Forum › Office Romance: Women's Division discussion

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Huh. Welp, time to read it all from the beginning again I guess.

... or at least all the Honey & Mustard stuff because that was always my favorite anyways!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Well at least everyone is in a happy relationship now and everyone is being more true to themselves. I do hope now we will get more of a story with Saki's ex as that seems like an untapped well for drama for me.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Imagine your girlfriend broke up with you because she liked you too much, got married to some guy she hated, and then 12 years later fell head over heels for a girl who looks just like you did back in the 90’s when you were originally together.

...projecting much?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Two years later, another chapter!

I had almost given up hope...

joined Sep 4, 2016

Thank you for the update! See you in 2022.

Talking about the story, I have mixed feelings, because I want that she ends with her first love, but I also see her with the new girl ;^;

This was not far off. Although thanks to the pandemic it feels more like 5 years. Thanks Covid...

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Was expecting (based on Honey and Mustard) and wanted for Chief and Chisa to end up together, but Kouhai is cute so I guess it works out. Still have mixed feelings tho

joined Apr 6, 2021

Idk, I think I would’ve liked it better if the chief and Chisa got together again. I find it a little annoying that the chief finally decided to be all about the love after she chose break up with Chisa and wound up in a bad marriage. I hope the next chapter gives justice to Chisa cause unless she’s dating that other black haired woman, it really looks like she got the short end of the stick :/

Well at least everyone is in a happy relationship now and everyone is being more true to themselves. I do hope now we will get more of a story with Saki's ex as that seems like an untapped well for drama for me.

In “Romance Girls File” there’s a 2 chapter story about Saki’s Ex

Anyways, I’ll see you guys in 2023 for chapter 9!

last edited at Apr 26, 2021 3:35PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I love her chokers.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Idk, I think I would’ve liked it better if the chief and Chisa got together again. I find it a little annoying that the chief finally decided to be all about the love after she chose break up with Chisa and wound up in a bad marriage. I hope the next chapter gives justice to Chisa cause unless she’s dating that other black haired woman, it really looks like she got the short end of the stick :/

I thought it was heavily implying she is dating the black haired girl. When she says she might have fallen for the Chief all over again, the black haired girl's reaction looked like is was jealous opposition.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Only 2 more chapters. I believe in miracles.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I thought it was heavily implying she is dating the black haired girl. When she says she might have fallen for the Chief all over again, the black haired girl's reaction looked like is was jealous opposition.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chisa has her own happy ending. Nevertheless, being best friends and continued co-workers with your ex is incredible, and Chisa doesn't seem as bothered as she is amused with the Chief's change. Personally seems like they both cherish each other and their memories together, but their chapter has already ended long ago. Cute 2-chap! See you all next year haha

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 8:40AM

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

Honestly, the Chief x Hato thing is really disconcerting to me. I dunno why but it feels wrong. Like, yes, I want Chisa and Chief to be the ones together but even so the Chief x Hato coupling is seemingly one sided and off balance. Hato hasn’t shown explicit interest in Chief. It’s such a weird feeling…

joined May 3, 2014

Honestly, the Chief x Hato thing is really disconcerting to me. I dunno why but it feels wrong. Like, yes, I want Chisa and Chief to be the ones together but even so the Chief x Hato coupling is seemingly one sided and off balance. Hato hasn’t shown explicit interest in Chief. It’s such a weird feeling…

glad I’m not alone, this whole 2 chaprers was really baaad drama for the sake of inserting a men in between for drama, this plot will had worked better if it was WRITTEN better!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.