Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

joined May 1, 2013

Also wait EVERYONE JUST KNOWS the class rep got the girl to come to class?!

What but

But

But YOU'RE KEEPING THAT SECRET THAT IS THE WHOLE PREMISE

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Ok this is wholesome!

Lumasmall
joined Feb 17, 2018

is that "i love chicks" just a coincidence in translation? or is it in Japanese as well?

Complete coincidence lol. The same double meaning does not exist in Japanese as far as I know.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

But somehow I feel like the teacher won't keep her part of the deal if the lonely girl decides to stop coming.

Actually -- does a simple teacher really have the power to get people into the best universities just by writing a letter? Smells kinda fishy to me.

IMHO we'll get one of these days (after a dozen chapters or so) the big reveal that, gasp, shock, the teacher never had that power to begin with. It was all a big fat lie to fool Ayaka. Then Ayaka will be like:

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, this chapter is so much better than the first one
I was about iffy with the first but this a big improvement

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Hey, I thought it was messed up and disturbing! Why is this suddenly pretty cute?!

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This intense, dark horror manga is really harrowing. I hope the main character escapes the daily threat of sexual assault.

This manga is all kinds of fucked up, and I hope the author gets help. I'm of the opinion that fiction of any kind should be protected under free speech, but this shit is too far, even for me. I can only imagine what horribly sadistic shit the MC gers subjected to as the manga continues.

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 12:07AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

I usually hate blackmailing but this is kinda funny and cute in a way Idk

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yes by going to a date with her
..i will surely get em e.e

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm really liking this, too bad it feels like it ends so quickly even though it has plenty of pages, that's just how good it is.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Okay. Very promising, and showing possibly... Momentum? Which is the most important part of these things for me.

Definitely an improvement, they were so adorabllle.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The author of this manga has a thing for ears...

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

Still not sure what to think of this manga, but I‘ll stick around for a while...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

On the contrary, Ayaka is like an open book.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

BIG GAY IN COMING
BIG GAY IN COMING

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Ranzo

What's that image from?

joined Dec 18, 2018

What but

But

The secret is that she's getting something out of it, not that she got her to come to school.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What but

But

The secret is that she's getting something out of it, not that she got her to come to school.

Yeah but the contract was to bring her to school not to have her come every day so technically the contract is done. Not to mention that we don't really know if Honda know about it or just faking it.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

is that "i love chicks" just a coincidence in translation? or is it in Japanese as well?

Complete coincidence lol. The same double meaning does not exist in Japanese as far as I know.

Damn, thought it was just foreshadowing

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

For someone who is supposed to be timid and weak under pressure she sure does scheme a lot lol
I didn't honestly expect Ayaka to search for an opportunity to get dirt on Honda... that's actually kind of impressive.

Now as expected, the requests aren't going to be outrageous. She just wants to get closer to Ayaka. In fact Ayaka is trying harder to bridge the gap than Honda is. I think this chapter was supposed to show us that Honda doesn't really have a plan and is pretty goofy. Probably to reduce the initial "oh no, evil blackmail!" impression from last chapter.

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 10:16AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If she actually found something it'd be interesting. I suppose the reason why Honda didn't come to school would count, so maybe it's brought up again, but I doubt she'd be willing to go through with it ...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If she actually found something it'd be interesting. I suppose the reason why Honda didn't come to school would count, so maybe it's brought up again, but I doubt she'd be willing to go through with it ...

Judging by the atmosphere of this story, finding out Honda's reasons is more likely to lead to the opposite in fact. Ayaka will probably feel bad for her and try to cheer her up, maybe even purposely lean into the request angle more.

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 10:18AM

joined Sep 5, 2018

I think the title is telling us where it’s going. So far, it hasn’t been mentioned that Honda is lonely, but it’s in the title, so it’s probably important and I’m guessing that her main driving force is loneliness and Ayaka will realize at some point later. In the meantime, I’m expecting more wholesome requests like “walk home with me every day”, “watch this movie with me”, “check out this café with me”, more “go on totally-not-a-date with me”, “be my friend”, “hug me”, “hold my hand” (incoming lol handholding jokes), “call me by my given name”, “be my girlfriend”… Definitely looking forward to what’s coming up.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It would be one thing if it was served straight at your face, but how much can a volleyball on the head from your own throw upwards really hurt?

Asking the important questions here.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

(incoming lol handholding jokes)

(For what it's worth, this is Dynasty Reader, where the handholding meme will continue to persist even past the Heat Death of the Universe itself)

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 1:29PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.