joined Jul 6, 2018

why would she allow him to kiss her like that((

U.N.Owen
Kozakuramin%20copy%20(phone)
joined Jul 6, 2018

I believe in BoKita supremacy

joined Jul 6, 2018

Idk man, all the drama in the latest chapters feel so cheesy. I don't even enjoy reading it anymore

joined Jul 6, 2018

Aaaaah that was so fucking sweet

joined Jul 6, 2018

Something about the writing of this series is making it kinda hard for me to follow, but I dunno if I can put my finger on why

They kinda just don't talk like... real people, and it's kinda hard to follow their emotions and reasonings. I dunno if it's just me though

Yeah, I feel the same

U.N.Owen
joined Jul 6, 2018

Oh, I'd love to read a series about them just wandering around this post-apocalyptic world

joined Jul 6, 2018

YOOOOOOOO. ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENTS EVER

joined Jul 6, 2018

I'm so happy that it got updated

joined Jul 6, 2018

Whoa whoa it ain't no subtext anymore

U.N.Owen
joined Jul 6, 2018

God bless Zanka-sensei

joined Jul 6, 2018

^I feel like Yashiro exerts some kind of influence that makes others take her presence for granted as one of her supernatural traits. Though I don't think what her deal is will ever be fully explained, her mysteriousness is part of the joke/charm.

It was fun at first as far as I'm concerned, now for me, it's just starting to really really wear off :\ and I don't even think she particularily adds anything to the story, although I was waiting for her to have some kind of importance.

i didn't particularly MIND her til this last chapter. i mean, COME ON who doesn't notice a whole fucking (scuse the language but reading that was really stupid >.>) CHILD in their bag??? and how the hell is she just carrying her around???? i know they mention she's light, but not THAT light, and you CAN'T just hide the angles of her body!! jesus christ lol. it REALLY pulled you out of the amazing mood of that last chapter. really disappointed that was put in there.

She is an alien lol. Guess she can bend her joints however she wants or something like that.

joined Jul 6, 2018

Did anyone get these references about Hino's and Nagafuji's given names?

joined Jul 6, 2018

Are all of these works in the afterword written by him?

U.N.Owen
joined Jul 6, 2018

Thank you, I am sad now.

U.N.Owen
joined Jul 6, 2018

I like this determination in Kou’s eyes.