Forum › Posts by lazyZar

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Untrue.

AGREED

Well.... since that one still falls under this tag, Kael's statement stands. It is in fact true.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Current status of regulars

Me catching up on anime and movies while waiting for FF...

to keep the train rolling...
waiting for the next chapter...

lazyZar
Murcielago discussion 03 Apr 21:38
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

I feel like, with her avoiding Chiyo-chan...something gonna happen. She's gonna end up in a tight spot.... Chiyo's gonna casually waltz on up to her. Arguing will ensue....fighting... guns... and b**ch slap here... a b**ch slap there... make-out sesh...then they gonna walk right on out... and, cazh, hit the bedroom for some make-up sex.

Meanwhile Hinako shall find that golden beetle with her amazing vehicular powers. Everyone wins. YAY!

lazyZar
Poolside discussion 03 Apr 21:33
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Yea.. hide in the pool until dark.. I doubt any of the people that comes there will go swimming anyway

The fact that they don't even try to find their swimsuits, it's just 'Where did we put them?' 'No idea' 'Guess we're stuck here forever then'

Basically. They were just like, "We should just casually chill out...no one will notice two girls...TOTALLY NEKKID!!!" lol
But seriously though someone needs to find their swimsuits... or not... real cazh...

Stay Classy!

lazyZar
Murcielago discussion 29 Mar 16:36
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

wow, was not expecting that reaction lol

ditto

lazyZar
Lily Love discussion 29 Mar 16:18
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Can someone pls explain what the hell that shit meant that's covered in black text?

Fanfiction

Sadistic Fanfiction at that. It was funny to read tough.

lazyZar
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 18:30
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

her work doesnt have anything going for itself expect good art anyway, so this not being here aint a big loss

Again and again the fox tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: “I am sure they are sour.”

Is that an idiom? I like it. I'm not familiar with that saying.

Quote from "The Fox and the Grapes" by Aesop :P

That explains it. I haven't read anything by Aesop.

lazyZar
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 18:10
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

her work doesnt have anything going for itself expect good art anyway, so this not being here aint a big loss

Again and again the fox tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: “I am sure they are sour.”

Is that an idiom? I like it. I'm not familiar with that saying.

lazyZar
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 18:05
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

WAIT!!!!
Lezhin has an english site now? What?!!
I can finally start WDTFS now too, right?

Ugh... must .. stay ... strong , I don't make money that can be used frivolously yet. Must graduate and get a job first.

lazyZar
Lavender discussion 02 Mar 10:56
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Isn't this in the challenge league of webtoons.com? Well "discover" section now.

When creeping in the challenge league yields good results.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

This fanfic shall sustain me til tomorrow. Even if we shall... cries a little .....ummm... even if.... NOTHING happens tomorrow.... gasp

Thanks for the fanfic though, ieeheh you have helped seolrae progress further than 60+ chapters have, at least physical relationship-wise.

I can't wait til tomorrow. crawls back under blanket fort to wait for the next update.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

The 100 is coming back strong. F all the spoilers, I managed to avoid them and will continue to. but some good things are happening/not happening for the Clexa ship. Bellamy appears to be cockblocking their future relationship development though.

The ship war is strong with this one.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

opens eyes wide "OMGOMGOMG"

starts panting ..... starts hyperventilating

"They.... together... al... pant .....most k... wheeze ...ki....." eyes roll back into head

collapses .... deathly silence

Roommate: "You lazy bum get off the floor... hey.... you were supposed to reply.... hello?" starts panicing, slaps me

GASP!

While clutching my roommate: points at laptop screen "Look.... they almost kissed!"

"I think I will stay here for a while until the strength returns to my legs." gazes off into space or the ceiling, whichever it was

lazyZar
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Well, this one-shot just makes me want so much more. This could have been a nice read.
This is why I have a love/hate relationship with one-shots. Some are great stand-alone's but if the endings are too rushed or unresolved in this case then I am stuck.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Did the author just pull 3 new characters out of their ass? I have nothing against side couple development, but did these 3 even have any "screen-time" before these latest chapters.

I guess my main issue here is that I don't know who they are and why they are here. So far nothing happened of any significance. Its like the stupid fillers in great anime series. Maybe worst, at least those have some, and I use this word sparingly, comedic effect.

I want character development about people I have already been introduced to.

But now that the author has brought them in, maybe there will be more to their story. Make me like them, because right now, i am pretty apathetic.

lazyZar
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Maki is not a yuri danshi. He just likes watching love stories unfold. With their share of drama. That this one is a yuri one adds spice, because it must be kept secret, but he doesn't show that he likes it because it's two girls.

And I don't think the author wants to portray Yuu as a demi-something. I think they want to tell of her path to romance and show the whole process of falling in love.

Agreed

lazyZar
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Maki:
At first I was like, yeah, he looks like my type of male side character. Someone enjoying the show, maybe dropping a few hints and stuff to see people's reaction.....
Then he went and confronted Yuu... I was like NO! WTF are you doing? Don't you dare interfere or mess everything up! And then.....
He casually points out that Yuu treats Nanami as more than a friend. Then I was like OK. You interfered a little and deviated from the cool spectator who was in on the inside info and enjoyed the show but didn't let anyone know that you knew, but you will help the relationship progress. So you are OK in my mind again.

I still would have preferred for him to be the silent spectator watching them interact, but not asking them about it directly, but oh well. It turned out for the better.

lazyZar
15Y+ discussion 03 Feb 19:09
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

"Too lazy to boil water, i'll just eat the instant noodles dry."
Haha, new level of laziness achieved! :D

Unfortunately, I know someone who did this. The struggle of the college grind did them in. We don't speak of that week anymore, it was a low point in life.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Let the gay angst begin! >_<

At least it's development! Typical Morninaga angsty development, but still

At least it's not like 50 chapters of angst and no real development like some series.

I can't fathom what series you're talking about.

Yeah, What series is this? Can someone give me a hint? Gayngst just does it for me. The pent up emotions and frustration....

Does this series of which you speak have the same letter starting each word? Does it start with an A? Maybe a B? C? D?...E?........

Ok. I will stop before someone decides to unleash their pent up frustrations on me.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

anonymous

Martian:

Now, can we expect a confession soon, as in 2-3 more chapters soon, or is it still to early to hope for anything? >_<

THERE'S NO HOEP

ANUTHA FUCKI** ACIDDENT?/! VEHICULE OR NOT, DATS TOO MUCH!!1 FFFUC* DIS SHIET
(edt: censuring)

DIS SHIP IS CLEARLY DED

IM OUT FOREVA BEOTCHEZZ

*comes back next week*

"You're waiting for a ship...

A ship that'll ruin your life...

You know where you hope this ship will end up...

But you can't know for sure...

YET IT DOESN'T MATTER...

NOW TELL ME WHY!"

"BECAUSE WE'RE SEOLRAE TRASH!!"

*gets hit by a submarine*

HELL YEZ
*gets hit by a strayed arrow*

While trying to get back on the ship...
*gets hit by a jetski*

You MUTHA FCKR, Sung-pyo!!! You ran me over on purpose!

lazyZar
Lily Love discussion 31 Jan 15:08
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Am I the only one who thinks the creepy stalker isn't scary?
Yes he def has a creep factor going on, but it kind of seems too...unreal...for me to take him seriously. He just doesn't seem that menacing half the time.

He just doesn't really give the feels a villain should. I feel like the artwork for him seems to be overtly creepy for a reason. Maybe he's not actually gonna turn out to be a "real" stalker. Like maybe Ratana is playing it up to surprise us with a ridiculous end for the stalker. He really just wants his mint condition action figures that Ploy stole.... or maybe she ate his last piece of delicious cheesecake before dumping him and he wants her to feel the absolute horror of finding out that your secret goodies stash has been raided.

I also don't really think this story will get dark enough for him to be the "If I can't have you, NO ONE will" kind of stalker.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Here's what's gonna happen, Sung-pyo will show up literally EVERYWHERE that Seol-a and No-Rae are. Thus putting a damper on any relationship development for a while.... then after a nice night out basking by a fire with colleagues and that annoying interloper named Sung-Pyo, Seol-a will walk away all frustrated. No-rae will follow, and finally the kiss we have been waiting for will happen.
My predictive skill are quite good. Trust me.
I predicted that I would eat all my chocolate cookies I bought Friday by the end of the weekend. And BEHOLD! The cookies have been eaten!

You're welcome.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

I think the main character is simply not nice, at all. I have way more sympathy for the girl in the first chapter, now. Even moreso if that girl is "the one" being mentioned, since the selfish main character specifically admitted she was in love with her, because she obviously was literally not kind to even that girl at all. I think new girl needs to go into it with her eyes open. sometimes a tough, aloof, jaded woman may actually be a tough misanthropic bitch, you know. they're not all diamonds in the rough.

I think the MC is just really blunt and doesn't care. The MC isn't so much a bitch as she doesn't give a fuck about meaningless relationships if she isn't invested in them. What's the point in being "nice" to someone who is only with you in a purely physical relationship.

The real problem is whether or not she lets them know beforehand that she is in it for the sex. Since she doesn't, she well... She kind of leads them on. That is the only part where I think the MC needs to change how she handles things, but she did, didn't she? She decided not to put up with the useless crap and stopped dating altogether.
And how is she supposed to be kind forever when the girl she liked was fucking any thing with a dick. Sorry but, I think the girl in the first chapter kind of had that coming.
Maybe the MC could handle her relationships better, but isn't that the whole point of a story, character growth and development?

I agree that the new girl does need to go in with her eyes open and decide from there whether to continue pursuing the MC though. That relationship will be tough.

lazyZar
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

its like people dont read the tags.

or didnt read the extra where kodama naoko admits to this being a daytime spanish telenovela.

New(stolen) slogan: "NTR: We Know Drama"

lazyZar
Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Not only they're going to have a threesome, but Yuma will get pregnant, marry Fujiwara, and Hotaru will become their mistress, happy end!

OMG... I about choked on my water. I laughed so hard a tear escaped from my eyes. I need a story to break the mold and end like this. Crush all our hopes, dreams, and expectations and shock everyone.

Sadly, this will more than likely not happen. I also want to see a MC die in a story and a new character to show up and take over from there, but alas things like that usually end a series. sigh

Thanks for the funny post though.