some brutal drama laden hammer punches

Nene, girl, you ain't right

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

i'm speechless...

Amane gonna commit Sudoku at this rate...

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 4:28AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Amane deserves better. And Kou too. Nene is a pile of crap.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

God.. uh.. I still ship Nene and Amane. I mean besides that Nene keeps on "destroying" Amane.. those pictures were beautiful and that is where Kou is right. I, too, want to believe in what she saw through these lenses. Mmm.

joined Dec 5, 2018

why the fuck you want to hurt such a sweet girl like Amene like come on
Arggggg what is up with that girl ????

To reply you must either login or sign up.