Forum › Addicted to Her discussion

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

It reminds me of a quite popular supercorp fanfiction.

last edited at Jun 9, 2023 7:19PM

joined Nov 21, 2022

I like the art, but I'm not sure I like the story.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I've been reading somewhere else, I am glad it's here, but I still don't understand, is the MC older boss babe lady person not into sex but keeps doing it until she finds a good partner?

joined Aug 21, 2017

I saw a comment on another thread with the word "rizz" in it and all I could think while reading this chapter was "rizzjected", "rizzless", "rizzled up", "rizzy", "rizzalicious"... Please send help

last edited at Jun 9, 2023 8:32PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oooh, this one is finally making its way to Dynasty. Won't say too much, but this is a really frustrating read sometimes...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Tsundere incoming.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I've been reading somewhere else, I am glad it's here, but I still don't understand, is the MC older boss babe lady person not into sex but keeps doing it until she finds a good partner?

I assume it’s more of a boredom or self loathing thing

joined Oct 25, 2010

I believe that the story has much potential! I enjoyed the artwork too! Thank you for posting this!!

joined Feb 17, 2018

"This kind of thing is not allowed to happen"

Falling in love is haram, casual sex only - sahih bukhari

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 7:11PM

joined Aug 4, 2021

Haha so it's uploaded by different scan team and still have our names

joined Jul 21, 2020

Honestly, after a few pages, I was starting to wonder if the mc was straight.

Like: "Lady, listen to me: if you feel that sex with girls is icky, if you feel so disgusted every time you bed a girl, maybe you should try sex with a MAN?!?"

But that's not it, obviously. XD
I think what we have here is that elusive fish that used to be common but has become so rare in this day and age: an old-fashioned story where casual sex (that you have just for fun) doesn't leave a good aftertaste—and, in fact, leaves you feeling empty and bitter. The mc simply had yet to find her destined true love... which is, most likely, what happens at the end of the chapter when she hits it off with the blonde.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 1:50PM

joined Jun 21, 2020

So another Ice queen/emotionally detached character. Low-key tired of that trope and I can smell the drama from a mile away but let’s give this one a chance. Art is superb tho!

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

So another Ice queen/emotionally detached character. Low-key tired of that trope and I can smell the drama from a mile away but let’s give this one a chance. Art is superb tho!

It's great. I think you'll like it. It has some light similarities to Ayaka and Hiroko's dynamic, but not to the same extent and with different contexts. It's fun. Finished a while ago.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 9:12AM

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

Art styles like this always makes me back off sometimes, so much rendering for every panel and page, that every less-detailed part feels off. Basically no consistency. And I can already feel the dumb drama plot hahaha

But Imma keep reading this just because I can <3

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

As far as I can tell it's more that she likes sex, even quite a lot, craves it (and, underneath, craves connection and stuff) but, for reasons which are as far as I've read over at Mangadex still only glancingly alluded to rather than actually explained, trusts nobody and maybe has some serious self-loathing. So she goes and has sex but allows nobody close for fear they'll betray her, are only after her for her money/status/whatnot.

Now it seems to me that the girl who is the other lead in this obviously and simply solves her problem, having had a crush on her since she was a little girl and the MC was like a beloved older sister to her, and so obviously having no ulterior motives and being one of the few people she can really clearly trust. Plus she's really hot. But it seems there's also a big self-loathing thing and maybe a trauma thing, so she's working hard not to realize happiness is trying to fall into her lap.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 9:57PM

joined Sep 10, 2022

Now it seems to me that the girl who is the other lead in this obviously and simply solves her problem, having had a crush on her since she was a little girl and the MC was like a beloved older sister to her, and so obviously having no ulterior motives and being one of the few people she can really clearly trust. Plus she's really hot. But it seems there's also a big self-loathing thing and maybe a trauma thing, so she's working hard not to realize happiness is trying to fall into her lap.

Yeah she has her rules, tries to stick to them to put a protective wall around herself, while this "new" girl attempts to take a sledgehammer to them, repeatedly.

last edited at Jun 11, 2023 8:18AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

As far as I can tell it's more that she likes sex, even quite a lot, craves it (and, underneath, craves connection and stuff) but, for reasons which are as far as I've read over at Mangadex still only glancingly alluded to rather than actually explained, trusts nobody and maybe has some serious self-loathing. So she goes and has sex but allows nobody close for fear they'll betray her, are only after her for her money/status/whatnot.

Pretty standard tsundere stuff, as far as I can tell. Part of her resistance is that the idol girl is her best friend’s little sister as well as supposedly her corporate subordinate, but her main problem seems to be that the girl sees right through her bullshit “I Am A Rock, I Am An Island” armor and touches her gooey lesbian center, which pisses her off on several levels, hence her repeated references to the girl as an “imp” and a “little devil.”

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I'm not sure about this one... I honestly didn't really understand what the story was about? It had this weird omegaverse vibe to me—what with her comments about giving in to her desires or whatever and this kind of magical instant connection—but at the same time it obviously wasn't supposed to be omegaverse? It was just weird. And I agree with a previous commenter about the ice queen thing, I am so tired of this trope...

But I mostly wanted to talk about the art, which I thought was kind of... awkward? You could easily tell that the artist had put a lot of time into studying clothing, but the faces didn't seem to be on the same level to me. I can't exactly say they were expressionless, but they seemed half-dead a lot of the time? It kind of gave me the feeling that the artist is trying way too hard to make the characters look beautiful, to the point where they look like porcelain dolls in some panels. Now, don't get me wrong, there were some really nice panels with well-done expressions (such as this one), but overall the faces and gestures felt very static and lifeless.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Judging by the title alone, my first guess was that the boss lady suffers from actual sex addiction and, like most people with a strong involuntary compulsion, hates the actual act. But judging by the spoilers posted so far, this story is not a psychiatrically nuanced and is instead more of a Ice Queen Tsundere romp...

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Ooh spicy. It's always nice to find a story that can portray sex and still be interesting enough that my ace neurons would want to read.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

This is like a messy soap opera. Go oooon!

joined Sep 10, 2022

Love the art and especially the scene transitions in this series.

last edited at Jun 16, 2023 6:30PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aaand suddenly this manhua is ten times more thrilling than it was before lol.

I thought this would be a simple story about the mc's sexual complexes and how she comes to terms with them. I really wasn't expecting what transpired just now.

"Cute small kid who was like a little sibling to you grows up into a devastating beauty and has a crush on you" is not a never-heard-of-before plot device... but I do believe it's the first time I find it in a Chinese manhua.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

and unexpectedly instead of the ice queen CEO being the top, it's the young girl.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

"Cute small kid who was like a little sibling to you grows up into a devastating beauty and has a crush on you" is not a never-heard-of-before plot device... but I do believe it's the first time I find it in a Chinese manhua.

It's pretty common actually in Chinese webnovels! The manhua trend has finally caught up to the webnovel trends after all the transmigration villainess and rich CEO stuff now.

ngl, she keeps saying she feels like throwing up after casual sex, so perhaps it's time to lay off the one night stands and kiss kiss fall in love??

To reply you must either login or sign up.