Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Miss Sunflower misses Matsuri so much she's having an argument in her head with her about how her hair looks in pigtails... God I love this damn series.

joined Mar 23, 2022

missing her bae awwww

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

God, this just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Miss Sunflower in twin-tails is so cute

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

SHE MISSES HER?

Could this be progress...?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

SHE MISSES HER?

Could this be progress...?

I’m pretty sure Miss Sunflower has missed Matsuri before. This is the the first time she’s admitted to somebody else that she misses Matsuri.

Never before in the history of manga has the phrase, “…Mm-hm” carried so much emotional weight.

joined May 1, 2015

Miss Sunflower being wifeless. That fate is just too cruel.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Lonely Sunflower reminds me of my cats when they come over and silently stare at me until I pet them.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She's become honest indeed. ^_^

And the pigtails worked quite well for her as well.

Never before in the history of manga has the phrase, “…Mm-hm” carried so much emotional weight.

The blush certainly helped as well.

last edited at Aug 8, 2022 5:19AM

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Inside you there are two Matsuri. One loves the pigtails. The other is honest. You are gay.

Personally, I'm on "Nonsense! You look wonderful, Miss Sunflower!" Matsuri's side.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I haven't actually read the new chapter yet, I'm just here to squee about how incredibly cute the chapter cover is.

OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE

Okay, time to actually read the chapter.

Edit: Young Himawari-san smiling is so cute!

last edited at Aug 10, 2022 8:39PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Smol happy Miss Sunflower looks a lot like Matsuri. Like so much it's scary. I always love when we get flashback with her and ayame and her brother.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Why, that ungrateful little...!

joined May 1, 2015

Little Miss Sunflower...Now I can die a happy man.
I didn't know I wanted to see this.
Love it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Kind of sad.

Background girl giving Nii-san chocolate in high school also looks like Matsuri. I sense artist limitations, especially with short-haired girls...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Still too much Nii-san and not enough Matsuri.

I sense artist limitations, especially with short-haired girls...

Might have been a bit of a gimmick, if we're being a bit generous.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Awwwwwww
So cute

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

More Miss Sunflower und Matsuri blushing, less of the chaff.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh damn, Miss Sunflower’s going through Matsuri withdrawals and it’s showing. Also, not the biggest fan of Ayame basically being paired off with part-timer kun now, but we’ll see what happens.

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

Oh damn, Miss Sunflower’s going through Matsuri withdrawals and it’s showing. Also, not the biggest fan of Ayame basically being paired off with part-timer kun now, but we’ll see what happens.

There will be a chapter about his graduation. I'm guessing it will be about Ayame missing him (as she said she will feel a bit lonely) but it won't go beyond anything and leaves an open ending. I also don't like her being paired off with him, a het ship in an almost-all-girls manga feel like, I don't know, a betrayal :((

edit: sorry, I was wrong

last edited at Jan 10, 2023 3:21AM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Aww poor Hina, i dont think she plans to ever confess, but at least made some memories.

Everyone being way to cute in this manga as always.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Thumpity thump

Personally, I am perfectly fine with Ayame being paired with Shou, it's been built up since way early on.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Gosh, this manga is seriously too cute, I just want to squeal every time I read it.

I'm also fine with Ayame and Shou, there's plenty of lovely Yuri pairings in this and it's not like their age difference or anything is much different than Miss Sunflower and Matsuri.
But can we talk about accidental womanizer Fuuko please? That girl might say all those chocolates are from teammates and friends, but considering how oblivious she was to the obviously smitten senpai, a fair few of them might actually be having crushes on her too :D

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

it's been built up since way early on.

If by "built up" you mean "he exists" then, yeah, I guess you can call that romantic development.

I find it a bit annoying since it's the typical yuri-isn't-serious sorta vibe; where Ayame is obsessed with Ms Sunflower but obv. that's not to be taken as anything of substance. It was the same earlier on with basically all the various "pairings", only recently-ish it pivoted to take them as something more serious than "they are just being cute together".

To reply you must either login or sign up.