Forum › Office Romance: Women's Division discussion

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm glad I reread this last week. Lol

joined Sep 9, 2016

Eh? I'll echo the sentiment of whiplash.

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 2:04AM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Wow, yuri scanlation pace. I'll have to reread this to understand what I just read. I definitely did a double-take when Hato-chan said she was leaving her husband, haha.

joined Mar 12, 2019

I like Akiko-sensei art style. Women with flesh.. Healthy body figure... If you know what I mean ^ ^
After reading the latest chapter 3, I have more interests in adult romance in yuri, 20-30 of their ages to be exact X"D Not that I wasn't interested in this theme of yuri by the way.
But high school or students involved stories are a lot. So....

Exactly, that’s why Ikuhara picked her for his latest work (the bear one)

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

It's been 3000 years...

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

I hope it will be ChisaxChief please ☹ I mean there's no age gap tag so I have my hopes up...please...

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 10:42AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I want HatoxChief...
... but you're probably going to get your wish. This is a Morishima manga, after all, and there's that thing about her: she likes stories about couples of girls falling in love, breaking up, then reuniting years later when they realize they still love each other. Their affairs with other partners, in the meanwhile, work just as stepping stones in the way to their happy end together. So, yeah... sigh... everything is pointing towards ChisaxChief. :/

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

I guess you're right..but I still have this niggling feeling that it will go Hato route. But well if it ever will be ChisatoxChief, which I really hope it will be, Hato might have her chance next with a new partner and that's a story I'd like to see as well.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

It's back! And I don't remember anything! Time to re-read the whole thing! Thank you!

Eh, it's basically a new story about a new side-couple, so even if you didn't go back, you wouldn't really be missing anything important.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I'm excited this series got a new release! I really like adult yuri!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That would be cruel for Chisa if chief went for the cute youngster. Obviously, Chisa is still in love with Chief after all these years, but she had mostly given up because chief was in denial.

But if chief enters a relationship with Haoto, if I were Chisa, I wouldn't take it in stride.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thank you for the update! See you in 2022.

Talking about the story, I have mixed feelings, because I want that she ends with her first love, but I also see her with the new girl ;^;

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I want HatoxChief...
... but you're probably going to get your wish. This is a Morishima manga, after all, and there's that thing about her: she likes stories about couples of girls falling in love, breaking up, then reuniting years later when they realize they still love each other. Their affairs with other partners, in the meanwhile, work just as stepping stones in the way to their happy end together. So, yeah... sigh... everything is pointing towards ChisaxChief. :/

That's my jam. I love the waiting game [in fiction].

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

crosses fingers poly love triangle

joined Sep 19, 2019

It's been 3000 years...

It is quite funny how Romance Girls File, despite acting as somewhat of a sequel for Office Romance: Women's Division, finished being translated several years ago whilst the translations for the parent story are still in flux haha

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 9:23AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

It's been 3000 years...

It is quite funny how Romance Girls File, despite acting as somewhat of a sequel for Office Romance: Women's Division, finished being translated several years ago whilst the translations for the parent story are still in flux haha

FeelsBadMan

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What happened to the translation of this? Any idea where I could find the raws?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Wow, it's back! Hooray! I like how she goes from "I don't need love!" on page 77 to "Love beats all!" on page 89

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 7:08AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It sure has been a while. Nice to see more of this again. ^_^

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

This collection is so good

joined Apr 13, 2021

So nice to see the Chief end up with a new girl. It's a good contrast with Honey and Mustard's couple. Chief and her ex have a great friendship, Chisa genuinely wanted her to be happy again.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

wearing black dress at a wedding is such a power move tho
that aside, saying the "L" word that early seems pretty bad

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not historically unusual tho, as the white-dress paradigm is rather recent. Had the additional practical benefit that with minor changes to the peripheral decorations the same outfit could be used as eg. funeral dress - no small matter given how large investements such fancy special-occasion clothes were for commoner households.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wth did I just read...I kept waiting for a Chisa x Ai development. I got invested for them in the beginning and then all of a sudden there's the kuhai.
The pacing of the characters reads as a story of a five year old playing with dolls.
It literally goes like "these two loved each other but then they broke up. Now this one loves the new one, the new one loved her husband instead, but then loved this one back"

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

that aside, saying the "L" word that early seems pretty bad

Definitely, talking about a lesbian wedding in Japan in 2011 was way too early D:

To reply you must either login or sign up.