Forum › Lily Love discussion

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Ugh, stalker boy is just about ruining this. Already can see how this is gonna play out, but not liking it regardless.

joined Jun 12, 2015

More Lily Love is always welcome. Thank you, Three Musqueerteers.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

You know, when she's not trying to mess people up, Ploy is actually a likable girl, it seems.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Thank you for all the booty service, Ratana Satis!

Ugh, stalker dude is the worse. Is there such a thing as a good guy in yuri> I guess QT's friend in Their Story.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Is there such a thing as a good guy in yuri> I guess QT's friend in Their Story.

Mophead is one. The best IMO.

And these two chapters can be summed up as "BIKINI!!!"

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 10:21AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

phatboisteez posted:

Ugh, stalker dude is the worse. Is there such a thing as a good guy in yuri> I guess QT's friend in Their Story.

How about Harada from Girl Friends? He was never a bad guy, just not the person the story needed. He's the only one other than Mophead like lenne18 mentioned that comes to mind but I know there are at least a few others.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Stalker-Boy is somewhat creepy... I hope P'Max who will come to the rescue is somewhat like that big guy in "Their Story"

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

phatboisteez posted:

How about Harada from Girl Friends? He was never a bad guy, just not the person the story needed. He's the only one other than Mophead like lenne18 mentioned that comes to mind but I know there are at least a few others.

Hikaru's brothers in Prism lol

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

I think Mew gets really high at random times... like one the bottom of this page and the top of this one
:P

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think Mew gets really high at random times... like one the bottom of this page and the top of this one
:P

I actually find these eyes kinda creepy.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

P'Max is such an awesome name.

But yeah, I can't wait for someone caving that creeper's face in.

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 10:41AM

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

"I'm seriously going to eat your Donut if you don't have my sugar" - nice threat Ploy XD

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

The moment I saw this image I thought, "A bunch of avatars are about to change."

That cover page, though. Long blond hair, short dark hair, bikinis...awfully reminiscent of Girl Friends.

last edited at May 30, 2024 11:47AM

Stalker dude is getting really scary ;-; I hope everything will just go okay for Ploy.. Though she should learn her lesson.

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

It's translated and after 1st QC. Soon editing will start too.

Cool, that's awesome news. Thanks for the answer.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Ugh! Go away stalker dude!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

For a good deal of this, I thought maybe stalker dude might have a legit beef with Ploy, like maybe she stole something when she left or some such. She is into weird schemes after all. But this last chapter or so, he's been going beyond that to the point where I can't see it being possible to write it off.

As to Ploy herself, she seems to kinda waver between being resentful and shipping them. If she'd let go of all that baggage, she'd be fine.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Am I the only one who thinks the creepy stalker isn't scary?
Yes he def has a creep factor going on, but it kind of seems too...unreal...for me to take him seriously. He just doesn't seem that menacing half the time.

He just doesn't really give the feels a villain should. I feel like the artwork for him seems to be overtly creepy for a reason. Maybe he's not actually gonna turn out to be a "real" stalker. Like maybe Ratana is playing it up to surprise us with a ridiculous end for the stalker. He really just wants his mint condition action figures that Ploy stole.... or maybe she ate his last piece of delicious cheesecake before dumping him and he wants her to feel the absolute horror of finding out that your secret goodies stash has been raided.

I also don't really think this story will get dark enough for him to be the "If I can't have you, NO ONE will" kind of stalker.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I noticed something. In ch. 17 we saw two frames of a dude watching them.
The second was definitely stalker dude, because we saw his face and he was doing the stalker dialogue. The first wasn't. You didn't see his face, but he wasn't wearing a hat, while stalker dude was. Presumably it's P'Max, waiting to whack whatever trouble rears its head.

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 3:21PM

Capture
joined Dec 25, 2015

Lazizar, It's more like the "villain act" is too forced. He is like " ho i will follow you, i have found you, i will do mean thinks to you". The only thing missing are devil's horns so it's difficult to take him seriously.
And i agree with you, that will probably end in a funny way ^^

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

The facial expressions and names in this series continue to be amazing. Those eyes though...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks the creepy stalker isn't scary?
Yes he def has a creep factor going on, but it kind of seems too...unreal...for me to take him seriously. He just doesn't seem that menacing half the time.

Mr. Edgelord there? no, not scary at all... Feels like a villain from those Home Alone movies for some reason...

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

The second was definitely stalker dude, because we saw his face and he was doing the stalker dialogue. The first wasn't. You didn't see his face, but he wasn't wearing a hat, while stalker dude was. Presumably it's P'Max, waiting to whack whatever trouble rears its head.

Ah, I noticed that too.
I thought the same thing. The first guy didn't give me the creepy vibe like stalker dude so I was under the same assumption.

joined Jul 8, 2014

Ah, I noticed that too.
I thought the same thing. The first guy didn't give me the creepy vibe like stalker dude so I was under the same assumption.

Yeah
I think its drawn so you think that its the stalker ex since you see him first and therefore no basis for thinking otherwise and it would take someone reading the whole thing and then going back to the page to notice. But there are a couple giveaways that it isn't. First is the no hat. Second he had glare that implied sunglasses. Third Stalker guy was wearing a sports jersey jacket looking coat. The shadow guy looked to be sporting an un-tucked button up shirt. Going for the lazy delinquent with a heart of gold look.

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 11:09AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Finally, they've done "that" in chapter 29. I'm so happy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.