Forum › Posts by primalyossi

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

I’m starting to think this series is overrated

joined Mar 12, 2019

...well, where was the “bangin’” that they promised us?

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Trolololol it’s hilarious to watch people here get offended. This is my official favorite forum thread.

It’s surprising that people actually think this deeply about these soulless characters.

I guess I can’t say much since trash like this and Citrus seem to be popular.

Also, shittiest title for a series ever. It’s like TG just remembered that stupid fox song and copy and pasted the title. Sungji ain’t even sly as a fox. They were literally just like, “hey let’s give her gold foxy eyes and we’ll call her a fox lololol.”

This is what you wanted to hear, right? Oh, bring on the belated offense!

last edited at Apr 17, 2019 9:44AM

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Fragtime? Isn’t it supposed to be “Fracture in Time?”

primalyossi
1 x ½ discussion 08 Apr 04:24
joined Mar 12, 2019

Wow mangakas had to go to this deep end. Siscon was not enough apparently so now they went for milf-daughter.

Coming from a lesbian—The mom is super hot, but I would never feel the same if I were actually her daughter.

My opinion though, don’t expect anyone to agree. I just don’t like the direction this is going because it’s so unrealistic. What kind of mother agree to let her daughter practice romantic kissing on her??? The pace is moving way too fast.

And lol she marries some creep who followed her around and was like “ok, I agree to get married!”. That is so out of character for the mother by the way, because she was constantly described by her friends as an ice queen and someone who took her work seriously. But she falls for some young fool’s marriage proposal that easily?... what?

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 4:30AM

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

^^
^
I definitely agree, but I feel in the minority when it comes to Maki. Most people seem to like him but I see him as a creep and as a clear plot device whose entire character is "I am asexual and I like watching others' romances". He is definitely not a bad person, he is a nice guy but yeah. Having an asexual character here would have been much better if his character wasn't reduced to just that, since I believe showing different sexual orientations in this manga is nice and fresh when compared to other yuri manga.

I don’t think he is a creep, he just notices little things sometimes when he does happen to see what is going on, or if someone asks him about it. We as people have to admit that we all get nosy sometimes.

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Ah yes bloom into me baby

joined Mar 12, 2019

Wow I am getting gayer for Koyuki

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Seiji is a creepy motherfucker...dear mangaka, what the actual fuck?...

But holy shit, you did do a great job depicting his lust with that moth/bug imagery. There was great tension depicted with the artwork.

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

What?

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Bottom line:

-Seju is a witch with a sappy background

-Sumin is a philandering dumbass who’s not sure what she wants and gets used and stepped on because she’s a dumbass

-Sungji is a mystery. I still haven’t figured out her character because she’s so stale. She just goes around preaching or helping people but she’s like not her own person and sometimes comes off as a creep. No lie, when I first read this series I thought she was gonna be evil and that there would be a twist where Sumin and Seju were gonna end up together lmao.

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

We need a way to report individuals via a direct link

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Oh god, not this trick again. Every manga’s gotta have some guy magnet, pretty, or extraordinarily smart chick in it huh :///

But it was a cute story regardless.

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

God I would hate to do a diary exchange myself. I’ve drawn naked butts and vintage ladies all over.

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

I couldn't read all that text

I'm sure they will release a picture book version for you eventually.

Lol I can always count on the best asshole on this forum to make a funny comment. So many people being ungrateful for scanlator works and complaining about dumb shit.

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 12:10AM

primalyossi
Anime season 08 Apr 03:55
joined Mar 12, 2019

Off topic here but why the hell was something like NTR made into an anime? The story and characters were pretty terrible.

Anyway, I am super happy Bloom Into You is number one. Beats the living heck out of Shitrus anyday.

primalyossi
Forum Rules 08 Apr 03:52
joined Mar 12, 2019

There is a user called primalyossi who is a major arse to people on this forum. It’s happened since last week I think. I think they should be removed imo.

Also, there are CERTAIN other users who are causing drama over petty things. People have opinions. Deal with it. You’re probably in your 20s and 30s and maybe 40s, and it’s pathetic you act like so.

Lmao since when have I caused drama? It’s all in your head, little one :P

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

What? Is this really a sequel? Is she kidding me right now. May as well call this a “spin off” instead of a sequel. I don’t like these new characters at all, just your generic masculine girl and feminine girl-with-a-boyfriend drama eyeroll

I want more of Yae and Chitose :(

And yeah, like some people said, what kind of “friend” asks you directly about relationship advice and asks to braid your hair literally just after meeting after a long period of time?...

Makes no sense. All that development made in the original series, all thrown out the window like a cabbage cart. And I see most of you defend her for “being away for long” or “working on too many things,” but that’s no excuse. Artists or writers shouldn’t be as lazy to not be able to look up where they left off.

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 3:51AM

joined Mar 12, 2019

Because these characters are FICTIONAL. Duh. They are not based on real people and authors can do whatever the fuck they want with their characters. And you know for someone who was claiming I was a dumbass for the stupid salamander issue, you sure are pretty effing stale yourself. Typical hypocritical DICTATORIAL being you are!

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 2:21PM

joined Mar 12, 2019

Its not yuri lizard damn you

Fixed.

Jeez it was just a small typo lmao. Why all the commotion? People’s memories are sometimes faint and we make mistakes.

joined Mar 12, 2019

Omg I LOVE this series to death!! It’s one of the rare gems of yuri and one of the more better written ones out there. Characters have great tension, chemistry, and an overall positive relationship that it’s just all too adorable to look (and squeal) at. It reminds me of the days when me and this other girl were in love with one another (but we didn’t end up together because of her move unfortunately).

Its not yuri damn you

I mean, who cares? How do you know it’s not gonna be yuri? Lol. People so upset over the lizard typo lmao. Yall triggered folks should get a rest my god.

primalyossi
Where you from?~ 27 Mar 02:38
joined Mar 12, 2019

I’m from California. Not specifying which city for obvious reasons lol, but I do live in a coastal city with amazing food and laid back chill people. I am content.

joined Mar 12, 2019

I think someone said this wasn't yuri, can someone either confirm or deny?

Yes, this is shoujo-ai or yuri. The high schooler is definitely in love with her brother’s wife. But she still doesn’t seem sure why she cares about her so much, and why she feels sad if she sees her talking to men and get insecure when she imagines them apart. Neither she nor the wife have had romantic moments as of yet or realized their feelings, since this is a somewhat realistic and incredibly slow paced story.

It seems like to me that Nozomi still hasn’t gotten over her brother, so my feelings are that, the romance will not happen anytime soon. These two clearly have not gotten over his death at all, and they are going to need to overcome this obstacle in order to even think about a possibility of romance.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 2:33AM

joined Mar 12, 2019

Just once I want something like this to end with the person in the wrong, in this case Asami, coming back and apologizing or something instead of the mc having to hunt them down and convince them about their love. It'd make me much more forgiving to Asami.

I’m sorry, but the moment it was revealed that Asami was a plagiarizing thief, I lost all respect for that cunt. Having gotten her revenge on the mom shows that she doesn’t really love the MC as she claims (barf). I would reject the bitch, but I’m sure the MC will forgive her and shit because she is another one of Momono’s dumbass MC clones.

joined Mar 12, 2019

I’m sorry but fuck Momono Moto. Her characters are stupid and messed up. Here’s a brief list of assholes and dumbos she has written so far: a lazy ditz ass girl who shacks up with a girl she doesn’t even love because she doesn’t wanna work (Kimi Koi Limit) and a dummy who even saw anything in the dummy, an asshole musician who, without explanation, beats up the MC because she happened to have a stupid past that she shares with a bipolar senpai (Liberty), a psychotic adult who gets turned on by some high schooler who watches (and masturbates!...) her engage in hot sex from her window (both characters are honestly creepy af), and now some bitch who plagiarized the MC’s dad’s songs and has been stalking her since her childhood (wtf???). So apparently Momono has a fetish for psycho bitches and female Ed Sheerans it seems. And these characters aren’t even ALL the psychotic bitches in her work... Those were the memorable ones so far. I remember there were worse characters than these weirdoes, but can’t recall what the title of the works were.

I have been reading her works because I thought maybe she could redeem herself somehow, since her concepts and ideas are rather interesting...but nope! Failure after another because of her poorly written moronic characters. I’m so shocked at why people find her works to be so good when they are not. Her stories are wasted.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 1:43AM