Forum › Posts by TheLioness

TheLioness
joined Jun 21, 2020

One of the best stories I’ve ever read. It’s 1 am and I’m crying. Fuck. Idk how much sleep I’ll have tonight ;(

joined Jun 21, 2020

Finally caught up to the series (143) and I’m in the middle of the amnesia arc + lovers being split apart arc…. This is painful on my soul

Still a wonderful story and the 143 chapters have all been wonderful <3

joined Jun 21, 2020

Too little too late. Like I get it but c’mon. There must have been better ways to handle the situation with Ayaka. But yeah, sucks to work in Japan, especially being gay. Big oof.

joined Jun 21, 2020

I’m sure something will happen and Ayaka and Hiroko will end up together, but I’m here for the Ayaka x Risa ship. Risa is also the best girl 10/10

joined Jun 21, 2020

Blergh Hiroko is so friggin’ unreal. Idc if she has an awful past or smth that will explain her behavioural pattern. They’ve stretched it too far now. Team Risa all the way! Even if Risa will lose in the end, she’s definitely best girl. This manga is too frustrating

TheLioness
joined Jun 21, 2020

So another Ice queen/emotionally detached character. Low-key tired of that trope and I can smell the drama from a mile away but let’s give this one a chance. Art is superb tho!

TheLioness
joined Jun 21, 2020

I- I started reading this yday and have now caught up with all 27 chapters and I am not okay ;( this might be one of my new favourite GL manga. I love how they have dealt with trauma, and all the characters that have been introduced are very well written. It’s a simple premise done masterfully imo. Im so glad I finally decided to read “the summer you were there”. Last night after finishing chapter 26 it took me a few hours before I just started bawling my eyes out when I was getting ready to go to bed. I know where this story is going and I know we’re at the finish line, but I don’t want it to be over. Just like Shizuku I want this story to last. <3

joined Jun 21, 2020

So… how long will we have to endure this nonsense!? Gosh I don’t know how long I’ll be able to read if this keeps up for too long. I’m actually starting to ship the coworkers together and then the senpai can stay miserably single.

joined Jun 21, 2020

Goddess have mercy! I love this series so much! <3 definitely a favourite of mine. I need more but maaaaaan this extra chapter at least scratched my itch so to speak. That pat and then slide down to her cheek and ear, masterfully done. Lapis is so damn smooth

joined Jun 21, 2020

Finally this novel got a manga adaptation!!! I’ve been waiting for this for about a year! <3

last edited at Aug 25, 2022 7:22AM

TheLioness
joined Jun 21, 2020

Reincarnation and time travel!? Bruh, sign me up! This looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun

joined Jun 21, 2020

Interesting! I will definitely be keeping an eye on this series. I’m a sucker for yuri in isekai <3

Edit by OrangePekoe: Novel version may be found here

last edited at Dec 12, 2021 10:57PM by OrangePekoe

TheLioness
joined Jun 21, 2020

This story really resonated with me. I’ve already read through it many times and it’s something so beautiful about it that I can’t really describe. I think this has been some of the best yuri one shot I’ve read and it felt so real. I’m not very fond of the age gap genre/tag, but this really surprised me in a good way. I wish I could find more like this. That grandmother is a fkn Chad! <3

TheLioness
joined Jun 21, 2020

Wtf...

TheLioness
joined Jun 21, 2020

Not a fan of NTR... but I got to say i love this one