Forum › Posts by -_-

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

It does exist on this site. I can clearly remember it. And I also remember it is not tagged "gay for pay"

joined Jun 6, 2018

Man, I hate hoe ass bitches like Midori in yuri. Stupid ass sluts getting knocked up and becoming single mothers, and now our MC has to take the remains/sloppy seconds. I'm not even gay, but putting myself in a gay person's shoes in this situation makes me think of such a person like Midori as fuuuuucking disgusting. Just ghost her lmao XD

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

I vaguely recall this one series that followed a girl named Choco or something chocolate related, and the premise was something like she was a straight girl who kept accidentally hooking up with this lesbian girl. I dont remember much other than the lesbian girl invites her over and she comes over with the intent of just being friends and they end up sleeping together.

Someone help my manz

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm searching for a manga ( Though I am pretty sure it might be a manhwa instead ) where there is a girl with split personality, and that personality is, let us say, a lot more aggressive and assertive if you know what I mean. And the MC gets it on with both personalities. Might be something like "It only changes at night", might not be.

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm looking for this for the past months..
It's about a girl who is super lazy her room was a mess but she is beautiful and smart so her friend always come over to clean her appartment because she loves her.. That's all i remember please help

My unrequited love, the side characters?

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm looking for this manga about the girl who is tall and her gf is short

Description 100

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm searching for a yuri one-shot, where the mc is a girl that lives in a "het harem world" where she is forced by the laws of nature to end up in ecchi situations with the guy, that is the mc of the harem world. If not, then she slowly fades as a side character. It ends with her in a closet with another girl

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

and one of the things i like about yuri, because it's hardly brought in here. it is one of the stupidest things imo. on avg there is no top or bottom for people

Say that to Nico.

Don't you mean "neko"? lol

No i mean Nico Yazawa who is kinda the definition of a bottom.

"Neko" is the yuri equivalent of bottom, lol.....

Y'all both lost the r/whooosh opportunity tsk tsk tsk

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

What's that manga with a loan shark? and a school girl whose dad left her. I know it's not on dynasty

If it's a non-yuri work then it might be Looking for a Father

This one?

No but I found it. It was "Watashi ni Karada, Utteminai"

Could you direct me to a place where you can read the whole translated series? :)

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm looking for a webtoon/manhwa which has a short haired girl and a long haired girl who was more dominant in the relationship. I forgot the name but it's not on dynasty, someone in one of the threads linked it, which is how I found out about it. I remember it had a great art and it was on hiatus the last time I saw it. Much appreciated.

Lily Love?

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

Girl A and Girl B dated in high school but Girl A transferred(?) and never told Girl B. They meet up again as adults in the same work place. Girl B recognizes Girl A immediately and starts plotting her revenge but Girl A doesn't... They start dating but then this time, Girl B is the one who disappears on Girl A...?

I cannot remember for the life of me...

Idk what it is, but I want it

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

This is killing me. If it rings a bell, please help me. There's this scene in manga I've read (I believe here) where a young mother is going to take a bath with her baby, she fills the bathtub but then the phone rings so she tells him to please stay put and she goes for a few minutes and when she comes back the baby had gone inside the tub on his own and drown... Later she wanted to commit suicide.

Edit: I'm sorry for looking for something so depressing, I just remember I loved the art and plot, but I don't even remember if I read it here or if its even Yuri... The one above is pretty depressing too lol.

That is from a game as far as I remember. The baby was playing with some toys and as you progress the bathtub keeps filling. I don't remember the name of the thing from which that part of the game is from

joined Jun 6, 2018

bookmark

-_-
Image Comments 23 Jul 09:55
joined Jun 6, 2018
En-1020971017655599104

@RoyceAxie Why is there need for a reversal tag?

-_-
Citrus discussion 19 Jul 03:12
joined Jun 6, 2018

Wait. f the next chapter is the last, then we won't get the sex scene. -_-. K, I guess. But I have been waiting to see some hot action of them for over a year

joined Jun 6, 2018

I wish this was NSFW. There is nothing better than yuri pedophilia <3

joined Jun 6, 2018

Y'all are too much. Crying and whining over this. Boi. And Komaki is interested, just that she would rather have Hishikawa come at her softly and less pervy. Now calm your asses.

Really? Because if you are interested in someone and want them to act in a certain softer manner, wouldn't you just normally hint / suggest something at them (have a serious, heart-felt conversation I don't know)? Here, I see no hint, and no reaction, just total "I have given up on this b*tch and I shall only react when she is done with her nonsense" face. It is a miracle they are still (somehow) friends after everything the MC pulled. That or the powerful thing called "plot armor" where MC can act however she wants, even perverted and obnoxious and they will still be friends 'til the end of Earth xD

Read the previous chapters again. Komaki basically said what I mentioned. I don't remember in which chapter, nor do I care enough to search.

last edited at Jul 11, 2018 1:31PM

joined Jun 6, 2018

Y'all are too much. Crying and whining over this. Boi. And Komaki is interested, just that she would rather have Hishikawa come at her softly and less pervy. Now calm your asses.

joined Jun 6, 2018

Does anyone know of another yuri manga with this concept? I'm a sucker for shit like this

joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm guessing that "brand" is Burberry? If so, I have some belts and a scarf from them, and they are of great quality.

joined Jun 6, 2018

That said, I don't understand why some yuri fans are so strongly anti het. Really, should the most important aspect of a relationship be that there's genuine chemistry to the romance- regardless of the genders?

Maybe because of the older Class S stuff where lesbian girl always get cucked by a male love interest / arranged marriage / suicide / sharknado in the end...? Thankfully we don't see that so often anymore.

Also because some read yuri "for the yuri". If I wanted to read het ( which in no way I want ), I would go read het. You read yuri for romance between girls, so a guy suddenly turning up makes it no longer be actual yuri. Also a reason why many dislike the bisexual tag.

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

Can anyone recommend me as many manga as they can think of where there’s a girl who doesn’t have many/any friends or can’t make female friends, so the one girl who does befriend the girl is very special to her. Maybe even more than friends? Any variation of this is fine. Something similar to either of the Cocytus plots and My Adorable B*tch. Thank you in advance.

Damn. Your taste in yuri is definitely fucked if you liked those two and want more like them.

-_-
joined Jun 6, 2018

Wait, lmao, am I reading this wrong, or did Rei just reveal that she first asked out her now-long term boyfriend because they were having so much casual sex with each other that not being a couple was getting awkward? Like, the conversation was about initial confessions, she "wanted to take the ambiguity out of the relationship", and she's not going to talk about how they "were doing it without being official"? She's not just talking about being particularly cosy buddies, is she?

Yes, she was fucking that guy, so she wanted to make it official to not look bad socially. Always makes me cringe when i read about a side characters' sex life with a guy, but don't mind me lol.

joined Jun 6, 2018

I don't really get why people like such settings so much. Wouldn't it be better if there was no cheating at all and she was just single to begin with? Or do some of you have a het-cheating fetish? No kinkshaming

Some people just naturally love bi. For me bi is not Yuri and I rather read het tbh. It just preference.

You lost me at "I'd rather read het".

joined Jun 6, 2018

I don't really get why people like such settings so much. Wouldn't it be better if there was no cheating at all and she was just single to begin with? Or do some of you have a het-cheating fetish? No kinkshaming

Personal preference shrug emoji