Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is the softest BDSM I have ever read xD

BlueBerry
Image Comments 20 Nov 12:47
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Ekjp0qyvmae5jrq-orig

@Sakura Cartelet May I ask what did she say exactly? Also where can we listen to characters comment on other characters??

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Sad that I only know of μ's when they already disbanded. MakiNico FTW. But demn, why Ooshima Tomo always make Nico the bottom...

BlueBerry
Weird Love discussion 07 Nov 15:14
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

As cute as the premise was, how is it possible for a stalker to not know that they are being stalked back?? Clearly, senpai needs to upgrades her stalking skill xD

BlueBerry
Image Comments 27 Oct 12:27
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Ek0xcqbuyaayhyh-orig

^^ same. Unfortunately (or fortunately idk), I got Diluc (honestly a female version of him would be nice...)

last edited at Oct 27, 2020 12:28PM

BlueBerry
Image Comments 15 Sep 06:22
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
83269664_p0

Murasakino's arts and stories are always full of symbolism...Just this picture alone can tell a whole (sad sad) story T.T

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

The thing I don't understand is that if they are childhood friends, shouldn't Miki already met her friend' parents? Kids can forget some parts of their younger days but surely adults would recognize a child that they have never seen or heard about before right? Unless they have yet to reached "meet-the-parents" session yet, but the truth is bound to come out one day...UNLESS the gf killed her whole family to cover this up xD Omg I love me some f*cked up yandere xD

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 6:19AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Damn I was really looking forward to seeing it that picture. But yeah pretty sure we are not supposed to see it anyway because beauty is in the eye of the beholder xD

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Feel free to go somewhere else, then.

If you can't appreciate the story because you lack the ability to actually SEE the story past the individual parts, and are unable to realize that when everything is put together in this way as well as this has been that it's refreshing and enjoyable and interesting, then there's no need for you to stay here trying to ruin it for the people who can see that.

After all, complaining about a story you don't like and trying to make it so no one else can like it either is such a cliche and generic concept. I've seen the same thing a million times before. Does this poster actually think he's being original or creative? Bleh. Unworthy.

Aha, this!! Well said, my friend.

So does this get a yuri ending ? Does she end up with her or not ? Someone please tell me.

One can certainly hope. At the very least, we will have lovey dovey magical research moments with these two. Now... if only the LN was not cancelled, I would have stayed up all night binge-reading xD

BlueBerry
Image Comments 09 Jul 06:08
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Ebcu3pwumaahapz-orig

somehow Adora really reminds me of Supergirl here, with blonde hair blue eyes and those glasses.... hmmmm

BlueBerry
To My Love discussion 22 Jun 15:02
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Cute.

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Claire was like:... this was not the script they gave me...I'm out I'm outtttttt

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

sooooo... basically it's just shameless, plotless smut?!? Okay!! At least they both got laid...

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is moving at the speed of a bullet train haha, I could use some slowing down here. Can't we just forget about foreshadowing and have some fluff for a few chapters first :")

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Can we have a wholesome tag please because nothing has made me squeal as hard lol

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is hilarious, Tsubaki is so blissfully oblivous lol. I'm rooting for the Queen, go get that dumbass Suzuran xD

BlueBerry
Image Comments 31 May 11:12
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Eyug8eeueair9ui-orig

Imma need a 4k resolution wallpaper of this beautiful art. ASAP. <3 <3

last edited at May 31, 2020 11:13AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

What makes me curious was why she decided to get DRUNK the night BEFORE their one-year anniversary...and wow mistaking your wife for your mom is such a good laugh (I pity the senpai a bit there). Other than that, good read xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twins_in_agony_ch05#18
hashtag relatable af, I have been telling my sister that for 6 years...to no avail :v Hmmm let's see how this story handles this complex. And shit, the teacher is giving off a damn bad vibe at this point, where have all her restraints gone? Is she really THAT horny?

BlueBerry
Renjoh discussion 12 May 05:53
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This was really sweet... I honestly don't see why the hate...I can even see how this plays out in real life, just goes to show how relatable this two-shot is. They are humans, they have flaws but they are not bad, so how about show some sympathy instead? sighhh

BlueBerry
Yukino Plan discussion 02 Sep 07:55
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This feels like "You" on Netflix but yuri manga version xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

...Wow, chapter 6 was strangely personal. The same thing that happened to Amane happened to me (though luckily I never decided to stay friends with my ex), it's a bummer that I ship Amane and Nene so much but now it just seems not worth it anymore. Senpai is truly a dick, Kou is too gay for her own good and Nene is disappointing to say the least, Amane should just move on from these people tbh shrug I guess it's time for me to be less serious and stick around for the arts haha. Also you know drama is coming when you can't see a character' eyes anymore :v

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 4:06AM

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

So.... if all the humans have disappeared, why haven't the animals invaded the city yet xD Maybe MC should consider raising some kittens before she goes bananas...

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

...This series strongly reminded me of WDTFS for some reason. I really hope Amane doesn't become the second Seju. My ship sank then, I pray it won't sink now T.T

BlueBerry
Hug Charge discussion 02 Jun 12:08
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

oh yes, this is what we all need <3