Forum › Posts by dankkonata

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

my one complaint: too darn short! you can't just end RIGHT after the confession scene, jeez

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

bruh this goes so hard omg villainess yuri fans stay winning

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What a weird combination of trashy and interesting! I really want to learn more about how humans got into this situation in the first place, surely there has to be a sort of rebellion going on against being literally enslaved? Even Momo seems to have been "domesticated" somehow though... bizarre stuff, but I like it. I hope they don't just ignore those implications in the future.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Instant favorite and I don’t even know these characters, just great shit

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It would have been a more plausible contemplation of his relationships to penises if he'd written a bit more about, you know, men and their junk. Not just cute highschool girls swimming around in cocks.

Definitely this, I think it was trying to be something more, it sometimes had like, a smidgen of "deepness" but in the end all it manages to be is some (admittedly kinda fun) absurdity.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ahh, the love potion substory, a classic

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Beautiful, that was just what I was looking for. The obsession really comes out in the text walls.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

She's gonna have sex with the journalist next isn't she... I do hope Nakano gets what's coming to her though. Sharing pics without permission is obviously not cool, and that just compounds with all the other dubious consent moments

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OH SHIT

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

can't wait for adachi's big gay rant. wonder how they're gonna compress that into manga form...

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 12:32AM

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

ohhh my god this is such a good dynamic... idk what else to say except Touhou is full of characters where you can really make wonderful things happen between them and Karaagetarou is amazing at doing that

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Nothing actually bad happened here... but it has a terrifying aura holy shit

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I swear on this oopsie

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Chapter 3 is hysterical, the comparison between superchatting a vtuber and paying for a prostitute is... really something

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is interesting so far, but quite a bit of an information overload. Too many characters too fast for sure. I still have pretty high hopes though, good stuff.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I worry about the introduction of the new girl at the end of chapter 1 but otherwise this looks nice. Can't believe daphie's doing something non-het for once loool

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Page 13 of the april fool's chapter was wayyy too high quality omg, props to whoever Areko is for that!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is definitely going too fast and seeing them be so dumb hurts my soul but otherwise this is pretty nice, I can't complain too much with age gap office lady yuri. Also, having the coworker guy just be a genuinely good guy was nice to see! The drama with the ex returns to the yuri classic of "all men are evil," however

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ohh my god that was the best. The start was kinda slow I feel like but the end was just great

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is just immaculate! I got to around page 27 and thought "wow, when is this thing gonna end?" and was pleasantly surprised to see it was actually enormous. I do hope it gets more stuff in the future! The stuff the author mentioned all sounded great to me, I know not everyone likes futa but personally I think it's great so I'd be happy to see some of that later.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This whole series is just looking at parts of myself I forgot existed. Seriously good stuff, I just want them to be happy though!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Can't believe I just saw this, an onee-sama setup where they're vampire tutors is perfect. I wonder how much older the onee-samas are though?

In terms of chapter 6's events, I gotta say Yucca's sudden shift is just weeeird. They didn't hype up her affection for Emielle nearly enough for it to make sense for her to go all crazy yandere, but I guess it gives Eve an excuse to be all cool and save her so I guess that's what the author is going for? Minus points in terms of my enjoyment for it to be so forced but I'm still gonna keep an eye on this series.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

THE TONGUE GRAB!!! THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S MY FETISH!!!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

NOOOOOOOOO WHERE'S THE REST OAOOOOOOO