Forum › Lily Love discussion

This series is the kind of mix of innocence and sexy times I wish more yuri would be like. I was kinda doubtful at first but it grew on me and Ratana looks to have a promising future.

Often times it seems like stories rush forward to sensual content without building it up, or else are stuck building with minimal sensual hinting. I suspect that this isn't so much by author's design so much as the system for where it gets included by magazine demographic.

Forreal the pacing is done well. It makes it seem more like a real relationship. So excited for the next chapter~

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

alright lets hope P'Max can kick some ass!

joined Feb 14, 2016

P'mew got assertive, damn !!!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Attention

If you want to buy Lily Love Secret Scene pre-orders are now available. And it's ONLY for pre-orders.

More info on our Tumblr

joined Jun 12, 2015

Look at that. Ploy is acting like a good caring friend.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Attention

If you want to buy Lily Love Secret Scene pre-orders are now available. And it's ONLY for pre-orders.

More info on our Tumblr

Shipping Worldwide?

damn this looks like an awesome investment...

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow, didn't see that comming
But actually. A bit. But also not. Kggh!
Need moarrr

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Just checked out the tumblr, i want ittt...

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Damn , it got cut off right as she was being grabbed . But by who ? I'm gonna have a fit if it's that nasty boyfriend of Ploy's . Please tell me there's not going to be a rape scene on Donut in next chapter ... :'(

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, well--drama and danger and cliffhangers, oh my! But I don't mind. This kind of development has been plenty foreshadowed at this point, it's a totally legit plot development. Nothing like poor overused truck-san.

Wonder if it's the stalker guy's hands.
Wanna buy it @-@

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Shipping Worldwide?

Yes, that's why it's "international" part there :P

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So doing a bit of quick googling on exchange rates . . . decent price on that secret scene, really.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Guess Donut's sitting for Mew's final exam a little sooner than expected.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh no Ploy, you don't get to suddenly be understanding ex after all the bullshit you've pulled.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Oh no Ploy, you don't get to suddenly be understanding ex after all the bullshit you've pulled.

"Ploy Twist" :D

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Donut nooooo ;-;

joined Dec 27, 2014

"Ploy Twist" :D

That Pun... Physically Hurts me

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 4:57PM by Alextasha

joined May 1, 2013

Ploy's obviously the secret shadow, right? If it was the boyfriend, they'd just have shown him.

EDIT: actually, it's probably just P'Mew trying to surprise Donut with a hug, meant to look all scary so it'll be a cliffhanger.

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 5:22PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Although P'Mew and P'Max are sad when they find Donut, an important moral about the hazards still faced by gay couples is highlighted, and the author will follow up on that theme in her next series.

Also .. her words ... Donut ... they're a ploy!

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 5:53PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch19#14

Donut is so godessly drawn on page 14.
See you next time space yuri.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Woooh! Nice cut! Now I am looking forward to the next chapter...

joined May 1, 2013

isn't this the first full nude(ish) we've seen of a character?

EDIT: actually, it's probably just P'Mew trying to surprise Donut with a hug, meant to look all scary so it'll be a cliffhanger.

Good know... but next you show a spoiler PLEASEEE use the spoiler tag... I was really trying hard not to read any spoilers. I actually wanted to think about who it was going to be and have an excuse to analyze the chapter for my friends who were also reading this 3;

This was just speculation, too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Almost certain it's one of the girls. Why would dude be barefoot, and did he really have such slender hands/wrists?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

it's probably just P'Mew trying to surprise Donut with a hug

i think we all know who it is thats behind her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.