Forum › Posts by herobunnymon

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

I thought Alice was part of the April Fool’s joke like Alice from Resident Evil…
Who is this Alice supposed to be? Aries?…

joined Apr 2, 2013

Still at least with this manga I'm placing money on the voice changer failing for some reason, tech error or she forgot to turn it on, maybe she decides to do a voice reveal. Something that gives her voice away to her friend. I could be super far off, but it's fun to make theories at least.

I think one of the Youtube videos has a troupe where the guy recognizes his female classmate's voice. In that same video, another guy classmate goes and stalks her... it's a troupe either way...
https://youtu.be/ximzoaS4Mgk

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Kurokawa will get her “princess moment” and I predict that she will give that up and reaffirm her resolve to Stan for Fujishiro.
As for Fujishiro, I just hope she finds a way to positively change Kurokawa from being a Stan to being a real friend, plus or minus a make a yuri ship with Kurokawa as bonus.

Just quoting myself predicting this chapter 6 months ago. Woot!

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 2:24PM

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

I knew a lot of it was going down this direction. Feels great knowing the author makes them communicate with each other.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

So she moves in with the roommate just so that her boyfriend doesn’t stay over? Whelp whatever happened in ch 1 wasn’t a surprise then, just something that was eventually going to happen.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Glad it has a happy cute ending....

There are works and novels that purposely make the reader feel shitty for something. Making it get bad ratings for making the reader feel shitty but good ratings for how they made the reader feel shitty and make them still read to the end.

tldr:
Idk on how to rate a manga for co herence and what not. If the author said what they were trying to convey, then I would try to rate it based on how well I got their message.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Airi was on the boredom train when she first started the relationship with Hina.
So would Airi nope the f out if she knew where Hina’s train was going?

herobunnymon
SHY discussion 25 Dec 18:45
joined Apr 2, 2013

Mai goes BANKAI VOID

joined Apr 2, 2013

Help! So sweet!
Need my insulin.....

herobunnymon
Image Comments 07 Dec 22:55
joined Apr 2, 2013
86109129_p0

It’s going to be quite shocking.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Wanting to keep the relationship as is while wanting to take the next step. Too scared of what the next step does to your loved one.

Oh the agony

Well at least they started the discussion about it.

joined Apr 2, 2013

It’s hot and of course it had to be summer context blinders.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Too late to whale on EN server. Try again on the JP and CN servers.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

One panel: Oh shit!

Next panel: Oh Yeah!

LMAO

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

She’s a vampire but her tear radar isn’t working.
That last scene. Needs her to pop out and stop the depression.

joined Apr 2, 2013

So satisfying to see Mayuki owning this high horse. Mayuki deserves some cool shades.

herobunnymon
Roid discussion 11 Sep 19:50
joined Apr 2, 2013

Good job on the upload!
Lol didn’t notice the initial flow of the pages until I reached the “last” page wondering what happened?
Of course after refreshing, everything was good.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Kurokawa will get her “princess moment” and I predict that she will give that up and reaffirm her resolve to Stan for Fujishiro.
As for Fujishiro, I just hope she finds a way to positively change Kurokawa from being a Stan to being a real friend, plus or minus a make a yuri ship with Kurokawa as bonus.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

It’s interesting how my perspective on this story changed after I started reading more web novels starting with “I Favor the Villainess” or like “Bakarina” around October 2019 vs the start of this manga in 2018.

Kurokawa is like the “normal peon girl” who on one hand wishes to be a princess but obviously fangirl stans the story princess and even the “villainess noble girls”.
Fujishiro is like the “villainess noble girl” but she suddenly gains awareness when she realizes that Kurokawa is not as “ugly and flat” as Kurokawa appears.
Miku is your typical lackey fangirl that hates Kurokawa for breathing the same air as Fujishiro and even “breaking” the pecking order.
Izumi is your typical useless lesbian prince that more or less has a different relationship outcome thanks to Kurokawa’s “involvement”.
Yo-Chan and “the girls” are your typical otaku girl group that doesn’t realize Kurokawa is also an extreme “villainess noble girls” stan.
Iroha is like Yo-Chan except she helps show more perspectives of Kurokawa’s stan-ing. She also gets to pursue the useless lesbian prince thanks to Kurokawa’s involvement.

More or less, we knew that Fushijishiro was going to realize she was going to be alone and feeling depressingly lonely from hanging out with her initial group of friends who kept their distance. Fujishiro just happens to realize this now rather than in another 10-20 years thanks to Kurokawa’s falling out of the closet.

Now we will see how Fujishiro’s awareness changes as we now have a guy approaching Kurokawa Vs when the guy left Fujishiro.

last edited at Sep 5, 2020 11:24AM

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Kurokawa really should try to clear up the misunderstanding that Fujishiro has. Fujishiro really will get in a lonely corner by herself.
I guess maybe Kurokawa’s secret desire (to be a princess like Fujishiro or more equal) might be why Kurokawa hasn’t cleared up anything. Or is it that Kurokawa knows how bad of a stan she is that she knows that clearing up the misunderstanding means showing your princess how “ugly” you are inside. Well a mixture of both probably takes the cake for why Kurokawa is also a useless protagonist princess.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

It seems like Kuro really kept that “I’m not equal” vibe the entire time. Like Kuro is Fujishiro’s stan.
So Fujishiro is the only one to do most of the emotional moving since the beginning. Feels like she’ll stress herself out from having to try to get closer to one of her “stans”. And Kuro tries to prevent her princess from burning out, but doesn’t realize her stan mentality is what causes the stress.

They’ll need lots of going back and forth with this issue. I want the ship to sail but it’s going to need lots of mental therapy and confidence building to go anywhere.

last edited at Sep 5, 2020 2:22AM

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Lol office politics

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Baiser is awesome! Yuri shipping for the win!

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Minami-Sensei clearly needs to do something for poor Morinaga-Chan. Make a ship that ships ships.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

So I read the TL notes... was sepia filter even making the editing easier or just some trending bs?
I’d read whatever made the editing process easier not some trending bs if that trending bs made things inconvenient for the editor.

Though if they used sepia filter to emphasize a flash back scene... that would make more sense to me.