Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

What will happen if they finally go to far for people's comfort? I can't wait to find out.

No one will react just to spite you :p

joined Dec 10, 2017

I’m so glad the conflict is finally over. Also, off topic but does anybody else miss the art style from the first volume? Don’t get me wrong, the art in yuzumori-San is still lovely, but I like the volume one art the best.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, look. After two deadly loli attacks, Mimika's friend is still alive.

She can't be human.

joined Nov 15, 2016

That was lovely, nice to have something cute after the drama.

I kind of miss the time when every chapter ended with a cliffhanger and me losing my shit though. =-p

I'm sure we'll be back there soon enough!

joined Feb 21, 2018

After all that we are back to this? yawn

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 7:04PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuri Queen posted:

What didja expect? more drama?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

"we'll leave the lolicon be ... " - loved that line :D

joined Jul 26, 2016

Shii and Ririha will get along like a house on fire, methinks. :3

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yuri Queen posted:

I'm also genuinely curious as to what they expected. More drama, lots of kissing, tons of sex? I don't think any of those things would have made sense here. Their relationship hasn't quite reached the point where they're going to kiss, however assuming we get more of the festival maybe we'll get the famous fireworks kiss. In terms of drama we just had a lengthy arc packed full of drama, hurt, and cliff hangers. We need a break from drama and having cute+fun interactions between the main pair is necessary for contrast, otherwise things can and will become a slog of misery and suffering. So far I think we've gotten pretty solid character progress.

Also was the "yawn" really necessary? I'd be more interested in hearing you explain why you're unhappy with the way the series is progressing, in your opinion what kind of progress would you prefer to see? Even if I were to disagree with your opinion I could at least respect your ability to present your views in a way that's properly explained.

last edited at Mar 2, 2018 12:09PM

joined Feb 21, 2018

Yuri Queen posted:

How about something more significant than going right back to status quo after 15 chapters of crying. What was the point? Their break up and reconciliation has done little to progress the relationship.

Even if I were to disagree with your opinion I could at least respect your ability to present your views in a way that's properly explained.

I'm avoiding that since from various threads I have been reading the mod here has made it a habit to threaten to ban people who defend their opinion if it doesn't match the majority's.

last edited at Mar 2, 2018 9:23PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuri Queen posted:

Yuri Queen posted:

How about something more significant than going right back to status quo after 15 chapters of crying. What was the point? Their break up and reconciliation has done little to progress the relationship.

Well is just one chapter, let's enjoy the festival ... Because no doubt something will happen when it's over, even the ending of the manga itself lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Even if I were to disagree with your opinion I could at least respect your ability to present your views in a way that's properly explained.

I'm avoiding that since from various threads I have been reading the mod here has made it a habit to threaten to ban people who defend their opinion if it doesn't match the majority's.

Oh, grow up.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yuri Queen posted:

You're really starting to come across as an immature troll. So I know I'm probably getting baited into giving a response, but here goes. Their break up has done little to progress their relationship you say? I'd strongly disagree. Yuzumori was able to completely open up and tell Mimika how she felt, which was the entirety of chapter 29 and 30. For example https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/019/928/011.png that page where Yuzumori tells Mimika that she never got to say how she felt, because Mimika ran away from her. This is in my opinion a key moment of the series where both characters realize that if they need to actually talk about out their issues with each other.

On the note of going back to the "status quo" as you say, I think that's normal in my personal experiences with human interaction in general. I've had huge fights with some of the people most dear to me, then we talk about our problems and discuss how we feel, then the following day things are pretty much back to normal. Our relationship progressed because we both learned how to handle each other's emotions and how to talk things out a bit better, which the next time we get into a fight the experience helps us resolve things more quickly and smoothly.

Ultimately in order to show how much the characters have progressed in this story we need more time and chapters, the author needs to show us that the characters now know that it's best to talk things out. However in the meantime we need some healthy fun between the characters, so now that everyone has expressed their feelings and wiped off their tears it's time for some fun at the festival!

last edited at Mar 3, 2018 12:03AM

joined Feb 21, 2018

@Nez You're really not helping your case at all.

@FluffyCow I'm just not going to respond when the first thing you call me is a troll just because I have a differing opinion than you. It's childish. You can scrape whatever ooze you want from the corner of the pages and call it "progress" but yet here we are back to status quo with nothing to show that the 15 chapters of drama was worth it.

last edited at Mar 3, 2018 4:43PM

1098209_644833648869478_145046414_n
joined Nov 19, 2017

Do you people even enjoy things anymore?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This has never been a fast-paced story; anyone expecting it to suddenly become so is bound to be disappointed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

This has never been a fast-paced story; anyone expecting it to suddenly become so is bound to be disappointed.

The only way I see this going faster is with a time skip... Either that or having the nsfw tag, ruining all her efforts so far

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

As slow paced as it was, it was still taking steps forward someway and it reached a destination, the conflict we had for the past chapters. If the end result of all that drama is to simply go back to the status quo plus a new friend i guess then it's no longer a case of slow pacing, but stepping backwards
I myself don't want to accuse that's the case right away since this was only half a chapter, but that outcome is something i feared ever since the drama started to happen so i can't help feeling a bit paranoid

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Next time,the pair finally..."

Finally what? Kiss?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Finally what? Kiss?

Finally fvck xDD (run away)

last edited at Mar 4, 2018 5:22AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

Oh, look. After two deadly loli attacks, Mimika's friend is still alive.

She can't be human.

Indeed. How the hell she survive from 2 consecutive loli flying kick. XD

Really love this story. This Author never fail to make me keep reading and looking forward to next chapter.

last edited at Mar 4, 2018 5:28AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Finally what? Kiss?

I'm giggling as I imagine this line was added purely because someone here complained of a lack of cliffhangers. X3

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, baby—progress up the wazoo!

Wait, that may have been an unfortunate choice of words . . .

joined Jun 12, 2015

Finally what? Kiss?

Who need a kiss when we had lewd nose sucking.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

An actual kiss might be the next logical step in their relationship.

To reply you must either login or sign up.