Forum › My Electric Sheep discussion

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

There gonna be lesbian robots in the future

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

There gonna be lesbian robots in the future

We could have lesbian robots right now if we try hard enough.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

She doesn’t really state whether she was human or robot to begin with. I probably initially thought that the maid was the robot until she said that the genius was a robot.

last edited at May 20, 2020 11:31AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I really love how siriously you're taking this

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Could easily read it as a "someone important to me died so I cyborg'd em but they can never find out" sort of story

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

If robots are going to one day take over the world, I’m okay with it.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What a credits page! Bravo!

Ofc the story was very cute too!

last edited at May 20, 2020 1:22PM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

What if we kissed and we were both robots

joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn here Iam thinking its all gonna be fluffy and all but its not. Looking on the brighter side, they're robots so they will live together and forever for all eternity ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*

last edited at May 20, 2020 3:45PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Damn here Iam thinking its all gonna be fluffy and all but its not. Looking on the brighter side, they're robots so they will live together and forever for all eternity ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*

That's a fairly bizarre sci-fi fallacy: electronic systems break down notably faster than biological ones. Robots should have significantly shorter lives than humans.

joined Jun 12, 2019

More of inui ayu’s work I love it. Don’t think I’ve ever noticed the wholesome tag but It really is wholesome yuri robots. Ahh

last edited at May 20, 2020 4:47PM

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

That's a fairly bizarre sci-fi fallacy: electronic systems break down notably faster than biological ones. Robots should have significantly shorter lives than humans.

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly..."

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

electronic systems can be repaired or replaced

joined Dec 28, 2019

lesbian robots. I wish they'd exist already

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Oh we never find out what their names are. That slipped my mind the first time around.

The maid doesn't know she's a robot too apparently. It's cute, especially the passive charging part, I do just wonder what explanation there is for this scenario of two robots living together, both of them apparently unaware they're robots. Is there any reasonable explanation for this set up? An experiment done by some manufacturers or researchers would probably be the cop-out answer lol.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

For those who wonder, the title was a reference to the novel by Philip K. Dick: "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?"

Which was the basis of the movie Blade Runner.

I was wondering the same thing.

joined Dec 30, 2018

That credits page...

Chads are always so frikken spot on with their credits page. XD I look forward to them about as much as I do the releases themselves!

And this story was super sweet and cute. Inui's art is always adorable as heck. Man, I wish I had someone I could snuggle up and sleep next to like that...

Chads are the best chads

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

If the doc is a robot how come she's hailed as the "rare genius"? Guess it's a secret from people? If so why, what's the point of keeping it a secret, and why are they both robots? So many questions that will never get answered lol.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

If the doc is a robot how come she's hailed as the "rare genius"? Guess it's a secret from people? If so why, what's the point of keeping it a secret, and why are they both robots? So many questions that will never get answered lol.

These questions and more are all addressed in the novel mentioned in the thread

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh we never find out what their names are. That slipped my mind the first time around.

The maid is called Rio on the first page.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I'll never look at my robovacuum and its charging hub the same way ever again.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Okay, but why did they eat?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

KCM posted:

Okay, but why did they eat?

Because they are not self-aware they are androids.

That's the whole point.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Robo-Rabu

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

Thought for sure that the tag read threesome, not wholesome. This was nice too, though now I want to see some two human - one robot action.

To reply you must either login or sign up.