Forum › Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This is one of those ones that when it comes back after a while it's always a nice reread just to get recaught back up again. Because I 100% didn't remember her actually confessing to her. Like everyone else very happy this one is back. thank you translator <3

Frog
joined Oct 14, 2020

it ogre :()

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

WOO IT'S BACK ONE OF MY FAFVORITE SERIES (il ove gyaru and art style is cute) ISADIJaSIDJI JASD ASKLDLK,

ok i actually read it now. Honestly grandma yuri potential??? Also yay character growth! If I can balance out me reading another series and find a good stopping point I'll try and re-read this.

also edit (4 chapters in) i know watanabe has done some wrong but it's ok because she has funny expressions and she is blorbo and I love her

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 9:54PM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It's been so long, when I saw the "sisters" chart, I thought for a second they were actual blood relations and I was confused as to what kind of manga this was, lol.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I screamed when I saw this get updated. Well, maybe not really screamed. A very loud "Oh!" did happen though.

Re-reading this and having some more context for stuff I was okay with Watanabe acting the way she did through it. I was one of the people who disliked her as a protag but knowing what I know now and re-reading through that stuff it was sort of fitting. Especially since it bloomed nicely into this 4D chess she's playing with herself.
Yoshioka is precious as always. Especially next to all this gay panic happening with Watanabe

Happy to see this series updated again. Can't wait for more

joined Sep 25, 2022

It's been too long

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Yes, it's back

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I can't believe it's back

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Chii-chan is cute.

joined Mar 8, 2020

ah is back, thanks for the chapter, now just 6 more chapters until it end

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Watanabe really was anticipating being swept off her feet, huh? Could feel her disappointment at not sleeping in the middle, especially that hilarious pouting face she made when she realized Yoshioka was actually sleeping. Plus there seemed to be some worry that her and Yoshioka might end up like the grandma and her friend. Is she really satisfied with just receiving a new years card once a year?

last edited at Mar 10, 2023 7:55AM

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Aw grandma got class Sd

feelsbad. Well, I guess it's nice that they're still friends and, based on what we saw of them, we can probably suppose that she didn't want more in the first place.

But! Watanabe, if you end up in the same situation with Yoshioka, I'm gonna travel to the manga world to kick your ass into a time portal so that you get it right.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Yuri Otaku Brain makes a triumphant comeback! (⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

I love these two! Glad to see them again. Also, is it just me or does anyone else find the tl a bit hard to read? It just doesn't flow. I've noticed this on u-temo's other series (Still Not Normal) so might just be the authors way of writing (or the tl).

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

It's been 3000 years...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's been 3000 years...

Great, this story needs 3000 years for the leads to get together, so the posting is timely!

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Glad to see this back, thanks to the translation team!

Looking at the volume covers' progression, it looks like Watanabe has finally been yurified

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Also, is it just me or does anyone else find the tl a bit hard to read? It just doesn't flow. I've noticed this on u-temo's other series (Still Not Normal) so might just be the authors way of writing (or the tl).

It is hard to read, and I think it's the translation. No offense to anyone but this team often skirts the line between decent and subpar translation (and I'm not talking about the accuracy because I can't really judge it without knowing Japanese, but the English itself is very wonky).

And U-temo's other series has the same translation team.

last edited at Mar 10, 2023 7:31PM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

The cover page is so cute

joined Mar 10, 2017

FINALLY!!! T T

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

ah is back, thanks for the chapter, now just 6 more chapters until it end

You mean til the end of the volume and then there's 2 more volumes left? Please...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

That was a funny little chapter but how was it determined that it belongs exacty 29% of the way between ch16 and ch17? :P

last edited at Mar 26, 2023 8:24PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Idiot x Normal Couple
Wasabi-san is a dumbass

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That was a funny little chapter but how was it determined that it belongs exacty 29% of the way between ch16 and ch17? :P

I wish they had made it a long chapter! Wah! I wanted to watch the whole quiz show, all the questions, and learn every tidbit of Ririka's info and find who knows what about her secrets! No fair they cut it short!

Also, I'm curious as well about that mysterious .29 in the chapter's number lol.

joined May 3, 2014

JUST ACCEPT THE YURI ALREADY!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.