Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

No, it's too cute. This is the absolute worst, I hate it.

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Im gonna break down crying

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This chapter got me all teary eyed and it's not even because it was sweet as hell.. You can tell the series is starting to wrap everything up and it's going to be ending soon and It's gonna be hard not having this one to read anymore..

Now about the chapter.. I know people were discussing whether the feelings between them were romantic or not.. But I feel this chapter and the support Matsuri got from everyone proves that is is actual love. Honestly can't wait to see how the last few chapters close out and t hen end up happy together. As always the art was amazing really loved the color pages at the start never get enough of those.

Overall another fantastic chapter of one of the most wholesome adorable series there ever was and again.. It's almost over :(

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This chapter could have absolutely been the end of the series and it would have been extremely fitting. Instead, it is the beginning of this final volume, and I am shaking in anticipation of seeing where it brings us.

We're really here. After all of these years we're finally here. It's been a long time since I've gotten to see the end of a series that I've followed for so long.

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it enough times that I don't remember the count. I'll be forever grateful to Kawaii Scans, who introduced me to what has become one of my favorite manga of all time. I'll also be forever grateful to Gouma-den who took over the reins and brought us to the finish line. Thank you so much to everyone involved in bringing us what is, in my opinion, one of the best manga on Dynasty Scans. I both look forward to and dread seeing what's in store for us in the end.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

This is it, guys. The final lap. I am so not ready for this, yet I also crave for the completion. I'll probably burst down crying, given how just this chapter got me feeling.
I shall reread this whole thing and screenshot my favorite panels (mostly Ami's smug faces) when the time comes.

And Fuuko showing her support by eating her sister's serving of food was hilarious.

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Our journey with Sunflower Bookery is coming to an end now. My heart is ready, and I think I can say a proper goodbye. I'm so glad that I chose to read the first chapter. This is one of the best decision I've ever made.

joined May 1, 2015

This is it. Final volume.
I hope everything goes well.
Thank you again scanlating team.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Four wingwomen!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH got get your Girl!!!
Congratulations on graduating too

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So I decided to reread some, and I found the neatest thing. So, that bit in ch. 98, after the mom has left, when Miss Sunflower sees Matsuri just as the bus pulls up, and wants to see her so much that she yells out "Matsuri!" and Matsuri doesn't get on the bus and runs to her after the bus leaves and it's this great moment of Miss Sunflower taking the initiative.

Ch. 5 has almost the same scene!

It's the first time Miss Sunflower has the feeling that it's kind of quiet and "off" with Matsuri not there for a while, and she walks out of the store, and happens to see Matsuri catching the bus. But since this is the first time and Miss Sunflower's feelings have a lot of evolving to do, she doesn't call out. Matsuri does! She spots Miss Sunflower, lets the bus leave without her and yells out "MISS SUNFLOWER!" and goes to her. So like, the later scene is totally a re-do showing the development, with Miss Sunflower so much more fond of Matsuri and so much more aware of it and so much more capable of expressing herself. Isn't that cool? This manga is so awesome.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I get what the chapter is trying to do, but come on, the bookery isn't running away. You can go eat and go there afterwards ^^;

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that's true love. ^_^

I get what the chapter is trying to do, but come on, the bookery isn't running away. You can go eat and go there afterwards ^^;

Right after the ceremony is reserved for the people closest to you.

last edited at Oct 3, 2022 6:14AM

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Hoo-boy, my heart is not ready. I am really excited to see how this all wraps up, but it's gonna be weird having a sunflower sized hole missing in my reading line-up.

Go for it Matsuri!

joined Jan 11, 2022

This chapter could have absolutely been the end of the series and it would have been extremely fitting. Instead, it is the beginning of this final volume, and I am shaking in anticipation of seeing where it brings us.

We're really here. After all of these years we're finally here. It's been a long time since I've gotten to see the end of a series that I've followed for so long.

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it enough times that I don't remember the count. I'll be forever grateful to Kawaii Scans, who introduced me to what has become one of my favorite manga of all time. I'll also be forever grateful to Gouma-den who took over the reins and brought us to the finish line. Thank you so much to everyone involved in bringing us what is, in my opinion, one of the best manga on Dynasty Scans. I both look forward to and dread seeing what's in store for us in the end.

+100

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh no the final volume. I will cry and it is not going to be pretty!

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

With this much build up you better do something slightly non platonic, Matsuri

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

applejuice posted:

With this much build up you better do something slightly non platonic, Matsuri

20% at least or I'll never be happy again

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Purple Library Guy posted:

So I decided to reread some, and I found the neatest thing. So, that bit in ch. 98, after the mom has left, when Miss Sunflower sees Matsuri just as the bus pulls up, and wants to see her so much that she yells out "Matsuri!" and Matsuri doesn't get on the bus and runs to her after the bus leaves and it's this great moment of Miss Sunflower taking the initiative.

Ch. 5 has almost the same scene!

It's the first time Miss Sunflower has the feeling that it's kind of quiet and "off" with Matsuri not there for a while, and she walks out of the store, and happens to see Matsuri catching the bus. But since this is the first time and Miss Sunflower's feelings have a lot of evolving to do, she doesn't call out. Matsuri does! She spots Miss Sunflower, lets the bus leave without her and yells out "MISS SUNFLOWER!" and goes to her. So like, the later scene is totally a re-do showing the development, with Miss Sunflower so much more fond of Matsuri and so much more aware of it and so much more capable of expressing herself. Isn't that cool? This manga is so awesome.

That's a really nice catch! I can't re-read if it isn't finished yet, but there are people here who have read this many times, by the time I do, it's gonna feel like an entire new work, it's been ages!

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I don't even have words... Thanks to scanlated this amazing works, a bit less than a volume to go, each chapter will be a lot of emotions. I love this series.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do

joined May 1, 2015

^ Excellent taste in music.
Toto forever.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

This manga hit me harder than i thought
I teared up multiple times during this chapter

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

This hurts me. I'm gonna miss this series so much

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

This is really wrapping up huh, I can't believe there's only a few chapters left. I'm going to miss this series so freaking much when it's over. Thanks translators for blessing us with this series.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So it's not over just yet, but it's also not gonna last much longer?

To reply you must either login or sign up.