Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Okay i get it for amane, we pretty much saw it coming, but for the sudden break up i don't see why.
My only guess is maybe machi-san has said some stupid nasty things...

The only thing i'm 100% sure: This teacher is incredibly hot !

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...Does it feel to anyone else like senpai may be trying to drive those two apart so that SHE can get together with Amane?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

...Does it feel to anyone else like senpai may be trying to drive those two apart so that SHE can get together with Amane?

O rly? Do you have any evidence for this bold claim?

Just kidding, literally everyone already made that assumption. To make it more interesting, why don't we add another prediction? Senpai sees Amane as her muse, what she needs to make "art". Twisted artists are a fun trope. And Amane's suffering makes for the best photos...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Fuckin' Nene x_x

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I think, Nene just became an absolute asshole this chapter, Senpai prolly better than her right now, But I still want to see more of their story, but for now, Nene you fucking bitch.

joined May 30, 2016

Intriguing, but highly heartbreaking.
I mean it just makes me want to see more why Nene acts as such to Amane even though she is genuinely sweet. Poor Kou just got dragged into all this. The girl just wants to take pictures, damn it! Though it hints that Uchiho is cunning and borderline manipulative but for what reason?

joined Jul 8, 2016

Nene continues to be a piece of garbage, to the point of being needlessly cruel for no apparent reason at the moment. I'm sure there'll be some sob story or big miscommunication that happened that made her this way, but with how she's acting I can't see anything being able to redeem her, to me anyways.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

O u c h

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Man Kou is the only good girl outta the bunch. Still can't take my eyes of this series because her

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 11:36PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Yeah, Nene is being pretty bitchy. But she obviously has some sort of unresolved hangups over Amane, and also obviously, something had to have happened to have triggered her "going cold". Also also, these girls are what, like, 15? Emotional maturity isn't going to be a strong point for most at that age, lol.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Less lebian angst, more sexy teacher.

But seriously, after this chapter, i'm a little on the side of amane, because, even though you're single, you do not force yourself on a friend that you know they won't turn you down for the sake of friendship, and specially YOU DO NOT rub that you're in a relationship on the face that you know they have feelings for you, even if they're your ex. Yes, amane was annoying after the break up, but nene also decided not to be the best man (girl in this situation) and went out of the way to intendendly hurt amane, an drag innocent kou on this. By the end, it seem kou wants to them to reconcile, nice to see someone is acting logically, even with that presion they got on.

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 11:57PM

joined Jul 22, 2014

Poor Kou, at least she gives a damn and from the look of it will make a stand and force the issue out in the open.
She's best girl!
Also I don't give a crap about the teacher though she's probably provide wise advice but it would be bloody amusing if the teacher behind the whole issue.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 12:00AM

joined Apr 16, 2014

Nene and Kou look like sisters...

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I understand Amane has nothing to do with who Nene dates now since they clearly had broken up. But it was a jerk move of Nene to do that to Amane. Poor Kou, getting caught up in this mess.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 12:23AM

joined Jul 3, 2017

I kinda hope the exes get back together but what do you guys think...?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Nene and Kou look like sisters...

Yeah, let's not go there...

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

And I don’t want Kou to be with Nene. Nene forced herself on Kou with: “Look only at me. Me!” Very unhealthy start. And there was unnecessary cruelty towards Amane.

joined Mar 15, 2014

Hi, all! This is the first time I've ever posted here but this manga gives me anxiety. That said, I still read it hahah. I'm posting because I just wanted to say I have high hopes for Kou given her declaration of conviction in the last two pages. I hope she doesn't stay a passive MC cause those are what cause all the drama.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I can see that Nene genuinely likes Kou but obviously a part of it dragging Kou to use her to hurt Amane which is so unfair when she only likes to take pictures. It was an insensitive move to show to Amane, well it’s a bitch move to be exact, more that she knows Amane still hasn’t yet to move on but Nene probably made it on purpose. I don’t know what happened to them in the past, it seems Nene has something revengeful to Amane or kinda jealous of her or something...

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 12:41AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Nene is a piece of garbage. Both Kou and Amane should get the hell away from her.

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

i havent read the manga yet but im following the story just from reading the comments. i'm on team amane and i guess i will only read it once i know that things will turn out alright for amane.

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

i dont care about the relationship. i want them to solve the damn problem they got. Nene made a bad move toward Amane and Kou. i dont know, if she only doing it for her own reasons, to show Amane to get over it. But, take Kou in this mess, is just wrong.... poor Kou.

joined Jun 30, 2015

This is so sad Alexa play Despacito

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I kinda hope the exes get back together but what do you guys think...?

Not a good idea at this point. I think Nene needs to analyze herself with what she's doing. She has too much insecurities towards Amane imo. She's also an attention seeker and keeps on dragging Kou around. Also looks like she's intentionally hurting Amane for some reason. I guess we really need to know their past why she suddenly became like that towards Amane.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I never know what to expect from this manga, I'm not even sure if I should want any of the girls to get together.

To reply you must either login or sign up.