Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

DschingisKhan posted:

(Also, I low key want the clueless girl to end up being the smart top.)

Looking at how much of pushover Kanda is, it wouldn't surprise me.

MacySan posted:

even that hairstyle is not something a guy with longer hair would do.

Em, no. I have seen plenty of handsome guys in manga having this exact hairstyle.

And I agree. Some people take this comedy series way too seriously. Both Kanda and Satomi are cute and story has that nice fluffy atmosphere, so I can't wait to read more of it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Some people misuse the term "trap". Is a total moratorium on the term a proportionate response to this misuse?

Yes.

Everyone here should proceed under that understanding.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Is the script written by a high schooler?

I don't like it, too cliché and just straight out stupid.

Dropped.

Yuri with plot is an oxymoron.

And I'm OK with that.

I just want to be fed Yuri tropes over and over again with cute art.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh this is kinda funny and cute I kinda like it

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Seems fun. Although, I don't see how one could possibly mistake that obvious woman for a man. Even if we apply the fictional bishounen trope the voice should be an immediate give away. Are there many Het women that are attracted to men that look that feminine?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Not bad.

Nice spin compared to Mochi's other stories

Nah, it will turn out they're sisters.

You made me laugh out loud. Mochi sure is typecast, huh?

Btw, this first chapter needs a Kabedon tag. Definitely.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

haha this is gonna be good! love the art as well and kanda kun is so freakin atractive XD

Img_20181222_140726_620
joined Jul 23, 2018

Just hope the minsunderstanding not gonna last too long because it will quite annoying quickly and the aftermath can take quite sometime. Just hope it's gonna be gloss over like "oh you're girl. Whatever, work the same for me"

I truly agree with our opinion. >:)

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

In this day and age, having read my fair share of manga and doujins, I'm not sure I can get behind yet another gender confusion plot; but my God is the artwork great.

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 6:11PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Seems fun. Although, I don't see how one could possibly mistake that obvious woman for a man. Even if we apply the fictional bishounen trope the voice should be an immediate give away. Are there many Het women that are attracted to men that look that feminine?

I think the point with this girl is that she is gay or at least bi and doesn't realize it. Because in the begging she says that she has never been attracted to a guy before.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Seems I can finally enjoy a Mochi manga because they aren't related.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Some people misuse the term "trap". Is a total moratorium on the term a proportionate response to this misuse?

When it causes harm to real living people, yes.

Then we need to ban the use of the word "the" and every other word in the dictionary that has ever been used as part of a sentence that upset somebody.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Majoccoid's art is an orgasm for eyes

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I feel like this site is getting more negative by the day. I remember when we all just loved having yuri exist and now it needs to be yagate kimi ni naru levels of godliness or people drop it in a chapter. This story is fine, you weirdos. There's like a dozen manga on dynasty alone with this plot and they're all fine. It's a yuri manga, and the mangaka clearly have yuri end game in mind so what's with all the fuss? To counter another person, I genuinely like and enjoy maybe 80-90% of the stuff I read here. The only series I've dropped were happy sugar life, netsuzou trap, and her camera etc. There's so much het irl that nearly everything on this site is pure gold to me. This is an instant sub and I suspect it'll only take another chapter till i add it to my faves.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Meh, seems like there's nothing original about it. I'll join most users and wait for the next few chapters to see if something happens.

joined Jan 26, 2019

The term has very gay panic roots and meaning.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The term has very gay panic roots and meaning.

Probably but it's not the topic here.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

MODERATOR NOTE

The term "trap" being used to refer to crossdressers or trans people is hereby banned in this discussion and discouraged on the forums as a whole. Such use here specifically will result in deletions and, where necessary, bans.

joined Jun 12, 2012

The art is a treat, but I can't say the same about the premise and/or plot. Frankly, I think its stupid so far. Really hoping the misunderstanding gets resolved by the next chapter, or else I'm probably gonna drop this.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Banning a nickname for an entire genre, what are we supposed to call it? That's an honest question, not picking a fight...

I like catgirls, monstergirls, all sorts of imaginary stuff. I see real-life crossdressing persons at work pretty often, it's usually pretty easy to tell, and no big deal. Oh well, so much drama for a cute comedy series.

joined Jul 30, 2014

Gotta love Mochi's wacky Yuri.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Reminds me of Girl's Sanctuary. If it turns out half as cute, we're good.

Banning a nickname for an entire genre, what are we supposed to call it? That's an honest question, not picking a fight...

The tag used on the site is Cross-dressing. You could also use the Japanese term, Otokonoko/男の娘.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Welp, ain't this the lovely story, I hope we get to see more in the future, now who are the artists?
Reads autors' names

.... this will be a loooooong wait ain't it?

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

This series is gonna be excellent

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Disclaimer: No actual lesbians were used in the making of this manga.

I don't know. the whole accidental yuri thing seems like it could be annoying.
Edit: I just hope the whole series doesn't end up being chapter after chapter of Mizuki trying different things to make Satomi break up with her, just to avoid telling Satomi the truth.

last edited at Sep 16, 2019 2:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.