Forum › Posts by dankkonata

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oh this is perfect, I loved this artist's mayakuro omegaverse so seeing them do witch from mercury stuff is golden, and as a chad futa enjoyer having that is just the icing on the cake

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I think I can safely mark this as read, to get another chapter would be a miracle at this point

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Rare to see a work with a ship tag but without a romance tag

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Flowerchild back at it again, looks like this is going be fire

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I was so happy about this until I read the ending and comments here... we really can't have nice things huh

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Great to see this featured! I love this artist's stuff

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

as someone who thought kitanai kimi was too much, this might be juuust enough fucked up for me. I'll be eagerly following, if a bit skeptical lol

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Even if it's just subtext at best the relationship between the protags here is really interesting in some spots, although the comedy and pop culture references are definitely the focus here and rightfully so

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

this is so fire omg I love the way the vulvas were drawn in chapter 3, so often it’s just a girl with a hole but there we see some proper labia action, just perfect.

dankkonata
Nekomura discussion 07 Feb 18:22
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

So... are we just going to ignore that nekomura asked Dynasty to take down their work? Not sure how the rules apply here (or the law, for that matter).

Mods have been informed, it’s likely gonna be taken down. Here to read it all one last time

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

WHERE'S THE REST OF IT???? GIVE IT TO ME??? dumbass twist though tbh like we get it you want to write more of it but you don't have to do some random-ass shocking thing

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

these girls are terrible at stealth bruh

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/does_it_count_if_your_first_time_is_with_an_android_ch13#9

No, YT-sensei, it is NOT "better" that they're not doing lactation play! Way to set up and dash our hopes of ever getting that in just a few pages. ;_;

nerdmode engage

Now, I don't really think that a sophisticated robot like Nadeshiko could actually be cooled by plain water. You'd think the fluid would need to be some kind of advanced chemical compound. But if they wanted to do a breastfeeding scene, it was all set up right there - the fluid could have been a glucose derivative (like car radiator fluid). Or the "contamination" of the water could be simple sugars from breaking down food she "eats" to seem human.

All I'm saying is to fly so close to the sun and end up with a "ew, breast fluid, icky" chapter instead of a "oh, breast fluid, that's hot!" chapter... I'm very conflicted. ><;

mad respect to this nerd rant, agree with everything

dankkonata
To Bloom discussion 10 Jan 15:45
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

what a roundabout way to make a tentacle doujin omg. if you're gonna do it, go all the way!

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I poked in out of morbid curiosity but this is actually good, wow

dankkonata
Tentacles discussion 10 Jan 15:30
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

this is not the tentacles I was looking for

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

why'd she crush that perfectly good cake tho :,)

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

this needed to be at least twice as long

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

my one complaint: too darn short! you can't just end RIGHT after the confession scene, jeez

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

bruh this goes so hard omg villainess yuri fans stay winning

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What a weird combination of trashy and interesting! I really want to learn more about how humans got into this situation in the first place, surely there has to be a sort of rebellion going on against being literally enslaved? Even Momo seems to have been "domesticated" somehow though... bizarre stuff, but I like it. I hope they don't just ignore those implications in the future.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Instant favorite and I don’t even know these characters, just great shit

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It would have been a more plausible contemplation of his relationships to penises if he'd written a bit more about, you know, men and their junk. Not just cute highschool girls swimming around in cocks.

Definitely this, I think it was trying to be something more, it sometimes had like, a smidgen of "deepness" but in the end all it manages to be is some (admittedly kinda fun) absurdity.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ahh, the love potion substory, a classic

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Beautiful, that was just what I was looking for. The obsession really comes out in the text walls.