last edited at Jul 10, 2018 1:30AM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"What are you clutching? You don't have anything down there"

I fucking love this series...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is getting old though... it'll go nowhere.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

have to agree need a little more growth, same gag is getting stale. i'm honestly just starting to feel sorry for the girl hishikawa

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

have to agree need a little more growth, same gag is getting stale. i'm honestly just starting to feel sorry for the girl hishikawa

I was a bit disappointed with the route the juice sharing took, made me feel like they aren't going to have any real progress

You can do it hisikawa!

(Also why do you need a reason to visit your friends house, komaki you weirdo)

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 3:04AM

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

feel bad for Hishikawa

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Oof I would've died inside if that happened to me

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I’m pretty sure this is just meant to be a gag manga, so there should be no expectations for it to change (it might, but I’m saying don’t expect it).

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

have u watched black bible?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I was a bit disappointed with the route the juice sharing took, made me feel like they aren't going to have any real progress

You can do it hisikawa!

(Also why do you need a reason to visit your friends house, komaki you weirdo)

Because she knows that what Hishikawa is actually after is sex. She always has her guard up because the girl just comes on too strong. It's actually a little heartbreaking to watch.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is slowly turning into an angssst series, what with the Hishikawa's love being treated like a joke on literally every single chapter.... It is so painful to watch Hishikawa be rejected all the time, like the author is just baiting us with a sliver of hope then just turn his back and walk away from the road called "actual development". I guess this is just the same as an unrequited love (because haha let's admit that Komaki has not ONCE did any action that could say she is interested in Hishikawa, no matter how many YURI FREAKING GOGGLES I changed) or even worse (look, her love is not even considered seriously). Maybe there is no hope anymore sob I really hope the author ends this soon, I feel like crying every time I read a new chapter. There are so many things that have gone wrong with this manga (the way Hishikawa expresses her love, the way Komaki treats Hishikawa), why can't the author just write a story about how they change for the better instead of this comedy that makes fun of something so precious...

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 10:38AM

joined Jan 12, 2018

What are you clutching? You don't have anything down there.

I wonder if Hishikawa grow a pair already while always dealing with the cold shoulder from Komaki.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Finally we gotta see a progress but fucking cat ruined it

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Favourite chapter by far!

joined Sep 21, 2013

I start to feel pity for Hishikawa...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Komaki is just plain rude. And Hishikawa is just plain stupid and can't take a hint that Komaki is not interested. At all.

I don't see it going anywhere. Worst couple ever.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, I saw the chapter 12 in spanish, maybe some people will cringe reading it... as for me, depending on chapter 13 I might decide to drop it or continue because seriously Hishikawa is now looking pathetic and pitiful but a lot could change in the next chapter and we will see if the author actually cares

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 2:31PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Somehow I get the feeling that if this series were in 4-koma format people would be looking at it entirely differently.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Who doesn't own a swimsuit?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

See the problem with gag manga is if the gag wears thin (and it has super hard here) there are two choices, either you produce actual development or you keep trying at the gag even as people get more and more sick of it.
Regardless these two are not good for each other at all,Hishikawa needs someone who isn't a total jerk at times to her and actually gets her to cut her bullshit and express her love in a more proper way.

As they are even if the two got together it'd be very short lived.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

have u watched black bible?

Yes. Yes I did. And I regret it bitterly to this very day.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

See the problem with gag manga is if the gag wears thin (and it has super hard here) there are two choices, either you produce actual development or you keep trying at the gag even as people get more and more sick of it.
Regardless these two are not good for each other at all,Hishikawa needs someone who isn't a total jerk at times to her and actually gets her to cut her bullshit and express her love in a more proper way.

As they are even if the two got together it'd be very short lived.

I wonder how it's faring in Japan though (I personally have no idea). The manga isn't geared towards us overseas readers, so it doesn't matter much if we think the gags are wearing thin. Again, I have no idea how the reception is in Japan :P

On an unrelated note,

IIRC the gags continue up to chapter 18-19, where something serious -- err, "serious" for this type of manga - happens. I haven't read the raws for 20 and onward though.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

hey there cutie-pie

joined Jun 6, 2018

Y'all are too much. Crying and whining over this. Boi. And Komaki is interested, just that she would rather have Hishikawa come at her softly and less pervy. Now calm your asses.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

why are you all being so negative :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.