Forum › Posts by moofasa

moofasa
joined Apr 13, 2021

I actually like the story. Contrary to what other people have said, the plot feels whole and complete despite being only 10 chapters. Both women grew from the relationship, both understood what they want and stayed true to it, and them moving on with life with no regrets to what could have been. This is one of the stories that gets tiring and turns into a convoluted mess when you prolong the narrative (I'm looking at you, Domestic Girlfriend), which is why I think it's a perfect ending for both of them.

joined Apr 13, 2021

As a sucker for looks myself.. Yeah. Could totally relate to MC's instant simping.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Oof. Could totally feel that rejection. She didn't even let her finish the sentence, just straight up "I'm sorry. " which made it even more painful. Aka 'Ive noticed for a long time and I was just waiting for you to confess, so I can reject you properly'.

joined Apr 13, 2021

I'm all for it.

joined Apr 13, 2021

There's no stopping negom huh

joined Apr 13, 2021

Don't fucking die please...

moofasa
Liberty discussion 09 Jun 11:11
joined Apr 13, 2021

Maki should probably give Liz an ultimatum. Get your shit together or I'll leave, or break up while Liz sorts herself out. Better yet, just let her and her ex deal with their shit first. Walk tf away and find someone who isn't toxic.

The way Liz cheats instead of actually dealing with her personal issues is frustrating because it could totally happen in real life.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Based

joined Apr 13, 2021

Thanks to this oneshot I'll start to automatically think the girls who lost the harem will discover the world of yuri, and end up falling in love with each other.

Win-win. Can't complain.

joined Apr 13, 2021

I like it. Aya and Sei'selfishness is the reason why their chemistry is in sync. People here love to project their own set of standards in a relationship too much. Their realtionship is not healthy? That's the point. It was never healthy to begin with.

moofasa
The Train discussion 24 May 09:39
joined Apr 13, 2021

I think they will reunite given that the petals turned pink on the final page, hinting that their relationship will blossom again. Or the dark-haired girl must be waiting for someone else and not MC.

joined Apr 13, 2021

This series based in my book. I absolutely adore all the girls.

joined Apr 13, 2021

This is such a good read. It was pretty realistic in portraying work life. Stress from work and other things do not go away with a single trip to the beach with your lover, but it sure as heck helps you to relax for a bit and ease your mind. And her GF is 100% wife material. Makes me miss being in a relationship.

moofasa
joined Apr 13, 2021

Well...shit. Goodluck with that.

joined Apr 13, 2021

the ear flaps are just so... So fucking cute.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Dammit that was
punches a wall
adorable.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Idk why some people here try to project rational thinking on this story. This is hentai. It isn't supposed to have some complex plot, the plot is them fucking every chapter.That's it.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Nice

joined Apr 13, 2021

With all her mora, I hope Ningguang finally remembers to buy locks for her office doors.

joined Apr 13, 2021

This needs 10 more chapters.

moofasa
Silent Snow discussion 02 May 05:04
joined Apr 13, 2021

I remember reading this one on mangadex. Really great oneshot.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Protect this author at all cost.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Good shit.

joined Apr 13, 2021

Umm... What just happened?

joined Apr 13, 2021

We've almost gotten a bed scene if she didn't swap it for candy. (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)