Forum › Lily Love discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

AAAAAHHHHHH THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS SOOOO CUTE ♥♥♥ that they didn't ended doing it makes it perfect, little by little it's nice ♥
The story so far seemed a little rushed to the end for me at least, but the sister with her girlfriend was too cute :'D

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just my opinion but Mook's story was really not necessary. Satis as fall in the trap of "every girl is a lesbian", we could just have the story on Ploy and Ice and theirs struggles. Can't believe i will say that but there was too much lesbians : Sister is lesbian, Mom is a lesbian in denial, secretary is a lesbian, Ice's replacement is a lesbian.Hell even the boy is gay. At this path i will have been surprised if the two others friends of Ice were also lesbians. I know it's call Lily love but seriously it's too much, it's because there too much stories on every characters that Satis can't finished it LL2 properly. LL1 was good because it focused purely on Mew and Donut and purely on each others problems.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

You have a point there and that's something I had discussed with someone from twitter, that even the characters who was described as bisexual like Ploy was like "I'm only into girls" here, and I'm myself a lesbian but holly dude, I wish it could be so easy to find lesbians in real life xD
The best character is the dad, that yuridanshi. You can't change my mind.

Ren-Chan_Iz_Relatable
joined Aug 28, 2019

U uncultured swines need to chill out.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

A little aggressive, especially for a first post, dontcha think...?

Ren-Chan_Iz_Relatable
joined Aug 28, 2019

If this is a yes or no question than I guess yes? I dont really know how to answer you.

Ren-Chan_Iz_Relatable
joined Aug 28, 2019

Ploy seems a little, you know, attention seeking, dontcha think?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think "churlish" may be the word you're looking for.

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

guys you need to relax, it's just yuri lol it's not everything is supposed be a literary masterpiece

I got what I wanted, dumb drama and some romance sprinkled in between

it's hot garbage but it's my hot garbage

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 7:29PM

joined May 24, 2014

Yo, ratana satis had just announced lily love 2 on FB

joined Oct 29, 2019

Anyone who missed the Lily Love volumes 1-3 can get brand new copies on eBay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223726257246
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223726258533
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223726258978

last edited at Oct 29, 2019 9:07AM

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

LL2 over on Lezhin is definately worth a read. As usual amazing art and the Ice x Ploy pairing feels real and hot. Quite the grand soap opera. Unlike some of the earlier commenters, I enjoyed the "everyone's a lesbian" aspect. It is an escapist fantasy, and I can be happy escaping there.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 4:54PM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

The number of chapters it took for me to finally stop getting confused with the left-to-right reading was pathetic. Especially considering how I'd been reading mostly Korean and Chinese webcomics for the past few days XD
I guess the fact that it was black and white was partly to blame for this, but it was still sad.

It was an okay read; not my favourite, but not half bad, it was pretty romantic (and I'm all for romantic stories lol). Ploy kinda got on my nerves though. Also, why did all the characters have such weird names? Even if they were nicknames it was a bit strange to read.

Random thought and I don't know if I should be saying this, but... wasn't the father's design pretty cool? Like, his moustache and eyebrows were interestingly drawn... Or something. Idk, forget I said that.

Edit: a couple of important(?) additions:
The blushing was sooo cute (would this be a candidate for the Blushing tag? I mean, Donut was basically in a state of constant redness, but maybe we need all the characters to be? Haha idk)

Also, these close-up shots of the eyes are gorgeous.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 1:57PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

RadiosAreObsolete posted:

The number of chapters it took for me to finally stop getting confused with the left-to-right reading was pathetic. Especially considering how I'd been reading mostly Korean and Chinese webcomics for the past few days XD
I guess the fact that it was black and white was partly to blame for this, but it was still sad.

It was an okay read; not my favourite, but not half bad, it was pretty romantic (and I'm all for romantic stories lol). Ploy kinda got on my nerves though. Also, why did all the characters have such weird names? Even if they were nicknames it was a bit strange to read.

Random thought and I don't know if I should be saying this, but... wasn't the father's design pretty cool? Like, his moustache and eyebrows were interestingly drawn... Or something. Idk, forget I said that.

Edit: a couple of important(?) additions:
The blushing was sooo cute (would this be a candidate for the Blushing tag? I mean, Donut was basically in a state of constant redness, but maybe we need all the characters to be? Haha idk)

Also, these close-up shots of the eyes are gorgeous.

Well I just assumed the weird names was because they were in Thailand or a country around there...

To reply you must either login or sign up.