Forum › A Collar Only For You discussion

joined Jul 23, 2019

Si usted ya la vio, no cuente el final. Si usted aún no la vio, no adivinará hasta el último minuto de intolerable suspense... que el asesino es Jack el forastero.

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING LES LUTHIERS REFERENCE???

Es claro que sí. XD ¡Y muy apropiada! Porque al fin y al cabo lo que se está conversando es que a la gente le gustan los trailers con spoilers.

Y spoiler más grande que ese, no hay. :P

Si no me falla la memoria de nuestras viejas discusiones en la thread de hispanoparlantes, White Rose es uruguaya (aunque ahora vive en Montréal). Así que debe tener conocimiento de primera mano de la música rioplatense.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Andá, si vos una vez te escribiste un tango para un personaje de manga. (⁀ ᗢ⁀) ~♪

joined Jul 23, 2019

^ Andá, si vos una vez te escribiste un tango para un personaje de manga. (⁀ ᗢ⁀) ~♪

Sólo los primeros versos... :)

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 3:54PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

She's a hell of a lot more resilient than me. If an incredibility cute girl would wake me up like that I don't think I would have said no or turn her away. How long before that's exactly the same for her >>

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Why do I find this so fucking hot? I also find this whole setup/story bizarrely engaging, for better or worse.

joined Aug 26, 2022

This is going to be quite depressing and only time will tell if it will change to a feeling of wholesomeness.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

wish I felt safer when in pain, then I'd feel safe all the time

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Aawwww that was lovely.
Hana-san starting to mend Kitty's broken heart and Kitty-chan attempting to spice up Hana-sans non existent love life. Bet there's some ups and downs coming up for them both .

last edited at Mar 6, 2023 3:06AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Can't decide whether this should just go wholesome, or wholesome BDSM-y ... hmm ...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Can't decide whether this should just go wholesome, or wholesome BDSM-y ... hmm ...

As not a practitioner myself, when someone says, "I really get off with pain," I'm like, "OK, that's true for you--have fun and stay safe!"

"Only pain makes me feel safe," seems (although it's a term I'm coming to dislike because of its vagueness and all-purpose judgy-ness) much more problematic.

At any rate, I'll be very interested to see where this goes.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

this is very gripping for reasons I haven't parsed yet and I'm torn between wanting the two to remain platonic because clearly that gal hasn't had a lot of healthy relationships in her short life and wanting to see their game of chicken through

im obsessed with this manga im waiting every month for a new chapter

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

this is very gripping for reasons I haven't parsed yet

there's a little BDSM in all of us

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I love this manga so much. Aoto Hibiki is great.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Apparently this is completed with 60 chapters, if MDex is to be believed. Omnomnomnom.

joined May 3, 2014

this is very gripping for reasons I haven't parsed yet

there's a little BDSM in all of us

kind most her trauma from her childhood might make her use pain as an coping (having your mother do that to you as an child will surly leave you scared in a way) , not an healthy one for sure >.>

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the update!

ManuTheBloodedge
joined Oct 20, 2022

You know, I have heard from reliable sources that you can just... you know, like BDSM, without having a tragic past or trauma.
That reminds me of that BDSM-Series from Mira where the conflict was that one of the girls was into BDSM, and was unsure wether her romantic interest was too. The fact that she liked BDSM was just that, a fact. Not something born from a specific bad experience or moment in her life, she just liked it.. Guess I am gonna reread that.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Unconventional, but let me in on that breakfast.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

im sooooo into this story lol. It's like a rare treat when it updates. there's so much mystery and intrigue! And the catlike way the girl is drawn is lowkey kinda hot? Like im generally not a fan of the whole catgirl thing. But the biting, and the affection mixed with wary eyes, and that special kind of daintiness is something else. She has an unusual tempo to her actions and emotions that's really captivating. I, too, could spend a whole meal just watching her eat. and her issues, like, they're super fucked up, but they're portrayed in a way that for some reason speaks directly to my id and is kinda cathartic. Like it's not just maximum hotness, it's like, direct lizard brain communication, and there's a lot of emotions there.

Sólo los primeros versos... :)

That was a peak dynasty moment tbqh, i won't be forgetting that one any time soon

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Glad this is back! Can't wait to get to later events in the story.

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 11:36PM

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

It's back! It's back! So happy!!!
I srsly love this manga. I read it's been completed at 60+ chapters. Please don't drop it and keep translating it to the end! Pretty please! Ok?

Ren%e2%80%99py_logo_6-13-6_200x307px
joined Jan 21, 2023

The mc finally had her gay lightbulb moment and it only took her 14 chapters! Not bad, not bad at all.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Thank you Daphie and everyone who works in this project for the new chapter!

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

That last panel was like: "they ask you how you are and you just have to say that you're fine–"

To reply you must either login or sign up.