Forum › Posts by Topweasel

joined Jul 8, 2014

What are you talking about? There's two women! In a romantic relationship! They're both girls! Pure fantasy, I tell you! (harumph harumph harumph)

What would they even do? whispers (You know—in B.E.D.)

Maybe scissor or something?

Topweasel
joined Jul 8, 2014

Short description because it's all I have. Last I read it, it was only 4-6 chapters in. It's about a girl and her SiL living together alone as the Brother/Husband is dead. The girl wants to be more independent because she doesn't want to put more stress or pressure on the SiL and the SiL wants to be able to pamper her little sister. On chapter near what I last read of it had to do with the purchase of a shirt for a school festival.

joined Jul 8, 2014

I will take every opportunity I get to plug Sunstone. Not a manga but it's just too damn good to miss.
yeah, better BDMS related(to put it mildly) love story that I ever read, plus the art

Well at least on here we are used to waiting for releases sometimes years between single chapter. Also it's good that the Sunstone portion of the story is over because the wait on strip updates can be excruciating with Sunstone. Still Mercy looks like it will be a blast as well.

Topweasel
Lily Love discussion 01 Feb 12:34
joined Jul 8, 2014

I noticed something. In ch. 17 we saw two frames of a dude watching them.
The second was definitely stalker dude, because we saw his face and he was doing the stalker dialogue. The first wasn't. You didn't see his face, but he wasn't wearing a hat, while stalker dude was. Presumably it's P'Max, waiting to whack whatever trouble rears its head.

Ah, I noticed that too.
I thought the same thing. The first guy didn't give me the creepy vibe like stalker dude so I was under the same assumption.

Yeah
I think its drawn so you think that its the stalker ex since you see him first and therefore no basis for thinking otherwise and it would take someone reading the whole thing and then going back to the page to notice. But there are a couple giveaways that it isn't. First is the no hat. Second he had glare that implied sunglasses. Third Stalker guy was wearing a sports jersey jacket looking coat. The shadow guy looked to be sporting an un-tucked button up shirt. Going for the lazy delinquent with a heart of gold look.

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 11:09AM

Topweasel
joined Jul 8, 2014

That moment you realise Houbunsha officially published a K-On! fanwork where Ui gets fingered by her sister

In which chapter that happens? I don't remember that...

Because she was the guitar in this I believe. Fingering her fret board.

Aaaaah of course, thanks ChocolateCakeLover, didn't remember that part, it's been some time since I read it.

Actually I think the Ah aaah at the end was her getting fingered as a human, because Yui thought she was Gutah.

Topweasel
Stretch discussion 04 Sep 10:35
joined Jul 8, 2014

Came in for the reactions to the new update. Did not leave disappointed.

joined Jul 8, 2014

"This is where she realized." Last page. Anyone have any insight?

Refer back to the end of page 2.

Ah OK. The second panel of the second strip confounds me. I assume theres an arrow there because noriko is still thinking about the . But what is sheska doing? I feel like it's related...

Noriko isn't thinking about it. Rhianna says that she wouldn't do something perverted like that and it was basically telling us to refer back to panel 3 on strip 1, where Rhianna is hanging out near the windows naked hoping to get a reaction from Noriko if she was the stalker. Proving that she would do something perverted.

As for Sheska, I think she was sticking her fingers in her ears and going Aaaahhhh so she pretend she didn't hear Rhianna say she wasn't perverted. It would ruin half of her hopes and aspirations (of course the other half is Mikan).