Forum › A Collar Only For You discussion

joined Aug 23, 2011

"I fell in love with a girl again" followed by a text from grandma. Love triangle with gramgram?

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Just read everything there is and I'm surprised by how much hasn't happened yet? Well I'm curious enough to keep an eye on this series. The art isn't amazing but the setup is intriguing and I'm interested in seeing more of the pathetic lonely adult woman mc lol.

"I fell in love with a girl again" followed by a text from grandma. Love triangle with gramgram?

I think it's more that she feels guilty about being a lesbian when her family wants her to have a "normal" life and marriage.

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 8:24PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

AAAAAAH great chapter! Kohana got patpatted on the head and then got to eat Harukaze's homemade food!! They are getting closer little by little!!!

And drunk Kohana worrying that she can't be a yome anymore was too kewt, hehehe. Don't worry, silly girl, Harukaze will make you her oyome-san.

Daphie always picks the best mangas to translate! (⌒◡⌒)~♥

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Take notes guys, this is a healthy-ass relationship

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

How heartwarming ...
... next chapter: beating the crap out of her.

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

Domestic violence is bad.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Domestic violence is bad.

Nonono you don't get it: Harukaze likes it when her partner beats her up!

It wouldn't be DV, it would be like a sort of BDSM game.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Got a feeling Rio disappeared for a couple days to treat Kohana mean to keep her keen. ( And hope that Kohana will start to treat Rio mean and give her some rough love...)will be interesting to see how this goes , wether Rio will succeed in making Kohana her S or Kohanas love will change Rio from her eMie ways..

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 1:32AM

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

oh no time for the 'where's your husband' talks

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Her tears are delicious

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Awww not another "dropped" manga

joined Jan 14, 2020

There are updates on manhuascan.com

joined Feb 20, 2023

Looks like the (official) version is the censored play/apple store ap friendly version. So I would recommend the non-"official" version. (Kinda sucks that Pocket Comics picked it up, since they don't offer non-censored versions on their official site like INKR.)

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Looks like the (official) version is the censored play/apple store ap friendly version. So I would recommend the non-"official" version. (Kinda sucks that Pocket Comics picked it up, since they don't offer non-censored versions on their official site like INKR.)

It's not a sexual series, despite it's subject material so there wouldn't be much of a difference.

last edited at Apr 16, 2024 3:04PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.