Forum › Citrus + discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Umm sorry, I don’t understand the argument here… Why or what would they need to talk about? IF they are together then they are together, wh at is there to talk about? I don’t get what you’re trying to say here???

That at least Matsuri would have say "even though we going out" once during the whole chapter.

I’m not denying the fact that Matsuri COULD be lying to Mei about being in a relationship, or have actually been dating someone else the whole time, but then kissed Harumi to “shut her up”? The later seems the least likely.

I mean, Mei kissed Yuzu at first for that reason et she kissed Matsuri for "taking back Yuzu's lips".Wouldn't be the first time a character kiss another without them being in a relation.

joined Sep 17, 2021

C'mon Saboruota, upload more chapter plssss ;<

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I have seriously been falling behind in yuri...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Volume 4 will come with small Yuzu and Mei keychains as bonuses.

https://twitter.com/_saburouta/status/1465970531115491328

Mustang
joined Jan 24, 2016

While I have read through the current part of the story, I must admit this is dragging on for far too long, I can understand if this pre-marriage arc lasted for 2 volumes max, with the rest of the story following the natural progression in the lives of the characters, Yuzu and Mei as a married couple going to college.

And if Saburouta wanted to go further, either an epilogue or a volume of their adult life after college, following their careers, to tie up the final loose ends of the story.

+Chapter 24 is out now.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Such. Slow. Development. Ugh.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

I'll have fun watching your journey,Harumin

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Based on Harumi's behavior this chapter and last chapter, I feel like her next arc is going to be about her figuring out how she feels about both Yuzu and Matsuri, as well as maybe figuring out what she wants to do for her career.
When Yuzu announced that she wanted to be a teacher last chapter, Matsuri asked Harumi what her plans were (and Harumi avoided the question). In this chapter, she looked almost disappointed when Maruta said she'd already figured out what she wanted to do, which to me indicates that it's a question Harumi has been struggling with. I think she envies Maruta's position and wishes she had someone like Maruta has Mitsuko to give her that sense of direction she lacks.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This time we slow down the usual crazy, careening thrill ride that is Citrus+ to pause for a moment to catch our breath in order to learn that Glasses-senpai has taken off her glasses (boo!--she's much cuter with, plus that's how we identify which one she is) and to absorb the shocking news that Harumin doesn't have an immediate life goal, thereby leaving us with several fascinating cliffhangers:

• Will Harumin ever find a life goal?
  • If so will it involve Matsuri?
  • What kind of hot pot is for dinner?
1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Dang, even by her high standards Harumin is quite the dish in this chapter O_o Like, holy cow girl, you don't have to flex that hard !

last edited at Dec 20, 2021 1:07PM

Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

The genes in Harumin's family...my God. I never tire of seeing flashbacks of kaichou Mitsuko; Maruta caught herself a stone-cold fox.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just like senpai, you'll figure out what you want to do once you realize who you want to do.

last edited at Dec 20, 2021 1:52PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Now you're asking the real questions. But would mankind even be ready for such revelation?

Based on Harumi's behavior this chapter and last chapter, I feel like her next arc is going to be about her figuring out how she feels about both Yuzu and Matsuri, as well as maybe figuring out what she wants to do for her career.
When Yuzu announced that she wanted to be a teacher last chapter, Matsuri asked Harumi what her plans were (and Harumi avoided the question). In this chapter, she looked almost disappointed when Maruta said she'd already figured out what she wanted to do, which to me indicates that it's a question Harumi has been struggling with. I think she envies Maruta's position and wishes she had someone like Maruta has Mitsuko to give her that sense of direction she lacks.

I agree & it does look like it's heading for that route.

joined Aug 8, 2021

the shocking news that Harumin doesn't have an immediate life goal, thereby leaving us with several fascinating cliffhangers:

I'm sure that she will, the next Arc will be revolving around that.

I would say yes.

You're on your own on that one.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

The last one has really been weighing on my mind, I can't believe we were left hanging like that....

On another note, Glasses-senpai was really cute in this chapter. Not really appearance-wise, but, rather, her expressions. Very cute. I'd say she looked more mature than we'd last seen her, not sure if it was because of the glasses, or her general conduct.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Glasses-senpai visits Mitsuko's house so often even the cat loves her lmfao

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Dang, even by her high standards Harumin is quite the dish in this chapter O_o Like, holy cow girl, you don't have to flex that hard !

That last panel is quite the flex. 0.0

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Wait I’m so confused… I thought Glasses-Senpai was the same age as Mei Yuzu and Harumin/also in the student council… I also got the impression that Harumin and her sister had a bigger age gap like 5+ years……. did I miss something or did Citrus+ retcon that/make a new plot hole?…

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It does not matter how slow the development might be, the art will always have me coming back

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

Wait I’m so confused… I thought Glasses-Senpai was the same age as Mei Yuzu and Harumin/also in the student council… I also got the impression that Harumin and her sister had a bigger age gap like 5+ years……. did I miss something or did Citrus+ retcon that/make a new plot hole?…

Because they use the honorific, "senpai," it's safe to assume that she is older than Mei, Yuzu, and Harumin, but younger than Micchan. The time line works out well if Harumin and Micchan are 4 years apart. That means that when she was a senior, MYH(Mei, Yuzu and Harumin) were 8th graders. Which makes me believe that Glasses is 2 years younger than Micchan, so Glasses would be a sophomore. Meaning that the gap between Micchan and MYH is 2 years. So let's draw this out with words:

Micchan is a senior, Glasses is a sophomore, MYH are 8th graders (next school year) Micchan graduates, Glasses is junior, MYH are freshmen [they have now entered high-school] and then (proceeding to the next school year) Glasses is senior, MYH are sophomores (next year) Glasses has graduated, MYH are juniors and things are lined up to the time period of Cirtus now, I think. Of course, I did this based on the U.S. school system, so if MYH are actually seniors and not juniors; my math still works, you can just shift my calculations from taking away 1 year from my initial calculated guess.

And just for fun: MYH are 17 years old, Micchan is 21, and Glasses is 19.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You are correct, Maruta was a third-year when Yuzu enrolled at Aihara Academy at the start of Citrus.

As for the chapter I liked that it clarified what is going on between Maruta and Mitsuko even though it was blatantly obvious and yeah, we're heading into a HaruMatsu focused arc.

joined May 13, 2021

Goddamn, when will something actually happen in this series!!! I can’t take these 10 page chapters every month that barely move the story forward anymore. Either do something or just stop I mean come on it’s been like this for so long at this point, this series has gotten stale af

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 11:57AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.