Forum › Posts by Azengar

Azengar
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

An enjoyable surprise it is, here's to many more!

Azengar
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

All this arguing just boils down to whether or not the ending to this manga justifies what it asks its readers to sit through. Personally, I think the ending is downright horrible because it fails to resolve its central conflict in service of following multiple unrelated subplots... all of which the story also fails to resolve in a competent manner. While I won't rag on anyone for liking this story, this one really fell flat on its face with how it ended, just from a storytelling standpoint. How stories end are very important. The author is expected to tie up any and all loose ends that they've created, but this final chapter has failed on that front in an honestly spectacular fashion. Any claim to the contrary is willful denial of the facts.

Agreed 120% I couldn't have said it better. It's a shame because it was a rather original topic and could've been really interesting.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Woah loved it, eager to see more!

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Don't worry. They only did the first chapter. The rest is done by /a/nonymous and are much higher quality.

Why is it not here?

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I guess I'm the only one that likes the dynamic between Airi and Hina

No you're not <3

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

F for Uni.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I see that the hate boner for Haruki know no boundaries, even when she come in terms with her own feelings. I already said that her being naked was purely symbolic that she have nothing to hide to Aya about her feelings. You realise she could have easily done something but decide not to because she know Aya will be hurt by that. It take a lot of courage from Haruki to do that and peoples still found a way to be mad at her. She even say no to Mochida when Mochida talk about her plan because she know that if Sei get hurt, it would hurt Aya too so she don't want to play along.

She didn't sell Aya because then she would have suffered collateral damage, but if there was a way to hurt Sei alone she would surely have done it, this is selfishness not to be mistaken with kindness.

Also suddenly getting naked on your friend because you want to show them that you have nothing to hide is still pretty weird.

I don't hate Haruki because I understand how she feels but I can't say I like her either, she gives off this obsessed stalker vibe which is unpleasant.

Azengar
Matching discussion 06 Apr 22:24
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

When I started reading this the impression of deja vu was killing me, I thought I was going crazy. And then I remembered the April's fools version...

Azengar
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I'm not giving up, maybe by 2022 we'll get a confession by fujishiro.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Oh God he's back.

Azengar
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I tried really hard to like this one--both the original and this reboot--but for some reason those four "club members" just really REALLY rub me the wrong way. I get irritated every time I read a panel they're involved in.

I'm glad I'm not alone, I don't find them funny and I feel that all they're doing is slowing the progress of the main characters, at least in the original which is probably why they irritate me.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

The more I see the mother in law the less I can stand her.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Loved it, hope to see more!

Azengar
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I wish they would focus on them coming out to their friends instead of drama seen 10^6 times already. Still this manga is pretty sweet.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

No US school I've heard of would let a girl go around wearing a cami and booty shorts. I've heard all sorts of horror stories, the tamest of them being forced to go to the office and wear some fugly spare/lost-and-found clothes to cover up. Depending on the institution and the people involved she could face disciplinary action.

In Europe it's not uncommon.
Let's just say they messed up continents.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I'm not sure anything would dry me up faster than someone feeling like I needed their help crossing the street.

This 10000%, who the hell does that.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I'm looking forward to this, seems fun.

Azengar
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Yeah love triangles are a pain it's been several chapters now where nothing happens at all.

Azengar
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Woah that felt rushed, was it suddenly stopped or something?

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Meh, seems like there's nothing original about it. I'll join most users and wait for the next few chapters to see if something happens.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

This is taking a nice direction.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

RIP, This is truly a sad day.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

It might skip over things but it's not necessarily a bad thing, manga and LN are different medium after all. Besides the author decided to forget about Yashiro so they can't be a bad person haha.

Azengar
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Reading this feels like watching a five-minute chunk of a two-hour long film it every three months.

That's the exact feeling hahaha.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Thanks so much for translating this!