Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ANW, I don't feel too bad about this since the author played the lolicon card as "Mimika likes Kaede because her personality, not because she is a lil kid".

This aspect of the story kind of bugs me, since it's used to imply that Mimika will always like her on that basis.

But do you have the same personality as when you were 9? I sure don't. People change, and pretty rapidly around that age. Puberty has huge and often unexpected effects on how a person thinks and views the world, and Kaede isn't even close to that point yet. If she likes Kaede's personality (which kind of contradicts the whole "love at first sight" thing at the start) then wow, she's gonna be unhappy when that personality inevitably changes in the next few years.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

ANW, I don't feel too bad about this since the author played the lolicon card as "Mimika likes Kaede because her personality, not because she is a lil kid".

This aspect of the story kind of bugs me, since it's used to imply that Mimika will always like her on that basis.

But do you have the same personality as when you were 9? I sure don't. People change, and pretty rapidly around that age. Puberty has huge and often unexpected effects on how a person thinks and views the world, and Kaede isn't even close to that point yet. If she likes Kaede's personality (which kind of contradicts the whole "love at first sight" thing at the start) then wow, she's gonna be unhappy when that personality inevitably changes in the next few years.

Well, like in most happy couples. "Like" slowly turn into "Familiar" that makes you feel lacking something without your partner. So I guess we don't have to worry about that

H10620%20-%20copia
joined Jun 3, 2017

I think that, since it's Mimika speaking, she believes that she will always like Yuzumori. The story itself has nothing to do with what Mimika believes, it doesn't imply that things will work out in a way that Yuzumori won't change, or Mimika's feelings for her won't change, for the matter. Yuzumori character may evolve to a point where she's a different person. Mimika may or may not like her then. Or, Yuzumori will grow up like everybody, and like everybody there will be a part of her that remains "her", despite developing a different "persona".
IMO that's what Mimika refers to when she says that she will always like her, that essence that makes you "you", despite your age, despite how life shapes you. Yet, Mimika's still an inexperienced child herself, and she has all the reasons to speak the way she does.

last edited at Jan 30, 2018 1:23PM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Is this normalizing paedophilia though? I don't know, I'm so lost right now. I'm not trying to cause flame, I just really don't know how to deal with this story ab loli... Please delete this if it causes any trouble.

No, it's just fiction and wishful thinking about a forbidden relationship. I think the facts that Mimika tries to control herself that much and the question of being a lolicon is addressed at least tend to show that even in the world of the story itself, their relationship isn't something that is considered morally acceptable. Even if it was, it's just a story and I don't think it encourages people to have romantic relationship with children.

If she likes Kaede's personality (which kind of contradicts the whole "love at first sight" thing at the start) [...].

Does it? I mean she was entranced by Yuzumori's beauty at first which compelled her to approach her, but afterwards it happened they really connected in terms of personality, either Mimika fell even more in love with her or she began to love her as in not only physical attraction.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 10:28AM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Is this normalizing paedophilia though? I don't know, I'm so lost right now. I'm not trying to cause flame, I just really don't know how to deal with this story ab loli... Please delete this if it causes any trouble.

I would have no problem if it did. At least as "normal" as S&M and all the other fetishes are.

Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

If Citrus, NTR, Kobayashi, and Chio-chan can get an anime I sure do pray that this does as well.

joined Sep 4, 2016

Ch. 29: Insert cliche nosebleed gif here.

joined Sep 4, 2016

I would have no problem if it did. At least as "normal" as S&M and all the other fetishes are.

Except in "normal" S&M, fetishes, etc., the parties are consenting adults, who can decide what they want to do in their own privacy. Pedophilia is a mental disease and has serious dangers.

That being said, this is fictional creation, and should be taken as such.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If Citrus, NTR, Kobayashi, and Chio-chan can get an anime I sure do pray that this does as well.

If Kodomo no Jikan got one, I guess I can't see why this wouldn't be able to. Of those four, I think Kobayashi-san most lends itself to anime though.

joined May 24, 2014

Now what?

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

fucking finally, christ

joined Oct 17, 2016

So, megane girl gets to have some consoling sex with her secret crush? :)

@ anime: Imo its too borderline While Kanna and Saikawa are at the same age (well at least by looks), this isnt the case here. @ KnJ: I dont wanna spoiler the ending here, but iirc the anime only covered a part of the manga anyway.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Sure gets dark fast in the land of the rising sun.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i feel like yuzomori is 10 years older than mimika. lol. more so in this chapter than anytime else.

joined Jul 11, 2015

I THOUGHT THEY'RE GOING TO KISS! t_t

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Finally, they said love at each other, that's a good new.
Bad new: no kissing
Guess we have to wait 5-6 more years so they can legally kiss

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Nevermind the kiss! Something way more lewd is going on between the two friends at the end

HAND HOLDING

last edited at Feb 11, 2018 9:39AM

joined Jan 11, 2018

Normally in a lolicon story this would be where the main character forgets that the loli is still in fact a loli it's nice to see her say "You're still an elementary schooler and can't decide for yourself." because that gives me hope that even if their relationship progresses Mimika will still control herself.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Please, say I love you 3 times more

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Humm..I am a bit confused... Older girl is like 13? the other one is 10? or is the difference much bigger? Ah, I'm curious as to see how this goes, I've read plenty manga, some with actual molesters and the like, so this girl may be a lolicon but she's behaving so, gotta admire that, not like that horrible woman,well girl, in this other manga..she rapes her neighbor and then she becomes obsessed with sex.. what was the name.. mhmmm?

joined Jan 11, 2018

Humm..I am a bit confused... Older girl is like 13? the other one is 10? or is the difference much bigger? Ah, I'm curious as to see how this goes, I've read plenty manga, some with actual molesters and the like, so this girl may be a lolicon but she's behaving so, gotta admire that, not like that horrible woman,well girl, in this other manga..she rapes her neighbor and then she becomes obsessed with sex.. what was the name.. mhmmm?

The older one is in the second year of high school. Since there's only three years of high school in Japan she's 17. And yeah like you said she's seems to realize this isn't normal and is taking steps to behave.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, just checked and the raws just came out Yuzumori dies

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yuzumori dies

Fatality

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Yuzumori dies

Fatality

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Yuzumori dies

Nope.

To reply you must either login or sign up.