Forum › Posts by heavenchai

Non
joined May 7, 2017

imagine watching a whole movie while sitting seiza

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

Those bloody roses, still what's with page 19 and when are they going to be translated?
They look interesting.

I'd like to if I can get raws.

heavenchai
Yuru Yuri discussion 12 Jul 03:10
Non
joined May 7, 2017

I bet this has been pointed out here before (the only one I bothered to remember was Nishigaki) but it just hit me that the teachers are all named after cardinal directions.
Minamino = South
Azuma = East
Kitamiya = North
Nishigaki = West

Non
joined May 7, 2017

This is the best thing ever. It's so inconsequential! It's hilarious!

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

Hanako is the all-time greatest sweetie. I loved all the [thinking emoji] Hanako.

last edited at Jun 23, 2018 9:41AM

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

When I saw the title I thought “oh, everything's getting a Switch port, huh”

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

It's a manga with one girl on the cover and it's yuri! Usually even if there are two girls it's het, this is a rarity.

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

I'm so glad everyone's friends now!!!!!

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

Which one is the cop tailing!?!?!?

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

Literally cried in the bathroom at work because of this.

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex!

Non
joined May 7, 2017

There is still potential in the "fake drowning to get cpr" cliche! New discovery by mochi!

Non
joined May 7, 2017

As an amateur translator myself, getting drip fed a couple pages every day would be the dream.

Non
joined May 7, 2017

We can pin the mochiverse to a timeline with this.

April 1, 1955 CE = Nisan 9, 5715 [NC] (Friday)
April 1, 1960 CE = Nisan 4, 5720 [CC] (Friday)
April 1, 1966 CE = Nisan 11, 5726 [DC] (Friday)
April 1, 1977 CE = Nisan 13, 5737 [DC] (Friday)
April 1, 1983 CE = Nisan 18, 5743 [CC] (Friday)
April 1, 1988 CE = Nisan 14, 5748 [NC] (Friday)
April 1, 1994 CE = Nisan 20, 5754 [CC] (Friday)
April 1, 2005 CE = ve'Adar 21, 5765 [DL] (Friday)
April 1, 2011 CE = ve'Adar 26, 5771 [CL] (Friday)
April 1, 2016 CE = ve'Adar 22, 5776 [CL] (Friday)
April 1, 2022 CE = ve'Adar 29, 5782 [NL] (Friday)
April 1, 2033 CE = Nisan 2, 5793 [DL] (Friday)

...if we knew how old they are and how many years its been.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 2:35AM

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

Personally I think of futa with two girls as also being yuri but I've given up arguing for that before I even started, per the description of the yuri tag here (though the "somehow" caveat still feels odd to me). I thought the dicks were heavily implied in this, but maybe it was just because I also like dicks.

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 3:00AM

Non
joined May 7, 2017

I'm a girl and I relate to yuri lover-kun too much to be healthy (Tbh, I don't give a damn if a guy likes yuri as long as he ain't fetishizing it, making inappropriate comments, and/or just being an asshole)

What about this isn't fetishizing it? honest question. That always feels like thought-crime to me, when people use words like that, but I'm here to learn.

But yeah the bit where he's like "I wish we were both girls, then we could be a couple!" Like yeah, of course you do, finally a man making sense.

last edited at Nov 9, 2017 4:33AM

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

fuck yeah! senpai's pullin through!

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

I'm so glad Mochi drew those exaggerated bug-out eyes

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

Why. Why did you do this. This melancholy is too much.

Non
joined May 7, 2017

dude, Ibis was already into Alpaca. That's why she was going around talking up the cafe to everyone in the world.

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

This is the funniest thing in the world.

Non
joined May 7, 2017

Wow, this is really freaking inspiring. Makes me feel bad I decided against going to EVO for Puyo Tetris. I'll still have PAX West though, where I stand a better chance of winning lol. Though I'll miss that camaraderie of playing with the best of the best.

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 2:46AM

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

Personally, I really like Himegoto, and I think if you like the tone of this, Himegoto has a similar sort of vibe. I do feel kinda iffy about Norio's apparent lackadaisical attitude toward bullying, in both the whole of Himegoto, and the raccoon and fennec bit in this, but I guess, at least she's acknowledging it, and making light of something terrible can be a way to cope. I think I read Himegoto at a time when I was in an especially "I hate boys! only yuri for me!" phase, and Norio is really really freaking good at making boys look cute. I had another step in an ongoing awakening at the time, that I can be attracted to boys really easily if they just look like girls. Another thing to consider is that, I don't know if Norio herself would say this, but there are at least two characters in Himegoto that appear to actually be trans. One of them has a really really endearing redemption story that made me feel good inside.
Anyway, anyone that liked this, I recommend looking into Himegoto, you might like it, or you might not, I don't know. Of course, read the manga. The anime is fun, but you're missing on a lot of the subtleties, it being a short and all.
I do also agree that I'd like to see her draw more yuri, she clearly likes girls, I wonder what's stopping her.

"Wow! There are so many panties!"

Norio would be proud.

Silver Fox, the budding exhibitionist.

I read it as that she thought it was fun to be able to see Red Fox's panties, but I appreciate that reading as well, and give it my Translator Seal of Approval.

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 8:28AM

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

If the person you play againt brings a stick to a fighting game on home console, the you know you're fucked.

I think it's Mimika's stick and she's letting Yuzumori use it because she's the guest.

I'm really glad to see them playing fighting games again, but I'm really worried about Yuzumori. Kids can be so cruel, I hope nothing too bad happens.

last edited at Jul 10, 2017 9:09AM

heavenchai
Non
joined May 7, 2017

I cried laughing at "I deserve this..."