Forum › Posts by awsomepega

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

The story is nice and all but it's really hard to take things seriously without questioning all the clothing choices here. They're all so goofy looking. I guess I don't understand high fashion though

They are at an event party. Exaggerated dress is expected

joined Dec 5, 2018

i'm suddenly remember Natali is an adult probably at her late 20s and Lapis and Diana is just a teen. Everything get weird since then... but i need to know how this end so...

awsomepega
Saki discussion 21 Dec 14:26
joined Dec 5, 2018

sign for such a good manga. I just wish the mangaka can just draw the girl like a normal human being. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THOSE BALOON BOOBS ?? It look ugly as F !!

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

just let me tell you guys. You guys are in for a RIDE. I already read the complete novel of this manhua. And it's FUCKING GOOD, one of the best GL out there, the angst and heart string will be all worth it, i promise

joined Dec 5, 2018

friendly remind that people don't just change their personality and baggage in just several day. Especialy an angsty teen with socialy arkwardness and sturborn personality. Sometime they need a push and a reason to take action, and you have friends for that reason, they can make you a better person but it'll take time. And people can be generous enough to forgive her for such trivial troubles, they just had an angsty highschool drama. It's nothing serious to hold grudged to, smh. When you give someone another chance, it can be the chance for that person to actualy change for the better.

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

THE PLOT THICCEN

joined Dec 5, 2018

is it just me or Diana start to give off yandere vibe ?

awsomepega
SHY discussion 27 Feb 13:53
joined Dec 5, 2018

is this manga translate dropping? i saw the raw chapter is on 166 already

joined Dec 5, 2018

the top part of Lapis hair is so ugly. HELP !! I can't concentrate to read cause i'm keep getting bother by it T^T

joined Dec 5, 2018

FINALLY. After 52 fucking chapters, congratulation Evie. You no longer blind

joined Dec 5, 2018

I do wonder how Chiyo would react if she knew how her girlfriend was treating Kagami after her death

wait, since when did auntie become Chiyo's girlfriend ? I thought that is just a tearful goodbye. But that is a confession and Chiyo accepts it ?

joined Dec 5, 2018

Kagami's mother is a fucking piece of SHIT

joined Dec 5, 2018

atlast, we've finally got info about this effin war, I want to smack the shit out of those old geezers who said they will protect the treasure even if it cost their life meanwhile they are just sitting there gracefully while letting the kids sacrificing their own lives. the audicity of these bitchess

i mean, in a war you have general and soilder. In this case, those old geezers are the generals. You can't just let the brain go out to fight.

awsomepega
Saki discussion 27 Feb 12:30
joined Dec 5, 2018

ugh, the boobs ratio is such an eyesore. Dude, what kind of human has boobs like that?

joined Dec 5, 2018

modern food is messing with our kids' body, they have puberty too early these days

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 8:28AM

joined Dec 5, 2018

That girl has a hormone problem if she looks like that when she only 10 years old. Not good at all, she not even teen yet, where she gets all that hormone to develop those bazooka.

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

Sayo definitely can't sleep that night LOL

awsomepega
SHY discussion 31 May 14:42
joined Dec 5, 2018

seem like Pepesha is gonna has an adopted child :)

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

I don't know why, but this manga make me cringe so hard

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

AND THE PLOT THICCEN

joined Dec 5, 2018

ok now that turn creepy real quick. i mean wotttttttttttttttt ?!!!! who does that ?!! there's a high chance you're gonna creep someone out from homosexsual relationship by doing that rather than make them accept it

awsomepega
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 13:36
joined Dec 5, 2018

so it was Yuzu who took the ring XD and wow that scene... mei look so hot and horny >///< how can yuzu not do anything at that moment!!!! sigh sad that sadist Sabu won't give me what I want to see... it's been years Sabu! these delaying tactics are not what I sign up for... I'm not an M sabu

because Yuzu is a useless lesbian, you forget that ? XD

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

damn Ouch

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

one ship had sailed, one more to go. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

really ? we gonna get more jelious stuff again ? REALLY ???? LIKE WTF AUTHOR ??? YOU OUT OF IDEA OR SOMETHING ?

last edited at Dec 3, 2020 12:29PM