Forum › Posts by Lesbo

joined May 13, 2021

Love love love the bikini kill reference!

joined May 13, 2021

I would love to talk about music w author tbh

Lesbo
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 22:20
joined May 13, 2021

Is anyone else like about to drop this series cause it feels like saburouta doesn’t even care anymore we get like 4 chapters a year at this point and leave plotlines unfinished to progress with characters we literally don’t care about like where is the story even going at this point

Lesbo
Citrus + discussion 22 May 10:06
joined May 13, 2021

What happened to this series bruh. We barely even see the 2 main characters anymore I stg

last edited at May 22, 2022 10:12AM

Lesbo
joined May 13, 2021

Wait… she stopped getting her period after her dad died?? I’m pretty sure that’s not how girls work lmao tf?

Lesbo
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 00:29
joined May 13, 2021

Goddamn, when will something actually happen in this series!!! I can’t take these 10 page chapters every month that barely move the story forward anymore. Either do something or just stop I mean come on it’s been like this for so long at this point, this series has gotten stale af

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 11:57AM

Lesbo
joined May 13, 2021

This is the weirdest shit I ever read

Lesbo
Citrus + discussion 19 Sep 11:33
joined May 13, 2021

Ughhh Mei, you are being pretty annoying rn!!

joined May 13, 2021

What is with these delicate, slow burn stories? Where is the passion? Women kiss, women FUCK. This pure love innocence uwu stuff in yuri manga is so cringe and so unrealistic. I mean goddamn they are married and sleeping in separate rooms, kurumi is always leaving ruriko alone, like how is she okay with that?? Zero intimacy, zero acting like a couple at all. I just feel like love between women is so misrepresented in manga sometimes, as if it’s somehow less than. Anyways, apologies, end of rant

joined May 13, 2021

It’s over?? What the hell was the point of that?? This had so much potential now I’m just disappointed.