Forum › Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku discussion

Bocchi2
joined Sep 2, 2022

are scanlators really protective of where their translations end up or something?

It's not that. From what I've seen dynasty sticks to only one scanslator for a manga.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

are scanlators really protective of where their translations end up or something?

It's not that. From what I've seen dynasty sticks to only one scanlator for a manga.

I don't think it's really true, plenty of cases where active translator group switched and it was reflected on dynasty - it's more that on dynasty there is some sort of nebulous submission and vetting process (I never bothered to learn how that works :P) while on mangadex literally anyone could upload a translation to anything.

Personally I think that last chapter should be here, quality seems perfectly fine to me.

last edited at May 28, 2024 5:45PM

Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

It's not that. From what I've seen dynasty sticks to only one scanlator for a manga.

I don't think it's really true, plenty of cases where active translator group switched and it was reflected on dynasty - it's more that on dynasty there is some sort of nebulous submission and vetting process (I never bothered to learn how that works :P) while on mangadex literally anyone could upload a translation to anything.

Personally I think that last chapter should be here, quality seems perfectly fine to me.

I didn't know dynasty had a whole system for submission, I think it's unfortunate when you have to go to mangadex to continue reading a story that dynasty doesn't fully have considering dynasty is (with exceptions) a yuri site

To reply you must either login or sign up.