Forum › Posts by koyot3

joined Jul 30, 2014

Love the fluffiness of the series. Does anybody know how to support the artist.?

joined Jul 30, 2014

"Those popular girls rubbed off on Kozue"
Literally.

joined Jul 30, 2014

Gotta love Mochi's wacky Yuri.

koyot3
Karura discussion 29 May 23:45
joined Jul 30, 2014

This is truly polarizing. I was once team Pall, now I'm team Rize. Either way, it seems someone is going to lose.

koyot3
Their Story discussion 27 Jan 01:01
joined Jul 30, 2014

SJ is too smooth. With the kiss being official, I expect the next big step handholding.

koyot3
joined Jul 30, 2014

It kinda seems like the author is slowly losing their mind.

joined Jul 30, 2014

I'm just lost for words. "lol" seems to fit, but lacks sophistication.

koyot3
Pink Rush discussion 27 Oct 12:26
joined Jul 30, 2014

Sana is the best.

last edited at Oct 27, 2018 12:29PM

joined Jul 30, 2014

Asami was cold to Momo but it seems like that was her plan to get revenge on Momo's mother. The beauty of this revenge plot is that neither of the sides did anything truly bad. In the end, poor Momo had to suffer a bit for being the daughter. Will Asami let go of her vengence and accept her true feelings for Momo? stay tuned

koyot3
joined Jul 30, 2014

If she becomes cuter than her, wouldn't it be better to just make her yours and posess her cuteness? Anyway, the plot thickens I guess.

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 6:05AM

joined Jul 30, 2014

That was fast. The interwebs blesseth and curseth.

joined Jul 30, 2014

The plot thickens

koyot3
joined Jul 30, 2014

Best Bully NA

koyot3
Touma-kun discussion 13 Sep 20:45
joined Jul 30, 2014

I thought this was supposed to be a silly player gets girls everyday story, REEE.

joined Jul 30, 2014

I like the part where the two boys are hot for each other.

Come to think of it, yuri falls into the "rebellious youth" category but yaoi get a pass...

When two girls look at each other, chat and hold hands it is interpreted first as friendship.
When two boys do the same, it is yaoi.

This is the kind of bias there is in the media. It's a shame, but at least things are getting better for Yuri.

Back to this series, where should I start.
The author clearly did not have the skills write a coherent plot, but worse enough, couldn't bring a clear resolve that at least wraps up into a satisfying ending. It was stupid to advertise this series as a girls love when the writing was so poor, that they couldn't even write what the plot was about. It was a constant circle jerk into nothing.

The side yaoi is clearly obvious and convenient that it should've been about them. Still, even the side yaoi was all just circle jerking, cheap slapstick humor. It just consists of one of them dressing girly and flirting while the other just blushes and "cut end, repeat". Not once is it stated that they go on a date or love or kiss or have sex. This is just incompetent writing and I'm actually glad it "ended".

koyot3
joined Jul 30, 2014

CUTE
U
T
E

koyot3
joined Jul 30, 2014

How about a Dynasty Reader App? Mobile viewing is probably 50% now and it is super useful. Perhaps, Ad money can be made, or some premium sub.

joined Jul 30, 2014

How can you say no to -that-

joined Jul 30, 2014

Well, FF was the first real Yuri manhwa to take off so much popularity in my opinion. Thanks to this series, we now have much more yuri manhwa and it is ever so growing. FF was excellent and I'm so glad to have had read it.

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 11:42AM

koyot3
joined Jul 30, 2014

Hm, I feel like this should get a Cat tag, or Neko tag.

koyot3
Stretch discussion 09 Aug 19:04
joined Jul 30, 2014

Seems like Ran is subconsciously waiting for Senpai to sweep her off feet like that. Too bad Keiko is no where near that smooth. The Yuri suffering continues.

last edited at Aug 9, 2015 7:04PM

koyot3
joined Jul 30, 2014

Aw, I kept thinking of the Meme "You were expecting ____ but it's me Dio" when Daisy got there. Cute indie stuff.

last edited at Aug 9, 2015 6:58PM

koyot3
joined Jul 30, 2014

I got baited really hard. Not only did they off the best character, the moral of the story feels forced. Not much makes sense as to why some "die" while some who seem to experience the same, live. I suppose they are "there" or "not there" to create drama. Is it that when someone gets their heart break, they "die"?. Then why do the glasses girl still live? A comming of age of the girls who are not really real and neither is the setting. A ton of plot holes that will not get answered. Author's preference for drama and cross gender that is shoved forced upon the reader.

joined Jul 30, 2014

As Dynasty Scans have become more tailored for more readers of different tastes, there should be a filter.
Ex: Het, Cross-Dressing, Trap to name a few recent ones.