Forum › Posts by deuxyeon

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I don’t understand the mentality of someone who reads a harem series and doesn’t want it to end with a polycule.
Do they just enjoy watching half the characters get their hearts broken or something? I’m genuinely curious what they get out of it.
(Obviously not everything has to be polyam, but it’s really underrepresented in media, so I’d like to see more of it and harem series are pretty much halfway there already so,)

well from what I see in harem anime like the quintessential quintuplets, people always root for their fave to end up with the mc. it's like a competition really.

I also sometimes have one character that I really like and root for her but I'm okay with poly too. like in Tachibana kan triangle, I was hoping for them to end up in a poly relationship.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Bit of a crack idea, but what if Kouhai-chan was a pre-op trans woman?

-Allows Senpai-chan to have her babies
-Kouhai-chan's beauty is because she really has worked for it
-Also helps suggest why she met and dated other girls from online
-Factors into her being dodgy about sex
-Allows Senpai-chan to be like "Well, I guess I don't care, she's still my ideal partner" about yet another thing

It's probably not this. But it'd be neat if it was. I like my trans theories and headcanons!

wtf?

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

how cute

deuxyeon
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I'm happy with both endings.

deuxyeon
What? discussion 12 Feb 09:47
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Lmao what

deuxyeon
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

deuxyeon posted:

There's still an epilogue

You mean there's epilogue to epilogue? Yea, they totally didn't add it last minute!

The last chapter was never called an epilogue. Also it's not their fault that people like you couldn't understand that they did get together at the end. Look at the damn necklace and they even move in together. Yet people like you complained about the ending and now that we get a nice epilogue you bitch and moan again. just read the damn chapter and shut up yeah?

last edited at Jan 19, 2021 5:14AM

deuxyeon
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

this is a yuri manga. of course a long awaited ending will always be disappointing. the question is why even after a decade that we still have to deal with only a one-panel ending for wlw? this isn't even bittersweet. just bitter. you would think the author would spend more time showing us uta got her happy ending with more than one panel.

There's still an epilogue

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I havent eaten bread in weeks. Psh I'm jealous...

deuxyeon
Liberty discussion 01 Dec 09:23
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

God I hate her sm

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

LOL

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

lmao wtf indeed

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Damn this chapter was just GREAT! For me, this manga is way better than say Adachi to Shimamura. Imagine having an anime of this manga!

Also HONDA IS KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, not trying to hate on Adachi to Shimamura but I dont understand the hype behind it. Maybe I should start reading the light novel instead of the manga because I'm just not feeling it

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

does the anime of this have yuri subtext in it?

nope, read the manga instead
so far we have:
-mostly bi lust from the main character
-heavy kinky yuri crush by a emoji
-dubious possession in friendship
-questionable friendship wishes with a sugar mommy

but be aware that is mostly in form of jokes on even bait from the authors

Thanks! I will and I'm fine with bait as long as I'm entertained

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

does the anime of this have yuri subtext in it?

deuxyeon
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Uta is wearing the necklace Kaoru gave her, they're together I think. Could be me just being hopeful but she said she won't give up on her love, idk about you guys but I wouldn't live with someone that doesn't love me back and I'm sure mature Uta wouldn't either.

deuxyeon
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I can't believe I'm saying this but not all girls, in a yuri, have to be lesbians.

I agree but it's possible though, I had like 3 or 4 lesbians in my class and most of them were still in the closet the first few years.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Oh I forgot about this manga, sucks that its ending so soon :( it's looks awesome tho so I'm gonna buy v1 & 2

deuxyeon
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Should've known it was gonna end with unrequited love... oh well Uta deserves a better love interest, so I'm not disappointed.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

No sorry, i think i stop here. I don't care about incest and age gap but the manipulative part is what throw me off. Feel too forced to me.

I felt like she was a little too pushy in the first chapter but in the 2nd chapter it feels like her aunt is into it and wants more. Doesn't feel over the top forced to me. I think you probably mean that she was manipulative in the beginning of the bath scene but you should've kept reading because her aunt switches and asks for more.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Still not digging Akira but I'm sure I'll start liking her in the next few chapters

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 9:57AM

deuxyeon
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Aaaaaaamazing

deuxyeon
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I still hope it's incest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please God PLEASE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmaooooo "please bitch"

deuxyeon
1 x ½ discussion 29 Aug 17:35
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I like the art

deuxyeon
Liberty discussion 25 Aug 14:04
Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

freaking hate this story, dunno why I still bother reading every chapter