Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

And now, we need Drama

Yep. Don't want to ruin the fun, but this unsure "...next year eh..." on page 7 looks very suspicious.

Ikr. Usually things like on page 7 indicates that the character repeating the line won't be there the following year. I don't want it to happen but drama logic dictates that's what probably will happen.

prays

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuzumori is top. Aye

I swear this chapter must have mistranslated:

“Wait for me, my pet.”
“I will, Mistress.”

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This chapter was adorable, I wonder where the story will go from this point.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I don’t think that “next year, eh?” is ominous foreshadowing; I read it as just Yuzumori adjusting her thinking from being in the moment to considering the longer-term possibilities of their relationship.

Done well, a one-chapter time skip could end this series appropriately and, of course, adorably.

(And also earning it a last-minute “Childhood Friends” merit badge.)

joined Jun 30, 2015

FLAGS, FLAGS EVERYWHERE

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I don’t think that “next year, eh?” is ominous foreshadowing; I read it as just Yuzumori adjusting her thinking from being in the moment to considering the longer-term possibilities of their relationship.

Done well, a one-chapter time skip could end this series appropriately and, of course, adorably.

(And also earning it a last-minute “Childhood Friends” merit badge.)

I thought it was because she was used to broken promises through her parents or something. But she trusts Mimika.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

When lolicon genre is done right.
No matter how ironic that sounds.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

This just in:

Yuzu wants to kill Mimika

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Chapter 32 best chapter. It was the most touching confession Ive seen in a manga thus far. mimika’s devotion and patience to wait for yuzumori-san is just so sweet.. this chapter was handled so perfectly. Not too mushy just right

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

That'll do, Mimika.

That'll do.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Is this za end? :O

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Waiting

I give this a Kodomo no Jikan/10

https://i.imgur.com/eaqfPjY.jpg

Also holy shit rare Pepe

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 2:41PM by Nezchan

Looks like it's going to end since there's not really much else you can go on from this point.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Looks like it's going to end since there's not really much else you can go on from this point.

I agree. and as a comment above said, it kind of is going the kodomo no jikan route, which is fine. As at least this one has a much smaller age gap, and it makes a bit of sense. The teacher in kojika went from wow, that beautiful woman, how hot - oh, she wants me? - better mack on the child instead. So it wasn't that internally consistent. He re-met her when she was only 16, too, which, contrary to appearances, wouldn't be okay for a teacher to do in Japan. Or not in any prefecture I know of.

In this one Mimika has always loved Yuzumori-san. They've discussed everything together and they're on the same page. But Kaede is too young to be Mimika's girlfriend yet.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

not even kiss?? wut the hell.., it's just a kiss for fuck sake..
this aint Lolicon anymore,

I shouldve know, they would shy away from it's original premise *sigh
why would u wait until adult if at the end of the day you're gonna be together anyway?
w a s t e d

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Happy Sugar Life just got an Anime announcement. So the lolicon isn't the problem. Then why is this not get an Anime?

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

So if we have a timeskip epilogue how much of a timeskip would you like? I'm thinking 7 years

Then why is this not get an Anime?

Because this is actually good.

last edited at Mar 22, 2018 3:49AM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

not even kiss?? wut the hell.., it's just a kiss for fuck sake..
this aint Lolicon anymore,

I shouldve know, they would shy away from it's original premise *sigh
why would u wait until adult if at the end of the day you're gonna be together anyway?
w a s t e d

It's called being lawful >.>

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Happy Sugar Life just got an Anime announcement. So the lolicon isn't the problem. Then why is this not get an Anime?

... seriously? I guess "Yandere" was key there.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Everything's too nice. I can't help but feel an impending drama bomb.

joined Jun 17, 2015

Yup, it end...T_T

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

thank you for making my decade

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yogg-Saron posted:

Yuzumori's cuteness is deadlier than actual gore, can't show that on tv!

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

whoa, seriously ..?
that's Awesome!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I feel somewhat unsatisfied with that ending...

To reply you must either login or sign up.