Forum › Posts by Baka C.

Baka C.
Still Sick discussion 10 Jan 01:01
Tumblr_nq90jxwvea1updraq_og_
joined Nov 17, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/still_sick_ch18#15

Can someone remind me of these lines? I kinda really don't remember where she's said them. Tried skimming a handful of chapters just now but wow, guess I'm awful at it :s

From what I remember, she hasn't said any of these lines in the manga.

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 1:52AM

Baka C.
Still Sick discussion 02 Jan 20:01
joined Nov 17, 2017

Emotionally unavailable Maekawa strikes again.

joined Nov 17, 2017

I think the beggining was a bit rushed (like how quick she realized she was in love), but maybe it's for the best, so the author can skip cliche things and focus on the development of their relationship.

joined Nov 17, 2017

Lol I just saw the synopsis in mangadex, I'm just gonna say prepare for drama...

Ah...fuck....

Here I was thinking "there is NO WAY it could get worse than this first chapter".

Now I'm just sad for MC...

Baka C.
Baka C.
joined Nov 17, 2017

I was thinking: what about Amane is so pissed about Nene and Kou going out that she starts going out with that kouhai from her work who seems to have feelings for her?
That would be a nice twist IMO.

Baka C.
Still Sick discussion 03 Jul 17:36
joined Nov 17, 2017

I think that if Maekawa was only afraid of being alone, she could have hitted on any men in the office (seems like they like her already).
But instead of doing it, she took her chance to approach Shimizu when she found out about the yuri event. It's also clear that she had some kind of interest in Shimizu since she started working there.
Not only that, but she's really mean towards Shimizu, I don't think she would do that if she was only using her for company. I believe what she feels for Shimizu is so strong that she can't put up her facade, being honest of who she really is for the first time in a long period.
She may not be in love with Shimizu yet, but she really treasures her.

Baka C.
Still Sick discussion 23 Jun 04:24
joined Nov 17, 2017

Oh, the feels...
I can't wait for the next chapter.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/still_sick_ch04#11
About the last two panels: Is it just me or in a parallel world Maekawa's pen name could have been Saburouta?

Baka C.
joined Nov 17, 2017

I'm not sure if senpai was the responsible for their break up since Nene was surprised when Amane said she had told senpai about their relationship.
And Nene seemed really pissed when Kou said Amane's uniform was cute.
Maybe she sees Amane as a rival.