Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Jan 10, 2016

Created a log in because I could no longer hold off on commenting to people about how much I love this art style, and the story of course. Loveee ittttt. Need more chapters, I'm getting greedy lol.

joined Jun 12, 2015

You can only buy it in Ratana's site/shop ^^ But for international fans is easier. You just need to write msg to her on FB or e-mail. And she accepts only Pay Pal ^^

I think I will buy it when it will be avaible in english.

and I think it will be sooner than you expect ^^

Cool. I wonder how much will it cost to ship a package from the Thailand to Poland. If it will be too expensive, I think I will wait until all volumes will be available in english and get them all at once.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You can only buy it in Ratana's site/shop ^^ But for international fans is easier. You just need to write msg to her on FB or e-mail. And she accepts only Pay Pal ^^

I think I will buy it when it will be avaible in english.

and I think it will be sooner than you expect ^^

Cool. I wonder how much will it cost to ship a package from the Thailand to Poland. If it will be too expensive, I think I will wait until all volumes will be available in english and get them all at once.

Shipping cost to PL with one volume - 250 THB
3 volumes - 570 THB

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nice chapter!

And man, I really need to check again my tumblr. I missed a lot of goodies from three Musquuerteers tumblr

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I missed a lot of goodies from three Musquuerteers tumblr

*le gasp* how could you...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Blame all the spam present on the tags

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I have to say this one moved to girlfriends status pretty quick, unlike several others here that got comments in the thousands through dragging it out. It's proof that you can give us readers actual romance and still get an audience. Also she told Donut about her ex in the first chapter or so, so she's an organic part of the story.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also, obviously I read Japanese, though scarcely perfectly, so I usually buy stuff in the original if I can't get it in English, but if there are prospects for this series being available soon in English, licensed, I'd be very happy to buy it, since I don't read Thai at all. I typically buy stuff in English and give it as presents and keep the stuff in Japanese for me.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

You know, I just notice something, Ploy shows up in Chapter 9 Page 8...and look at what she is saying in the first panel. Hmm...

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Mew has a problem with her dad, but not her mom, about her sexuality. Indeed she gives blessing for this couple. The same case happens to Donut's mom ( I think if someone translates it, it'll be clear now).

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mew has a problem with her dad, but not her mom, about her sexuality. Indeed she gives blessing for this couple. The same case happens to Donut's mom ( I think if someone translates it, it'll be clear now).

Mew's dad is such an asshole

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Great serie. No, no. Not great. A master piece of course!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Lily Love is on small hiatus

What? How could she delay right after she released the next chapter's title as "In your arms All night"? Too much teasing gah.

joined Apr 17, 2015

I'm so sorry about delay.
Because dead line comics contest 10th February
I have to choosed to focus on it.
^^"

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm so sorry about delay.
Because dead line comics contest 10th February
I have to choosed to focus on it.
^^"

Woa rts1519, thanks for letting us know. Totally didnt expect you to read our discussion here xD
Please focus on whats important and bring back some awards ^_^ Best wish of luck to you!!!!

P.s. Not to pressure you, but we're expecting hot, HOT, TOTALLY HOT scenes in chapter 29 because you just gave out such a sexy title ;)

last edited at Jan 20, 2016 11:02AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lily Love is on small hiatus

What? How could she delay right after she released the next chapter's title as "In your arms All night"? Too much teasing gah.

It's better that hiatus is now and not in the middle of some convo :P The scene was finished and now we are waiting... for better stuff :>

PS:

Woa rts1519, thanks for letting us know. Totally didnt expect you to read our discussion here xD

She's always looking at this thread :>

last edited at Jan 20, 2016 2:07PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

There should be a spoiler thread. The teaser from chapter 29 is too damn hot already

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yup.. chapter 29 is out. It's sexy time

I know this is not the same kind of story than a certain korean webcomic, but I find LL 10 times more appealing. Not only because of the drawing, but because the characters actually act on their feelings. The story is nothing groundbreaking or cliche-free, but it grows on you.

Can't help comparing them. One is like watching grass grow. This one is like watching flowers bloom.

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 3:18AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Fuck fuck fuck chapter 29 just got 3 more pages and its totally damn hot & sexy

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

it will be English version in volume. Works are in progress :D

Is there any news on this yet? I'm throwing money at my screen but it's not working. :P

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Is there any news on this yet? I'm throwing money at my screen but it's not working. :P

It's translated and after 1st QC. Soon editing will start too.

About chapter 29... On Ookbee is censored version. We will publish uncensored chapter and it will be obviously uncensored in volume edition.

And small update. I finished editing both chapters 16 & 17 and they are in final QC.

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 3:04PM by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's translated and after 1st QC. Soon editing will start too.

About chapter 29... On Ookbee is censored version. We will publish uncensored chapter and it will be obviously uncensored in volume edition.

And small update. I finished editing both chapters 16 & 17 and they are in final QC.

I'm gonna err on the said of caution that saying there's something in ch 29 that's worth being censored is a bit of a content spoiler.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh god, it's spreading

Golbez_close_up
joined Jan 14, 2016

Get this bozo outta here

To reply you must either login or sign up.