Forum › Shouraiteki ni Shindekure discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This manga is so dumb but so good
Also, I almost thought Yuki was a Siscon, but apparently he isn't.

And didn't Komaki's brother like Shun? Why was he mad? lol

Edit:

Or maybe different people have different tastes and this simply doesn't appeal to some readers?

This amazing insight doesn't explain why people hang around the discussion board and complain about each new chapter as it comes out.

A lot of things don't appeal to me, so my solution is that I don't read them, and I don't even think about them.

I do the same.

last edited at May 19, 2019 1:35PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I haven't read the chapters yet but GOD I am so fucking happy this is back. Please keep it up!!

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Oh dear aunts in heaven, this is cringe humor at its most uncomfortable but I won't stop reading

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Shun's brother is actually a good wingman. He acts mora like a mom than a brother. lol

I was concerned that it'd go into siscon territory, but it seems like he's just really proud of her. He definitely gives off that "doting parent" vibe.

Oh dear aunts in heaven, this is cringe humor at its most uncomfortable but I won't stop reading

I don't think anything can beat out Watamote for uncomfortable cringe humor.

I'm glad this got some more chapters scanlated. Every time it does I've always forgotten about it just enough that I think it's something new. Many thanks to the scanlators!

last edited at May 19, 2019 3:47PM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Oh geez, I skimmed it the first time around, but on reading again Hishikawa's balance has "shape of her ass in her pants" and "I can see her armpits?" - NICE.

This series reminds me a bit of "Bright and Cheery Amnesia", in that we have an imbalance of the character's attitudes towards each other. Of course, in that one the imbalance evens out(?) over time.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haha! They both have brothers who are acting as wingmen!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I totally almost forgot about this series. Thanks for the uploads!

joined May 24, 2014

Shun is her usual wacky but also

I can't believe I'm the author first pixvy follower!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

drhelsing posted:

Shun is her usual wacky but also

I can't believe I'm the author first pixvy follower!

The "0 Follow" means that the author is not following anyone, their actual number of followers is always hidden.

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shouraiteki_ni_shindekure_ch13#8)

^ Seeing the first panel on page 8 reminded me of something ...
The Warner Bros.' cartoons sound effects apply to this.

last edited at May 24, 2019 3:51PM

joined Jul 4, 2018

Oh geez, I skimmed it the first time around, but on reading again Hishikawa's balance has "shape of her ass in her pants" and "I can see her armpits?" - NICE.

This series reminds me a bit of "Bright and Cheery Amnesia", in that we have an imbalance of the character's attitudes towards each other. Of course, in that one the imbalance evens out(?) over time.

She has good eyes...

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I want more

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Pretty sure she might have an actual concussion. :I

joined Jul 4, 2018

Severe head trauma....
But a distinct lack of common sense and obsessiveness should be the cause of death label...

joined Jul 26, 2014

the manga is really funny but i hate how much of a beta orbiter shun is..

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Slam

joined Jun 12, 2015

It finished recently. Non yuri ending.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sorry we didn’t get to see the rest of it. I wasn’t particularly invested in a yuri ending (although I would have welcomed one). I just thought the dynamic among the MCs and the little brother were hilarious.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

You know I could've forgive the one side love responded a loooooooooooot of times with apathy or feinted ignorance for as many chapters if at the end, it could deliver... I genuinely thought that all she (the pervert protagonist) needed to do was to calm down and express herself honestly without perversion and then her feelings will be responded accordingly... Seems I was wrong (this is also why I can't enjoy Kobayashi chi no maid dragon btw).

I've saw some random chapters from the raw, what I can say is that the drawing improved a lot and they all look way cuter...

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 6:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've saw some random chapters from the raw, what I can say is that the drawing improved a lot and they all look way cuter...

I actually find that disappointing, given I like a rougher style than most.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nezchan posted:

I actually find that disappointing, given I like a rougher style than most.

Yeah I like a cool unique style too but don't you remember the mouths from the first chapters? XP they were....BIIIIIIIG O_O

last edited at Oct 13, 2019 12:30AM

this manga is poo poo

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Pity the translation for this one was never finished, it would have helped to put that ending in context. Hard to do that with the raws.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What ever happened to this?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Based on the discussions above, it seems to have had a non-yuri ending. One possible explanation is that the translators saw this and lost interest, which is known to happen with stories that take a disappointing turn. However, nothing concrete has been stated, so this is just speculation from my end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.