Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I love this. x3.

joined Dec 13, 2015

I waited too long for this... AND I JUST GOT THAT!

AND I FVCKING LOVED IT!!!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

It seems I missed the discussion about pedophilia but I will leave my two cents as a person who was abused as a kid by an adult, and as someone WHO READS this manga:
I totally despised this manga when it was first released and it annoyed me how people would feel "happy" about it or find if "endearing".
As a kid, you have no idea what the hell is happening and it is a pretty scary experience. Lots of people become suicidal because of it, the most damaged ones will commit suicide and others get self worth issues for the rest of their life. There is no way this is acceptable.
Now about Lolis, which are kids who are actively "seeking" this, AGAIN they have no friggin idea what it involves and any smart adult can figure that out and, like Mimika here, should restrain themselves ( a kid around Kaede's age tried to hit on me -adult in her 30s- once, it was the oddest thing ever and creepy too -.-; )
I read Yuzumori quite uncomfortably at first, almost in attack mode you could say, I am glad the author has made Mimika control herself and I am looking fwd to a time skip! Since this age difference isnt that big of a deal once you are over 20.
Tl;dr: Pedophilia is wrong no matter the circumstances.

last edited at Feb 11, 2018 2:46PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Has anyone seen my insulin?

I really need It, like, right now...

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Damm i got diabetes

102 pages.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I want the confirmation that it's the same "I love you". ;___;
Thank you for this chapter!

joined Dec 26, 2016

Is it over?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Is it over?

I sure hope not. I don't care how illegal/morally bad it is, I demand a kiss before the end of the story.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kaede's solemn face is amazing ( ◕˳◕) brb swooning

Also I think someone just experienced their first heartbreak. (´・ω・`) Isn't it sad, Ririha?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Oh, wow, this chapter (30) was just amazing, in every sense of the word. I also liked the fact that Glasses-chan showed up to hold Ririha's hand in the last page ("This is annoying", "I know"). lol

last edited at Feb 11, 2018 3:35PM

joined Jun 22, 2017

If Citrus, NTR, Kobayashi, and Chio-chan can get an anime I sure do pray that this does as well.

If Kodomo no Jikan got one, I guess I can't see why this wouldn't be able to. Of those four, I think Kobayashi-san most lends itself to anime though.

The issue being Kodomo no Jikan got one back when the anime environment was more friendly for those sorts of things.

joined May 24, 2014

The issue being Kodomo no Jikan got one back when the anime environment was more friendly for those sorts of things.

Darmn, I miss those days

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Darmn, I miss those days

So, you miss those days wherein lolis were fetishized and student-teacher relations involving a 10? year old girl were glorified...? (Okay, I know that KnJ apparently presents a more "realistic" view of a student-teacher relationship, but I'm sure it still has fanservice and glorification... I fully admit that I'm just talking out of my ass though) ... It doesn't really seem like anything has changed since those days. The underage girl fetishization thing and the glorification of messed up relationships (can anyone say... oh shit I forgot the name... My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute? I think that's what it was...) thing still seem rather common these days... maybe not loli fetishization, but certainly underage girl fetishization. Honest question though: I wasn't around during those times, so what has changed in the anime environment to make it more unfriendly toward those sorts of things?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Yuzumori dies

Fatality

M'aiq is tired now. Go bother somebody else.

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 3:24AM

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I wasn't around during those times, so what has changed in the anime environment to make it more unfriendly toward those sorts of things?

I don't think things have changed as much as people like to think. There were some laws passed basically restricting how stuff with certain content could be sold IIRC but I haven't noticed much of an affect. It's more that, given the increasing popularity of the medium, and the prevalence of social sites like Twitter, you hear the criticism of this stuff a lot more often. Loli fanservice is still super super common tho. Hell, just look at the -monogatari franchise. That has a LOT of loli fanservice and it's super successful and popular. I think rather than longing for a day when certain kinds of content was more prevalent, it's more that these people just miss the days when awareness of that stuff was super niche outside Japan so they didn't hear criticism and complaints as much.

Hell, I'd go so far as to say that characters who are lolicons are way more prevalent than they used to be.

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 8:21AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I still don't know what to think of this. The 10 years old in this are more mature and articulate than the high schoolers. I'm having a hard time with the suspension of disbelief.

Other than that, the eyes... the are HUGE...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch30#8

joined Apr 25, 2017

It seems I missed the discussion about pedophilia but I will leave my two cents as a person who was abused as a kid by an adult, and as someone WHO READS this manga:
I totally despised this manga when it was first released and it annoyed me how people would feel "happy" about it or find if "endearing".
As a kid, you have no idea what the hell is happening and it is a pretty scary experience. Lots of people become suicidal because of it, the most damaged ones will commit suicide and others get self worth issues for the rest of their life. There is no way this is acceptable.
Now about Lolis, which are kids who are actively "seeking" this, AGAIN they have no friggin idea what it involves and any smart adult can figure that out and, like Mimika here, should restrain themselves ( a kid around Kaede's age tried to hit on me -adult in her 30s- once, it was the oddest thing ever and creepy too -.-; )
I read Yuzumori quite uncomfortably at first, almost in attack mode you could say, I am glad the author has made Mimika control herself and I am looking fwd to a time skip! Since this age difference isnt that big of a deal once you are over 20.
Tl;dr: Pedophilia is wrong no matter the circumstances.

Well aren't you the sensitive one. Let me remind you that this is a work of fiction. Let me remind you that Mimika is also underage. Let me remind you that it is a consensual relationship. Let me remind you that this age gap is not that big. If the girls were 40 and 20 you would have no problem would you? Even though the age gap is so much bigger. The age of sexual adulthood is also diff. by countries. Some have it down to 12, which i think is Yuzumori-san's age. Stop being so triggered.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Other than that, the eyes... the are HUGE...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch30#8

Embrace the creepy aliens among us!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Let me remind you that this age gap is not that big. If the girls were 40 and 20 you would have no problem would you? Even though the age gap is so much bigger.

This age gap is pretty big. An age gap is much less significant among adults than among children, something that Jess acknowledged, but you seem to have ignored:

I am looking fwd to a time skip! Since this age difference isnt that big of a deal once you are over 20.

The difference in maturity between someone around 12 years old and someone around 16 is bigger than the one between a 20 and a 24 year old. Or than the one between a 20 and a 40 year old.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Plus, remember Mimika thinks so, too. So even in-story, it's a HUGE deal, and it's the driving tension of the whole story. If this series went on a long time, I predict they'd have to part ways for a while.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Let me remind you that this age gap is not that big. If the girls were 40 and 20 you would have no problem would you? Even though the age gap is so much bigger.

This age gap is pretty big. An age gap is much less significant among adults than among children, something that Jess acknowledged, but you seem to have ignored:

I am looking fwd to a time skip! Since this age difference isnt that big of a deal once you are over 20.

The difference in maturity between someone around 12 years old and someone around 16 is bigger than the one between a 20 and a 24 year old. Or than the one between a 20 and a 40 year old.

Plus, the story establishes pretty early that Yuzumori is 9 or 10 years old.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well aren't you the sensitive one. Let me remind you that this is a work of fiction. Let me remind you that Mimika is also underage. Let me remind you that it is a consensual relationship. Let me remind you that this age gap is not that big. If the girls were 40 and 20 you would have no problem would you? Even though the age gap is so much bigger. The age of sexual adulthood is also diff. by countries. Some have it down to 12, which i think is Yuzumori-san's age. Stop being so triggered.

Looking at your recent comments, you seem to be just trolling around, trying to pick fights. Please cut it out.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

How old is Mimika again? I keep forgetting

joined Jan 11, 2018

She is 16 or 17. So there's between 6 and 8 years between them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.