Forum › Shouraiteki ni Shindekure discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I love this manga, sly, it's incredible fun xD
Also, I don't get the phrase "sound arguments" o.o what it's its meaning? Because the literally meaning doesn't make sense to me xD

"Sound argument" is a pretty common English phrase, and it means one with robust logic. It's based on the colloquial meaning of "sound' to refer to something being in good shape or solid.

Ohhhh that makes sense. I'm not a native english speaker so I didn't know that. Thanks for your help ^^

joined Oct 19, 2015

This chapter is basically the best turn the manga could have made. Komaki doesn't need to be the straight man with glasses around to play that role, focusing on her idiosyncracies (like fucking blowing up if someone ignores her) will make the story far more dynamic and interesting. Yuri with two weirdos is better than yuri with one weirdo.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Protag deserves more love. And more getting stepped on. I wanna see both. Preferably at the same time. It's growing.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

shun...
you're too soft,
get ur shit together girl! lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

For a moment there they were almost having something akin to a vaguely normal conversation there...

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

God dammit Shun you piece of shit I love you.

last edited at May 13, 2018 9:07PM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Pfft, Shun pretending that she actually has shame.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That was the most philosophical discussion ever had.

joined Jul 26, 2016

That was the most philosophical discussion ever had.

Shun, Komaki, you're up.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Ya get mad last chapter about her ignoring you and you open this one by ignoring her. C'mon, Komaki, don't treat your girl like that.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love these guys. Komaki is one of the great tsunderes ever, as long as the ‘dere’ part is defined as “treats the insane one like a normal person whenever possible.”

joined Feb 27, 2017

well this looks.... interesting. (and creepy)

Rsz_img_20170617_090037
joined May 14, 2018

Komaki's lil brother is the best wingman.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She's waiting for a more romantic or soft approach... meanwhile, it's only fun moments

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Yeah the joke is getting old. Can we move to some development now?

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I miss the money jokes... But anyway, when are these two ever gonna have a serious conversation T.T

joined Jul 26, 2016

But anyway, when are these two ever gonna have a serious conversation T.T

That'd require Shun to not go completely loopy around Komaki.
Odds are low.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Man, Hishikawa is a complete perv. She sure makes it hard to root for her. What's the big deal with seeing a girl's underwear, anyway?

SomethingOrOther
joined May 15, 2018

I hope this won't go the predictable way, just like any other manga with a similar plot. One girl really wants to have sex with another girl, but when the time comes, the other girl will top the first girl, stopping her from giving back. It really seems to me like that is what is going to happen, but I can always hope for something more original. Like both of them giving and taking, which is really rare these days tbh XD.

last edited at May 15, 2018 10:23AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

Yeah the joke is getting old. Can we move to some development now?

Nah this is a gag comedy yuri, it will stay like this for a long time... I've had crush like this, even sitting down near this person would make me act stupid, it can't be helped I guess, plus I guess puberty hit her pretty hard.

You know, I started thinking that Hishikawa is a dog/puppy, if you imagine her with dog ears (and a collar maybe?~) it makes more sense... Like Nekoyama san to Inugami san.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What's the big deal with seeing a girl's underwear, anyway?

That's part of the joke--Shun gets these crazy tropes into her head and tries to make them happen, while Komaki and Glasses-chan sit there looking on more or less bemusedly.

In the context of this bizarre relationship I see both Shun's decision not to dump water on Komaki (a decision completely in line with the moral of the "North Wind and the Sun" fable) and Komaki's smile as very significant development.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Why do I even continue reading it? ._.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Why do I even continue reading it? ._.

Cause it's awesome :d

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

What's the big deal with seeing a girl's underwear, anyway?

As a degenerate pervert myself, It kinda feels like you're getting a sneak peak at what's under or just the thought of being able to take them off is kinds exciting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.