Forum › Aunt and Niece's Third Degree Yuri discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

Cute, too short. Not sure why she called an 18 year old 'still a minor', though I know some rights kick in at 20 in Japan.

joined Feb 20, 2023

I'd read more of this tbh

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Pretty sure the aunt is going to be asking for more kisses, among other things

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

I dont know if the dynamic of older woman trying to resist tentation and behave accordingly, and younger one been the persistent and pushing force to getting in a romantic relationship was already made into a series, and even uploaded here, but I really would like one like that, the potencial for something deep and romantic, or just comedy and light drama/slice of life could also be great material with that kind of dynamic.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I dont know if the dynamic of older woman trying to resist tentation and behave accordingly, and younger one been the persistent and pushing force to getting in a romantic relationship was already made into a series, and even uploaded here, but I really would like one like that, the potencial for something deep and romantic, or just comedy and light drama/slice of life could also be great material with that kind of dynamic.

May I direct you to this lil gem
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/jk_chan_and_her_male_classmates_mom

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Recommended!

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

Felt like this was super familiar and realized i read it on twitter a while back, happy to see it translated because it's really cute!

In my experience this is the most common Age gap dynamic (at the extremes, you find the older woman as a flailing 'no, we can't!' doormat and the younger one as a terrifying sadist, like in Lilies are in Full Bloom). The exceptions often go for "the older woman is a trainwreck" (ala Touko-san). I found the romance in JK-chan pretty mid (imo its timidity really kills the tension, especially compared to the initial illustrations by the author), but the gags are good and it's complete. A couple others that execute this well are Kusanagi-sensei and 1x1/2. Kusanagi-sensei is also here but quite a few chapters behind.

last edited at Dec 29, 2023 12:38AM

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

1x1/2 was really good but apparently it's getting redone and overhauled, or something?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Felt like this was super familiar and realized i read it on twitter a while back, happy to see it translated because it's really cute!

In my experience this is the most common Age gap dynamic (at the extremes, you find the older woman as a flailing 'no, we can't!' doormat and the younger one as a terrifying sadist, like in Lilies are in Full Bloom). The exceptions often go for "the older woman is a trainwreck" (ala Touko-san). I found the romance in JK-chan pretty mid (imo its timidity really kills the tension, especially compared to the initial illustrations by the author), but the gags are good and it's complete. A couple others that execute this well are Kusanagi-sensei and 1x1/2. Kusanagi-sensei is also here but quite a few chapters behind.

Chatting at the Amber Teahouse is also a really fluffy, and more laid back, take on the concept. It's probably one of my favorite age gaps.

joined Jun 11, 2021

i dont know why i love age gap stories so much because the thought of dating somone 10+ years younger than me is horrible. 10 years older on the other hand.....

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Recommended!

Doubly recommend. Kusanagi Sensei as well.

last edited at Dec 29, 2023 7:34AM

joined Nov 21, 2022

Smoking tag? Pass.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

The earring panel LMAOOO that shit had me in hysterics

i dont know why i love age gap stories so much because the thought of dating somone 10+ years younger than me is horrible. 10 years older on the other hand.....

the ability to understand some fiction is just "Lmfao this is funny af bc it won't happen irl" and the experience of watching a 30 something year old woman go from girlboss to girlfailure over Literally Nothing

last edited at Dec 29, 2023 10:43AM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Niece wins! FATALITY!

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

This is probably the most common age gap plotline if only because it feels the least exploitative. If the older one was taking the lead and pushing it, it would risk coming off as creepy to most people. You mostly only see that plotline in Hentai doujins

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job, kid! ^_^

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Niece wins! FATALITY!

The aunt:

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

1x1/2 was really good but apparently it's getting redone and overhauled, or something?

Yup. Redone from the beginning.
A few chapters in Spanish: https://visortmo.com/library/manga/76984/mi-mitad-de-ti

joined May 10, 2021

Well, I certainly need more. A lot more.
I fucking love that dynamic in age-gap romance.
Thanks for the translation!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This is probably the most common age gap plotline if only because it feels the least exploitative. If the older one was taking the lead and pushing it, it would risk coming off as creepy to most people. You mostly only see that plotline in Hentai doujins

And then there is this.

joined Dec 12, 2023

Cute, too short. Not sure why she called an 18 year old 'still a minor', though I know some rights kick in at 20 in Japan.

it's probably because in Japan the legal age of majority was 20 until april of 2022, where it was changed to 18. so depending on when this manga was written, that could have still applied!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I felt like I read something like this before

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

slams hands on desk Get me pictures of Spider-Man! ...I mean, get me this but as a long series of the niece constantly making her auntie blush!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

Yup. Redone from the beginning.
A few chapters in Spanish: https://visortmo.com/library/manga/76984/mi-mitad-de-ti

Se agradece mucho el update! one of my favorites that went into a limbo

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

awwww yeahhh aunt x niece yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.