Forum › Posts by Nari

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

Wait. Were they eating cake and cuddling naked at the end? That's kind of sexy.

Nah even sexier, I think they ate cake naked after they fucked.

joined Sep 2, 2021

Rei should pursue Yuri instead.

joined Sep 2, 2021

Honestly that coming out was depressingly real. "I didn't know if you'd accuse me of molesting you so I waited until I moved out." Ok Kase. What a crazy amount of trust to have in your """best friend""". It's not like you had a year to figure out if she was homophobic... oh wait.

To be honest, I don't know why you are being such a Negative Nancy. I think the coming out part was a nice touch to the moving out. It didn't look like Kase only told Fukami because she was moving out and was wussing out.

More than anything, I think Kase just really wanted Fukami to know why moving out was so important to her. That she had a lover she was going to live with and she was serious about it. And yes, Kase may have made a dumb decision to put it on the line. But in the end she really did give Fukami a straightforward answer, which is always good for closure.

last edited at Jan 24, 2024 12:59AM

joined Sep 2, 2021

Stoppppp, why was this so cute!!

I don't know how to describe it, but Hiro done and gave me butterflies. Something about complimenting Mai while gently fondling her breast was so precious and delicate.

She was so real for wanting to eat Mai out, so bad, that she didn't care about herself though lol.

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 1:33AM

joined Sep 2, 2021

It was so sad to see Fuuko heartbroken.
She fought for someone she loved.
She expressed more love and desire for Yuni than Nanase.

Fuuko didn't fight for anyone. She took advantage of someone who was in a neglectful relationship and someone who was vulnerable. There's a difference between being a supportive friend (who's going to tell another friend that their girlfriend is bad to them) and suddenly intruding into someone's relationship by stalking them and blackmailing them.

The love and desire she expressed for Yuni was somewhat delusional, based on her social media posts (she captions like she was lovers with Yuni, but she wasn't. She posed herself to Yuni as sidechick, telling Yuni it was okay to cheat, since at the end of the day Nanase is her number one anyways.) If she really cared, she could've posed differently. To Yuni she was a devil who was constantly playing on her lust and desires, not someone who could've been a lover. No expression of love or desire for the relationship, just pure anger that she didn't get chosen as number two, "How dare you! I can still be number two, please please please." Something like that. Just delusion.

Edit 2: Nevertheless, I think somewhere in the messiness of Fuuko's intrusiveness into Nanase and Yuni's relationship, Yuni of course found herself falling for Fuuko. To me, it makes sense why, I mean Fuuko after all did fill in the gap that Yuni had with Nanase.

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 8:44PM

joined Sep 2, 2021
110512405_p0

I miss these two, they got me into the shipping culture. Real.

joined Sep 2, 2021

I'm frustrated.

joined Sep 2, 2021

Glad Kase won.

joined Sep 2, 2021

That someone can read this story and think that Fuuko is some sort of hero is still a mystery for me. She is clearly mentally sick.

Yuni will without doubt cheat again. She did not even say that she was sorry, and she kissed Fuuko seconds before Nanase arrived. She really is the worst. Her only redeeming feature is that she clearly is mentally sick as well and therefore her actions is more due to her issues then any malicious intentions.

Nanase has no spine and is the architect of her own future misfortune.

I agree. It astonished me that Fuuko had so much supporters, because people think that Nanase is a horrible girlfriend (there is some truth to this). But they also forgot that the only reason why Fuuko knew things about them is because she is super obsessed with Yuni and stalked her. To the point where she shows up uninvited to places that she knew Yuni and Nanase would be, or in another case shows up to places that Yuni expected Nanase.

Additionally, she took advantage of Yuni's mental state and easily manipulated her into cheating. Now I'm not saying Yuni is innocent, cheating takes two people. And although Yuni was coerced (I say this because Fuuko basically bothered her everyday until she gave in), Yuni also eventually gave in to the desire of having a relationship where she gets attention (something she lacked and wanted with Nanase).

To me, Fuuko is not likable nor a hero (as you mentioned). She quite literally took advantage of a situation from a person she stalked and is obsessed with. Then throws a fit when she finds out that she was only a side-piece for attention and comfort (even though she tells Yuni all the time about how she's okay with being the number two girl. But I feel that's just a manipulation tactic to make Yuni feel more okay about cheating as long as Nanase is branded as "number 1 girl"). Fuuko is unlikable and creepy.

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 1:29PM

joined Sep 2, 2021

I see, so, Hiroko was once in Ayaka's shoes. But what I don't get is that, she knows she isn'r as cruel as the Senpai she once pursued. So, why is she so afraid of reciprocating Ayaka's feelings?

Do we know that the Senpai was cruel? She might have suffered from what Hiroko is afraid of. She was apologizing here for getting Hiroko involved in something.

An apologizing Senpai, eh?

I actually never got around to those specials and the novels! I really should though. How were they? And hopefully this senpai isn't as much of a creep. The framing seemed sympathetic though.

Yeah I was thinking exactly what that other person was thinking. I guess being an avid Yuri fan has automatically wired me to think badly about any scene with an apologizing senpai. One where the senpai leaves the main girl because "we're just two girls and eventually we have to get married and have a family in order to achieve happiness" or some kind of bull like that. But reading this chapter now, I should've not automatically assume the worst. And you're right, I do sympathize with Hiroko's senpai.

Nari
joined Sep 2, 2021
Benevolels-1634389404960854017-img1

^ OR... she came back after a long time away, and the black-haired girl has tears of joy. But the whole atmosphere is quite a gloomy one, she definitely is going away.

joined Sep 2, 2021

I see, so, Hiroko was once in Ayaka's shoes. But what I don't get is that, she knows she isn'r as cruel as the Senpai she once pursued. So, why is she so afraid of reciprocating Ayaka's feelings?

Nari
joined Sep 2, 2021

Ah thank god this had been picked up by a decent translator, I couldnt stand the other version. Haha

But yeah always fun when the yuri is just a little toxic. Even better when they're so openly fighting about their sex life that everyone around them is going "oh wait hey hold up"

I'm glad too, cuz I really wanted to read this one. I also first came across this analogy through the other translator. Yikes.

Yes! I usually stay away from toxic Yuri, but this one was just too good to miss. Sometimes I understand Yaoi fans for their love of love-hate relationships, and this was the occasion.

Nari
joined Sep 2, 2021
Myst

She looks so cool though.

joined Sep 2, 2021

This was cute.

joined Sep 2, 2021

Kurumi is an idiot

She's a cute idiot though, so we can forgive her

joined Sep 2, 2021

Isn't yandare a person who believes that the person they like belongs to them and only them even if they aren't dating the person? And this belief will cause the yandere person to cause harm either towards themselves, others, or the person of interest?

Mayu-mayu doesn't seem like a yandere, they really both just do seem like an idiot couple.

joined Sep 2, 2021

Even though I don't ship these pairs, this was a great dj. And the mangaka's art improved a whole lot, the sex scene was weirdly beautiful.

joined Sep 2, 2021

Respectfully my back is arched.

joined Sep 2, 2021
Kun47451724-1571130754742251520-img1%20(1)

There's always something so enchanting about blindfolds, in which the person taking initiative is the one in the blindfold. It's a very specific kink, but it's so good.

last edited at Oct 18, 2022 9:14PM

joined Sep 2, 2021

Kase-san really said sex >>>> friends

Nari
Hanabi discussion 25 Sep 22:16
joined Sep 2, 2021

That's not how I interpret it. Kei-chan liked her back, but left to Tokyo for college. Then they reunite years later.

I agree with you, because later on they didn't only kiss again once but twice again. That felt like the love was conveyed. And then yeah, off to go do adulting. I'm confident that they'll get back together, although poor girl at the festival with Nao. She genuinely looked happy to be there with Nao.

joined Sep 2, 2021

browsing the f:yuri tag safely is something little me would have loved.

I remember trying to read some spicy Yuri only to find out every threesome with a guy is labeled as Yuri.

joined Sep 2, 2021

Sooo... That wasn't Kureha?
What the f--

I'm confused too, I guess she has been sleeping with the princess before she got into a relationship with Kureha.

joined Sep 2, 2021

Shion, despite being written as a somewhat clumsy minded character who has a Melissa complex, is super smart. How was she able to create a golem with such emotions? It's crazy how human-like Rehm is; to be specific her mentality. Like Rehm is starting to become her own person, love that for her.