Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Well I'm all for this

As long as it doesn't draaaag out cause that will get tired quick

But so far it's a yes from me

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

I feel like this site is getting more negative by the day. I remember when we all just loved having yuri exist and now it needs to be yagate kimi ni naru levels of godliness or people drop it in a chapter. This story is fine, you weirdos. There's like a dozen manga on dynasty alone with this plot and they're all fine. It's a yuri manga, and the mangaka clearly have yuri end game in mind so what's with all the fuss? To counter another person, I genuinely like and enjoy maybe 80-90% of the stuff I read here. The only series I've dropped were happy sugar life, netsuzou trap, and her camera etc. There's so much het irl that nearly everything on this site is pure gold to me. This is an instant sub and I suspect it'll only take another chapter till i add it to my faves.

Don't mistake your thirst for quality.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Its wierd to read so many comments going 'Mocchi without incest, whaaat?'

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Its wierd to read so many comments going 'Mocchi without incest, whaaat?'

Yeah people tend to forget that Mochi only does incest half the time.
The other half is black mail, borderline rape and other untoward messed up plots.

Oh and she did some really cutesy fluffy stuff that is actually portraying a real human relationship in entertaining ways once or twice.

When the sane stuff is the exception lol

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup- the first major series Mochi did (I think?) Kasumi and Acchan - 17 chapters of quality regular yuri without incest or messed up plot at all :) (and maybe still their best work as much as I also love most of mochi's incest stuff too).

last edited at Sep 16, 2019 5:41AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Looking East posted:

Then we need to ban the use of the word "the" and every other word in the dictionary that has ever been used as part of a sentence that upset somebody.

Congratulations on making the most moronic post I've read all day. I mean I did just get up not too long ago but now the bar is set high enough that I'm not sure Trump or his administration are going to win the prize today.

elevown posted:

^Yup- the first major series Mochi did (I think?) Kasumi and Acchan - 17 chapters of quality regular yuri without incest or messed up plot at all :) (and maybe still their best work as much as I also love most of mochi's incest stuff too).

That one was by far Mochi's best story. It sucks that it got dropped in favor of Yuri Natsu.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yep, that was the one I had in mind specifically haha

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That one was by far Mochi's best story. It sucks that it got dropped in favor of Yuri Natsu.

Yuri Natsu does have some really good parts, like the actress and her assistant. And while it's still incest, the mom and aunt are played really sweetly without getting all in your face about it.

The whole fake cop and abusive girl looking for her sister thing could be dropped entirely without hurting the story though.

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

... Are there many Het women that are attracted to men that look that feminine?

laughs in K-Pop

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Oh lol this’ll be good

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I really miss Kasumi and Acchan...

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I think majo mochi is one of my favorite flavors this year. Majos art in on point and mochi usually has a funny awkward story to tell.....

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I will never get the "confuses girl for a guy" trope or vice versa, irl it's pretty easy to tell, specially if you talked to them and looked at them closely, but I guess it's just some silly anime/manga cliche so I will roll with it, I just hope it doesn't stretch for too long or it would be annoying. Ooguma was kinda creepy with how strong she was coming off to Kanda though lol, dating resume? After only one day of "dating" someone you barely just met? Holy shit...

That aside, Kanda kinda reminds me of Annie Leonhart, probably cuz of the eyes.

joined Jan 6, 2017

... Are there many Het women that are attracted to men that look that feminine?

Just google ikemen

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I will never get the "confuses girl for a guy" trope or vice versa, irl it's pretty easy to tell, specially if you talked to them and looked at them closely, but I guess it's just some silly anime/manga cliche so I will roll with it, I just hope it doesn't stretch for too long or it would be annoying. Ooguma was kinda creepy with how strong she was coming off to Kanda though lol, dating resume? After only one day of "dating" someone you barely just met? Holy shit...

You'd be surprised how androgynous some guys/gals are. Especially in good ol' Asia.

The resume thing is probably more the parents fault and how they raised her. She did say that the parents insisted she would make a potential boyfriend fill it out, so not really her idea.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

I love this trope

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

OH I LOVE THIS CUTE CLICHE SHIT I'M GONNA EAT IT RIGHT UP

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Yes!!!

joined Dec 13, 2018

Mochi Au Lait is trying to move into more serious drama, huh.

You know what? I like it and I have high hopes. I'm ready to be disappointed or blessed, whichever it is.

last edited at Sep 17, 2019 3:06AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Mochi Au Lait is trying to move into more serious drama, huh.

You know what? I like it and I have high hopes. I'm ready to be disappointed or blessed, whichever it is.

....this counts as serious drama? Mochi already tackled much harder subjects before btw.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Oh I sure love a manga about a confused straight girl who doesn't know she's actually gay

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

wait holy shit i had no clue this was written by mochi
the lack of incest and completely different art style is wild to me this is night and day to a lot of their other stories

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

straight-dressing

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

straight-dressing

Now THAT'S some ample meme material RIGHT THERE!

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

comp het: the manga!

the art on this is gorgeous btw i want to date everyone here

To reply you must either login or sign up.