Forum › Posts by KCM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Gnyah my teeth are in pain from all this fluffy, cotton candy-like sugariness.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Cozy Meter is at full tilt...!

Man, such a sweet story. ;o;

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Wholesome!!! ;o;

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

She then went on to become a pediatrics nurse and pull the exact same stuff with jer patients' mothers /half-joke

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

That kouhai seems shady... Were they in a club or something? 8o

Very interestingggg

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I have no idea where this is going, but the trip seems to be shaping up to be quite enjoyable!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Poor Chitose. She isn't human even if she looks like one, and she really didn't attack even when she could have. While her eating live animals is unpleasant, she's literally a non-human magical being.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This one was quite sweet, though I think some things went over my head or under mu radar as ever. Thanks!

KCM
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

The blonde seemed genuinely confused that her cruelty was rebuffed; Mean Girl Cum Nurse Vibes.

This was super cute! So proud of Mizuho.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I love this one! It's so refreshing to see monsters potrayed as just another group of people rather than mindless NPCs to mow down mercilessly.

That said, I hope Soara kills this fricking thing and avenges the gobs. :'(

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

THEY'RE DATING AAA

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Aw, I'm a sucker for nice protagonists who just want to be loved ;o;

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Ah yes, the idol industry.

This was cute tho!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

It kills me how infrequently this updates, but it's always worth it!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Cute!!!!!

KCM
Yuri Danshi discussion 19 Nov 23:03
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Ah. It was what I expected. So it goes.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Oooh spooky! I hope that Otome and her boyfriend get what's coming to them too.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Y'all are gonna laugh at me: I hadn't realized until now that Ibuki and Botan were a butch x femme couple. The hints were there all along, tho. Silly me.

??? It's too subtle for the likes of me to pick up on

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

That J-Scent Hanamizake perfume costs about 100 Dollar a bottle.

Yeah, thta had better smell like bliss, fo' sho'!

Not too bad for a name brand! I kind of want to smell it now too lol

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

So they sleep together all cuddly-like before one of them just leaves? That's just ... weird.

They met in high school(?) and bonded over manga and have been together seemingly for a while, but now the blonde is leaving for somewhere else and she is breaking it off even tho brunette doesn't seem eager to do so. At least that's what I took away from it.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Agony

I could go on, bit I shan't.

last edited at Oct 17, 2023 9:46AM

KCM
J<->M discussion 10 Sep 09:22
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

There's a metaphor somewhere in here with the bully boy and the more criminal older boys, but I cannot find a proper way to express it.

I feel bad that he's a latchkey kid, but I agree with everyone else that bullying isn't a cute, fluffy expression of a crush. The whole implication of his story is that his parents should pay more attention to him, after all.

'Megumi' says 'Mr. Fox' is there to protect her but the little dingus never even thinks for a second that 'she' means against him, too. Whoosh.

last edited at Sep 10, 2023 9:31AM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

The subtext flew over my head this chapter; I thought they were just having a cute drinky winky sesh with their friend over video call.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I am woefully out of the loop on what is going on here, but it's gonna get real scary real fast from the vibes we have so far. The girls themselves have really cute designs!

KCM
J<->M discussion 31 Aug 11:53
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

lol this is fun

^ :D

Hope it doesn't get sad...