Forum › Lily Love discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

And so, the forced drama continues...

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

So there was an actually creepy dude stalking her. Ugh.
But on a high note, Leo! My hamster, my main hamster. Good job buddy, nicely done. Keep up the good work.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Almost getting anxious for that guy to show up, though I guess it won't end the way I'd like but...

het harem end incoming

You wound me.
I only meant it for someone to lose that smug smile of theirs.

I think it would be a riot for the dude to show up and not actually be a creepy stalker in the first place, but just had a buddy who looks creepy who happened to be nearby.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I really like the pacing on this story, it feels more natural than some other mangas...
I dont see this "forced drama" everyone keeps talking about tho...again it seems like natural stuff that comes up in real relationships....and hey if it forces Mew and Donut to sleep in the same bed, I am not against it! Hehe ;) ^_^
Anyway thanks for the new chs(especially since it was two at the same time!) And thanks for translating :)

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Nezchan posted:

Almost getting anxious for that guy to show up, though I guess it won't end the way I'd like but...

het harem end incoming

Gosh Nezchan, don't play with my heart like that

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Ratanna confirmed superior taste

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lily Love (Thai version) is also available as Ebook

More info on our Tumblr > Click!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

dropped like a sack of hot potatoes

You can really tell how thrilled Mew is about the Citrus reference.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well damn, crossover when?

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I would love to see her draw Yuzu and Mei in her style. ^_^

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Leo and Nick are the only two normal names. It's not hard to think of 7 others lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Since people are freaking out about the nicknames yet again, I present this comment from early in the discussion:

Donut(that sweet dessert with a ring in the middle) is actually female NICK-name that often used in thailand...they always used weird Nickname. I am sure Donut real name is hella long in thai. Thai first name is really long. ..so they used Nickname to call each other ..than their original name. you wouldnt be able to spell it.

Hopefully that should clear things up. Basically real names are long and complicated, so in day-to-day life they either choose or are given nicknames which they use instead.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Remember Kuouzumiaiginsusutakeizumonokamimeichoujin Mika? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Oct 25, 2015

I'm very impatiently waiting on chapters 24, 25, 26 in English versions...It helps to just read comments.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Add the "reverse" tag xD

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

¯_(ツ)_/¯

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

i have a feeling the ex will totally get snatched on the way out...
Development been really nice till here tho.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Jesus fucking Christ, Ploy.

Like, good job Mew, trying to do the good thing while maintaining your boundaries, but Ploy is being so unimaginably shitty that it makes Mew's entirely reasonable response seem inadequate. Mew doesn't have a terribly high opinion of her, but she probably didn't think Ploy was so far gone that she'd start sexually harassing Donut within seconds of being alone with her.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Now I bet all of you who thought P'Ploy was just a worthless, spoiled, beautiful bitch or something are ashamed of yourselves!

No???

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

-Come on, this isn't FF
\\Citrus
\\Aoi Hana
\\Girlfriends
\\Sasameki Koto
\\AnyDramaticYuriMangaWhatsoever

But Citrus is the clear winner - type yuri manga forced drama into a web search and the first 5 hits will include Citrus.

Leave out yuri and you get Clannad.

So far Ploy is just the typical love rival that's a staple of the love dramedy.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

You're amazing, just the way you are. Hopefully no one said this yet.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I approve of this Forced Drama (tm).

P'Mew has serious self control for not slapping the fuck out of P'loy (or P'Ploy, which is it?) and dumping her ass at the nearest police station already.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I really appreciate Donut forcedramaing Mew onto the floor. Role reversals are literally the best thing ever.

Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

-Come on, this isn't FF
\\Citrus
\\Aoi Hana
\\Girlfriends
\\Sasameki Koto
\\AnyDramaticYuriMangaWhatsoever

OMG, I laughed so hard at this xD

Come on girls (or guys, dunno) . I swear, real relationships have way more dramatic situations than the ones that shows up in fiction. Don´t even make me talk about homosexual relationships. Ploy has a point there, it´s really difficult to deal with a homosexual relationship, not only the confusion you experience (If you´re beggining to recognize and understand your sexuallity) but the predujices and troubles the society put on us.

By other way, I really love the way P´mew talks and acts towards Ploy. So romantic and full of sweetness. I´ve read lots of yuri but I had never seen a character that shows out her love so naturally.Those kind of little details are really difficult to capture. I think that´s the reason why I feel happy when I read this story. c:

Also, thanks to the translator team and of course, thanks to Ratana. It's such a pleasure to read a work like this :D

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

By other way, I really love the way P´mew talks and acts towards Ploy. So romantic and full of sweetness. I´ve read lots of yuri but I had never seen a character that shows out her love so naturally.Those kind of little details are really difficult to capture. I think that´s the reason why I feel happy when I read this story. c:

I hope you mean Donut :P

But yeah, this drama isn't really that bad in my book, considering there's not a misunderstanding between the couple that forces them apart (which I really, really hate when that happens), for now anyways. Plus now Donut's on top, and it's always nice to have the more passive one in the relationship be the aggressive one for a change! Role Reversal is one of my favorite tags here.

My dislike for Ploy is growing, but at the same time I don't really hate her to the point where I want her boyfriend to come back into the picture and try to rape her, which will probably happen at a later point. I just wish it all gets resolved relatively nicely, and everyone ends up happy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.