Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Jan 4, 2016

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER

joined Jan 4, 2016

thanks to the translator and ratana. i went to amazon hoping to buy this , unfortunately it wasnt sold on amazon

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahh the wonders that can come from antagonists...Donut pushing Mew down was super hot! Cant wait to see what happens in the next ch...
(Is Ploy really gonna go out walking at night!?)

joined Jul 31, 2013

I'm worried about Ploy. :|

It feels like she's going to get into a bad situation with her boyfriend soon, and after getting saved from that (presumably) that will be the impetus for her to reflect on her behavior and become a more well-rounded person. Well, if that's going to happen, then I want to get it over with ASAP! I also want Donut to be more honest, but that can take its time- though she is a senior, so get to it eventually.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

thanks to the translator and ratana. i went to amazon hoping to buy this , unfortunately it wasnt sold on amazon

You can only buy it in Ratana's site/shop ^^ But for international fans is easier. You just need to write msg to her on FB or e-mail. And she accepts only Pay Pal ^^

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I'm still really enjoying this series, and happy that it's moving along well. I love the linework especially (which is probably a weird thing to like, but it's really good).

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And so, the forced drama continues...

-Come on, this isn't FF
\\Citrus
\\Aoi Hana
\\Girlfriends
\\Sasameki Koto
\\AnyDramaticYuriMangaWhatsoever

But Citrus is the clear winner - type yuri manga forced drama into a web search and the first 5 hits will include Citrus.

Leave out yuri and you get Clannad.

So far Ploy is just the typical love rival that's a staple of the love dramedy.

Just tried the google searching, as is actually true.
Though I can't really agree with the comparison, as I didn't want to bitchslap the Clannad characters nearly as much as Citrus'.

By the way, my comment on forced drama was not actually Ploy (such matching name) trying to crash their relationship, it's that we now are supposed to expect some bizzare violent development including some batshit crazy ex boyfriend.

Enough salt for today, I'll go read Wife and Wife for a bit.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 11:01AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

blopa posted:

Just tried the google searching, as is actually true.

Chances are this is just because you have personalized search results enabled. I don't have them enabled and Citrus is the last result on the first page.

http://i.imgur.com/wrgho2Q.png

joined Aug 10, 2015

I approve of this Forced Drama (tm).

P'Mew has serious self control for not slapping the fuck out of P'loy (or P'Ploy, which is it?) and dumping her ass at the nearest police station already.

WTF??? XD
I think P'loy is funny, i mean, put her bitchy-ass-bubble-snake attidute on the side, i think she's ...Oh man, who am i kidding...
YOU GO, NEZCHAN! I'M AGREEING WITH YOU 100%! P'LOY IS SUCH A FAKE-SCHNIBELDI-SCHNUCK-AUNT-BITCH-ATTENTION-DRAMA-WHORE, SHE CAN GO FLUCK HER SELFIE RIGHT??? I mean, wtf??? Where did she get this fucking confidence to just touch our beloved Donut?! If i would be P'Mew, i would talk with her, WITH MY FISTS.
Like, WHY??? Donut is now P'Mew's waifu.End.So why is she trying to fool around these two?! And SHAME ON YOU P'MEW.
YOU need to protect crybaby Donut! She was sexually harassed from your EX!
Just slap the Mc'shit out of P'loy and leave her to the nearest forest tied to a fucking tree in low degree pls goddfuckingdammit.
It's NOT okay.
I'm tired of these drama series! They're kinda awesome and go well with story butttttttttt we could now name over billions of trillions of yuri series, where the drama is just tiring you. -....-
And wtf is that interruptions??! Like, they make out and suddenly the phone is ringing or someone is barging in??? How cliché is that, please? I mean...As if it could be SUCH a random accident!
Or now that i think about IT, it's like this Mainstream anime thing, where a girl is just running with toast in her mouth because she fucking overslept but still could ate a damn toast(!?) and then she needs to go in the corner of the street and BAM! She meets a handsome boy who apologizes and acts like a fuckn Casanova and later they get together.MORE ORGINALITY, PLEASE.Why Not Be more creative?!!! I love this Series really really much But Sometimes you're just tired of this drama aka. Looping sad-moment-cliffhangers.Just bullshit.But i Hope it has at least a good ending, WITHOUT P'loy harassing anyone further more.Besides her new found girlfriend, which i hope she will get.OR ELSE I'LL FLIP MY SHIT.
Roger'n out.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ima just gon' back away now, k?

joined Jan 8, 2016

ima just gon' back away now, k?

k

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Guys it's not "P'loy" it's "Ploy". Donut is addressing to her "P'Ploy" like to Mew "P'Mew"

Small explanation (again, this time more extensive, comparing with Japanese terms)

The full proper term is "runpee" for senpai but when it's used with a name it's just P' because you use that honorific with anyone in your general age range who is older than you (nii-san and nee-san fall into it too) so blood relations don't really matter, P' gives off some sort of feeling like you respect them, somewhat you can also use just "P" for someone whose name you don't know as long as they're older than you.

(Thanks Shompu for explanation) I will also add this to our tumblr

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 1:45PM

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

o//o
Fight! Donut!

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

Assertive Donut, nice.

joined Aug 11, 2014

(Thanks Shompu for explanation)

Seconded! Good to know!

Also, proactive Donut is nice, but I have a bad feeling she's going to push a little too hard and Mew'll see it as Ploy's influence, and in trying to say "Calm down, we can go at our own pace" Donut will take it as a rejection and then we have to deal with insecurity drama and Ploy's lack of self-preservation instinct drama at the same time, and neither of those are fun.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Donut goes in for the kill!!!
Mew has been sexually frustrated since Ploy harassed her. Will she be victorious?

Until next time, we'll know for sure.

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Donut goes in for the kill!!!
Mew has been sexually frustrated since Ploy harassed her. Will she be victorious?

Until next time, we'll know for sure.
waits impatiently

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

And so, the forced drama continues...

-Come on, this isn't FF
\\Citrus
\\Aoi Hana
\\Girlfriends
\\Sasameki Koto
\\AnyDramaticYuriMangaWhatsoever

But Citrus is the clear winner - type yuri manga forced drama into a web search and the first 5 hits will include Citrus.

Leave out yuri and you get Clannad.

So far Ploy is just the typical love rival that's a staple of the love dramedy.

This chapter reminds me of Matsuri the first thing she started to stay with P'Mew on temporary basis. But I like your menu list there!

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

I approve of this Forced Drama (tm).

P'Mew has serious self control for not slapping the fuck out of P'loy (or P'Ploy, which is it?) and dumping her ass at the nearest police station already.

Concurs

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

I really appreciate Donut forcedramaing Mew onto the floor. Role reversals are literally the best thing ever.

oH yeaH

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

I CLEARLY didn't see that Mew was AGAINST the seduction of Ploy... Despite telling Ploy to stop, she didn't really try to refuse Ploy herself like when she touched her at certain parts and stuff....
The way i see it, Mew would have gone ALL da way if Ploy wasn't a BIATCH who hurt(backstabbing and losing her trust) her anyhow in the past and that means she would have CHEATED on her present lover, no matter how much she loved her PURE, INNOCENT AND ADOOOORBZZ DONUT....!!!! O_O

I really thought this wasn't going to go toooo far in the drama part but.... they're all playing with JEALOUSY, LOVE AND CHEATING!!!!! My YURI HEART'S BREAKING T^T

Pooor poooor Donut who's just sooo INNOCENT AND PUUURE and fell in love for the first time with another WOMAN(i'd say i'm just like Donut. If i EVER fall in love with another woman i wouldn't really mind being in a SERIOUS LEZ relationship no matter if she'd be my first in EVERYTHING.. ! XD SO THAT SEXY BIATCH PLOY SHOULD STOP MAKING FUN OF DONUT FOR BEING WHO SHE IS, THAT MANIPULATIVE BIAAAATCHHHH!!! XD

echoes the 2nd and 3rd paragraph

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

As long as the topic of forced drama is still on hand, I'm assuming Ploy will run into trouble with the ex as soon as she steps outside, thus interrupting Donut and P'Mew as they have to come to her rescue. Because that's just how things seem to go in this story.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Silent screaming.
I sense bad things happening.

joined Jun 12, 2015

You can only buy it in Ratana's site/shop ^^ But for international fans is easier. You just need to write msg to her on FB or e-mail. And she accepts only Pay Pal ^^

I think I will buy it when it will be avaible in english.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I think I will buy it when it will be avaible in english.

and I think it will be sooner than you expect ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.